James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Polyfilla for wrinkles Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
A £25 face cream which smooths lines in seconds. One tester said her skin looked ten years younger, while another tester said, had an immediate, although slight effect on the lines on forehead. However after only a few minutes, the fine lines were back.

Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler claims to do exactly what it says on the front of it's rather nononsence tube.
After more than 80 per cent of users reported an improvement in their wrinkles, tens of thousands of tubes were sold in Boots in just six weeks.
The stampede follows the success of the store's No7 Protect and Perfect anti-ageing serum last year, which sold out within minutes after scientist on the BBC's Horizon prgramme found it actually worked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=533554&in_page_id=1879

It will be interesting to see if this cream really does work.
Post #81436
Posted 14 March 2008 20:40

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 16 March 2015 23:29
I suppose if you don't smile alot or show emotion in your face a polyfilla would work.
Post #81437
Posted 14 March 2008 20:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 22:01
Personally I swear by protect and perfect. I have always had problem skin and p&p has done wonders for my skin, I couldn't do without it now. Polyfilla, I would like to think I have a few years yet but probably not. I would defo consider it for special occasions. At 25 quid you cant go wrong.
Post #81438
Posted 14 March 2008 21:57
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
Just when are a few 'wrinkles in time' cause for shame? I have called makeup and 'beauty' facial creams Spackle long before I actually saw the 'signs' of time passing by on my own face. How strange that women are considered less attractive when they have the signs that time has been passing on their faces.

For every wrinkle there is proof + positive that the negative - signs on a female face means that as she grows wiser as the years pass and she comes to recognize those other men and women who believe beauty is only skin deep... she can laugh her ass off knowing that Spackle keeps her 'undercover'
and she can continue working her 'magic' like old fairies tend to do..
Post #81439
Posted 14 March 2008 22:44
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
blue, the world's population wants to be perfect and wants to live forever. its all lies now, 9 year olds wear push-up bras and 80 year olds have botox to make them look 60 again. kinda twisted i guess. i'm 14 and i'd buy this product tomorrow if i had any money atm, lol, because i dont want to look old. creepy? nah, just honest.
Post #81440
Posted 14 March 2008 22:49
Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
I don't find it like lying at all to try to look the best you can look. And by looking the best you can look, I'm talking about personal standards.

I personally try to look the best I can for me, not because anyone else gives a rip what color my hair is or if I have laugh lines. But *I* care...we all have certain things about ourselves that we'd like to maintain, preserve, change and the real tragedy to me is the guilt that society tries to place on those who want to use these products to feel the best they can about how they look.

Seriously...when I start falling apart, I'm going to do whatever I need to to look in the mirror and say 'I've done the best I can do to look and feel the best that I can' and be done with it. No guilt about getting older, no guilt about trying to preserve what I can.
Post #81441
Posted 14 March 2008 22:50
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
The best 'beauty' secret there is

Stay out of the sun, wear sun screen if you have to be outdoors. It is sunlight specifically- UVB & UVA rays which apparently break down the layers of the skin from beneath the surface and causes premature wrinkling.
Post #81442
Posted 14 March 2008 22:51
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
i'm probably only speaking for myself, i'm sorry, i'll shut up, bleh, i hate everything this weekend, and body image/self portrayal etc is a biggish part of the reason, but i shouldnt take that out on you all. i am sorry.
Post #81443
Posted 14 March 2008 22:58
Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
awww kangaroo...sorry you're down in the dumps. I didn't think you were taking it out here. I thought you had a very good observation on how self-image is such a focus for so many. You've got the young ones trying to look older, the older ones trying to look younger....everyone seems to want to look something like they're not.

I find it very sad that there are so many unhappy with their body image/appearance. Good points you made.

I hope you have a better weekend, my dear.
Post #81444
Posted 14 March 2008 23:20

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 April 2011 23:12
It's true that the sun is bad for us - it can age our appearance, damage our skin, even cause cancer. But, the sun is also an important source of Vitamin D... So I think the key is to just be sensible and not over expose your skin to the sun.

Water is suppose to be best for your skin and appearance....

Kangar, you didn't say anything wrong. As Queeny said, you made some good points! :o)

Did anyone here actually try the "No7 Protect and Perfect anti-ageing serum"? I remember we did have a thread about it.
Post #81445
Posted 14 March 2008 23:38
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Here is the previous topic.

http://www.jamesblunt.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi?board=_master&action=opentopic&topic=6466&forum=Miscellaneous
Post #81446
Posted 15 March 2008 01:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Would a tube of caulking have the same effects? It's much cheaper for sure. Sorry...don't mind me.
Post #81447
Posted 16 March 2008 12:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 September 2018 21:01
try to buy this face cream, but sold out.
Post #81448
Posted 16 March 2008 20:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 22:01
Yes I tried it Cherry see my earlier post.
Post #81449
Posted 17 February 2018 07:26
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 17 February 2018 07:26
I don’t like this cream.
Awaderm is much better. It does smooth out wrinkles.
Post #285430
Posted 24 June 2018 12:39

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 September 2018 21:01
most face creams are a waste of money.
Post #286238
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:27pm