James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

John Garrison Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
Satellites' cover has such a calming effect. I like the fact, that the beat sounds like a calm heart beat. If you've ever experienced anxiety, your heart is racing and your head is whirling, it's very difficult to think rationally. I've found that the beat in the song can influence my heart beat. Personally, I found the video way too distracting, and enjoy the song much more without the video. Your voice fits perfectly, it has that classic eurodisco sound I hadn't notice before. Fantastic cover, love it.

Just read "Masculinity audit 2016", I think this is such a vital discussion in today's society. If we are to truly move forward in breaking gender role expectations, then we have to reexamine which role is unacceptable for female and male. The way society is, currently, hurts everyone.

Post #278374
Posted 02 February 2018 20:23

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
I'm so pleased for John seeing all the positive comments following the release of this commercial for Bang & Olufsen. More than 7 millions views, kudos to John!

Harmonies by Bang & Olufsen
https://youtu.be/OEzF2l8em-0

John's reply to people asking where to find the track called "Dulcimer":

"Hi everyone. Thank You for your kind words on my music. This piece was composed especially for this commercial so it's not actually available. However, the response has been fantastic so I might just make it so soon. Thank You all. x"

Post #285353
Posted 18 November 2018 13:33

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
Please, could you cast your vote for 'Delfinen' and support this talented family? Pernille Andersen is nominated in the category "Best Female Actor" (John's partner) and their son, Viktor, is also featured in the film.

Message from John on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/satellites01/posts/1877992908950743

Delfinen- A film I wrote the main theme music for last year, is up for an award at the Ekko Awards in Denmark. Can I ask you all to vote for it? Just click the link below. Then click “Delfinen”. Then click the green button “Gem” at the bottom to place your vote. Thank you all so much x

https://www.ekkofilm.dk/awards/2018/bedste-kvindelige-skuespiller/

Post #287069
Posted 18 November 2018 17:40
Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 November 2018 17:37
Glad to be able to support John and his family - my vote has been cast!
Hope the film does well.

Thanks for the links jbfan.
Post #287071
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 11:06pm