James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Where are you in your evolution ? Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 29 March 2017 17:01
I don't consider this to be self "help".....It's more of a, I want to better the person I am, I don't need help, just ideas.

I am locking myself in this weekend to finish up to chapt. 5 so I can join the online class. I have the first 4 weeks on my ipod. I will listen before going to bed!
Post #82416
Posted 27 March 2008 22:51
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
I agree with you Link....it's not really something to help as just a furthing of awareness of oneself.

As Julie said, ANYONE can benefit from 'self-help' or 'bettering oneself' material. Just exposing yourself to someone like Tolle, who has some great thoughts on many things, it broadens one spectrum of thought, which continues to make them a well-rounded, grounded individual.

I often think those who 'can't benefit' from any of this stuff are really just fearful of learning more about themselves...
Post #82417
Posted 27 March 2008 23:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 July 2013 00:44
I'm a Seeker.
Surprised; thought I'd be stage 5 when I read the descriptions.
Post #82418
Posted 29 March 2008 15:52
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:58
sadly Stage 4
Post #82419
Posted 29 March 2008 18:42
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
thanks
Post #82420
Posted 21 September 2016 12:49

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 15 June 2018 10:57
Hello, hello, hello!!

A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, definitely brings this post in the Monkey Kings Forum to a best introduction to ask where is everyone these incredible days of this World gone wild?? My tag was Lets_see back in the day on the old site, and, as the world spun I lost passwords, got busy and therefrom evolved out-of-hand set_zero, breakfast_in_america and in truth gave me the steadiness that I could always count on this site to hold and not delete anything I had written thereby remembering the most funny and expressive times of my life, as before this venture to expression on this specific (actually began with the old forum otherwise known in a saying 'back in the day') closed forum environment I never spoke nor wrote much of anything at all in my entire life. So, Fred, known tag 'franticfred' whom gave me the nickname Brekkie spoke a truth on this day (note his post above) many a years ago.

Should any person remember any of these fantastic discussions than I hug you from a memory lane, and I look forward to seeing you on-line within this forum as I do not Tweet or Instant Message at all.

Today in America it is always interesting, however, one thing is consistent and known to be understandable, The Date, The Time and the fact that its a calendar year for what seems to be shocking all of us each and every day??, more like every single minute. For further information refer to 'Live T.V.' in the U.S.A. and hold onto your hat as it is stranger than ever when you actually live here.

Today's date is September 21st, 2016 and the time is 4:33 AM; please be advised that some of us didn't get a choice however we fight to make one!!!!!

Stand proud!!
Allow your posture to be your Voice!!
Then your words can be your grace!!
Remember,
Silence is golden, until is broken,
that is when you go Platinum!!
This is our heritage,
Freedom is priceless
and
will cost you everything
with
no promises.