James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

JB Cover versions Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 17 May 2012 15:31
Can't you convert it? I'm a newbie in technologies but (no advertising here) I'm 100% happy with my ipod that I received as a gift, as I can record either only the voice or make a video and don't need any additional mic : the quality is perfect...Maybe you should consider it a threat (and you'll be able to listen to James everywhere?)

everything is youtube okay and it's especially convenient if you're computer is already a mac...

Post #214096
Posted 17 May 2012 17:41
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 22 June 2012 07:19
i don't have an ipod Cassiope

I have found an inbuilt recording studio on a website but don't know how to convert the file yet.

I am sure you must be doing really well now with all your lessons, I really can't compete with you, not that it was supposed to ever be a competition I hadn't realised?
Post #214097
Posted 12 January 2013 07:06

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 24 January 2013 04:51
Hi, I just joined this site and forum, HELLO! 

I have a PRACTICE cover of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" on my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Yoel.Shamayyim.Moedim for fun, in with my Facebook videos section or, viewable just a little ways down my timeline, and a beginning music learner's self-teaching site I just started at www.youtube.com/user/YoelMusicLearning

When I get a more polished cover done of "You're Beautiful", I will post it here and in my member video section as well.

What a great idea.  Thanks for starting this topic!!!

Yahuah (YHWH) (God) bless James Blunt for releasing the song "You're Beautiful".

Post Attachments 
Yoel10Jan2013b.jpg (3 views, 352.67 KB)
Post #225390
Posted 05 February 2014 04:00

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 21:21

Diagator
Posted 23 January 2014 23:01

Hey everybody
I really love JB's songs, especially "Stay the Night" - it's so positive and cheerful! Thank you, dear James, for all of your works and art!

So I decided to make a few cover versions:

"Stay the Night" -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFb8LXRvaSQ

and "Same MIstake" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ublIVOiZFyA

Lydia Lee
Posted 24 January 2014 03:35

Hi there,

I must say there is ONLY ONE James Blunt with his unique attractive singing voice & talent on writing songs together with his sentimental expression which is wonderful on him ONLY!!!

Dreamfields
Posted 24 January 2014 09:38

Diagator or neo,

I like your two cover versions a lot. You are quite a creative artist, especially the "same Mistake" video made by you is great!! Hope to see more of you on YouTube! :-)

Diagator
Posted 24 January 2014 10:14

Hello

I totally agree with you, Lydia Lee, James Blunt is the only person who is worthy to sing his own songs. I'm not trying to copy him or his character, I'm just a fan of his works and I hope I didn't do it so wrong by trying to feel his songs in my own way. Many other fans create cover-versions too, I can't say there is something bad in it.

Dear Dreamfields, thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that.
I'll be doing my best further for sure. I hope that I won't dissapoint you or others

Dreamfields
Posted 25 January 2014 16:09

I hope to see and hear more from you in the future :-) Looking forward to it :-)

By the way, I sometimes sing JB songs , too, I simply love the music and am deeply moved by the lyrics. Normally I do more folk and blues. But nothing wrong with singing or playing James Blunt songs. Made me even start learning to play the piano.
Post #245937
Posted 06 March 2014 13:20

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 21:21

jauntyone
Posted 01 March 2014 06:19

PS22

Some of you might know these guys from covering other artist's songs, their performance at the OSCARS etc. This time they chose to cover Bonfire Heart.

What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMXH60WzhxU
Post #247783
Posted 29 May 2016 21:31

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 January 2019 19:43
'Miss America' Cover by Freya Cappelli, young singer from Kent, England
https://youtu.be/T4inmm6wrvE

Post #276527
Posted 07 August 2016 16:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 January 2019 19:43
I posted this in the 'Same Mistake' thread but it's probably better here.

Among the gazillion covers of James' songs, I find this one good and original because it's a guitar instrumental cover. Adrian is a big fan of James from Germany. Are you a member of this forum, Adrian?

https://youtu.be/U9IsaDakjJI

Post #277246
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:29pm