James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

The Killers Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mi10ujLq3M&feature=related

I am in love with a man that I have not met yet. I was 17 last time, I am alive, I am a human being and I am here for a while anyway.

Don't insult music in such a way that you loose the quality of being human or dancing or maybe being elemental, that is denser ladies, nothing more.

Believe in life and know that love is real in any form.

set_zero
Post #92627
Posted 06 December 2008 22:30
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 05 May 2016 22:05
We already do zero and the fact we take the piss is what makes us special. We all write in differnt ways and your objection to previous posts will not be the first or the last. But one thing I do know is we do NOT tolerate been told what to do, normally I'm in the thick of an argument with Blue but this time I think she's right, it is her opinion as to the lyrics to the song (and quite frankly they are shite) so let her have her say and you can have yours.

(over and out)
Post #92628
Posted 07 December 2008 00:17
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:58
Actually, I have decided I don't care much anymore. Both of your opinions are factual and based on accurate intrepretation of whay they wrote and eventually sang about.

So, have at it, the world is getting ready for the shock of its life. Did you hear, James is engaged, has asked her and kept her hidden away from the press. How romantic is that, being educated on how to handle everything before it happens, gotta love him, she sure does. That news takes precedence over any silly argument on here.

Good luck ladies,

Zero
Post #92629
Posted 07 December 2008 00:43
Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
not really zero....that 'news' doesn't take precedence over ANYTHING here. If/when that news is shared, well-wishes and congrats will follow, I'm sure....as with any personal success James encounters and shared with his fans.

Until that time....what is posted here in the multitude of threads and the mutual appreciation for James is what is most relevant.

As always, I appreciate the fact that boardies feel free to express themselves and share their thoughts on a variety of topics. As always, the mutual appreciation and respect of those opinions is the glue that keeps this community happy. : )
Post #92630
Posted 07 December 2008 01:26
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
HOLY J.H.C. kids?

The WORLD is getting ready for the shock of its life? James is engaged to do what? Get a lobotomy, have his legs waxed, get his nipples pierced, buy stocks in Corona, clean up that uneven brazilan wax that ruins the whole efffect when he hits the beach in his thong?

I would have to ask how zero knows such private information? I haven't said "yes" yet.... lol . but it's close...

And as far as the breakfast of champions goes - a lot of truth goes a long way baby- nothing you would ever find in a cereal box.
Post #92631
Posted 07 December 2008 11:59
Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 May 2016 22:05
Well blue I hope you say 'yes' quickly so we can have an engagement party! Its been ages since we have a knee's up on here.
Post #92632
Posted 09 December 2008 08:59
Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 January 2011 06:52
"Dah, dah, dah dah dah dah......That's Entertainment!"
Post #92633
Posted 16 November 2016 14:05

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 15 June 2018 10:57
Great song in the States, really accurate to wise to the atmosphere of the temptation to shale an etch to scratch the chalk form of expression as what is that draw?? "Heathens" is a song written and recorded by American musical duo Twenty One Pilots, released as the lead single for the motion picture soundtrack for the film Suicide Squad (2016) on June 16, 2016, through Atlantic Records and Warner Bros. Records. The song was written by Tyler Joseph and produced by him along with Mike Elizondo. On June 15, 2016, Twenty One Pilots tweeted a message in Morse code which read "takeitslow", a lyric taken from the song "Heathens".[4] On the same day, the song leaked onto the Internet. The following day, June 16, it was revealed that the song would be featured on the motion picture soundtrack for the 2016 American superhero film based on the DC Comics antihero team Suicide Squad. The soundtrack was released on August 5, 2016.[5]

As I was writing the song I was like, I want this song to be a Twenty One Pilots song first. And I want it to resonate with our fans and make sense at our show. Even though the themes in the movie inspired the beginning of it, as the lyrics came together, and as the song came to.......... read more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathens_(song)

twenty one pilots: Heathens (from Suicide Squad: The Album) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse
Welcome to the room of people
Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
Docked away
Just because we check the guns at the door
Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades
You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you
You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, how'd I get here, sitting next to you?
But after all I've said, please don't forget
Wait for… Full lyrics on Google Play Music https://play.google.com/music/preview/Tex4mduyrg7passe6tuhldu72y4?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
Post #278245
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:54pm