James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««45678»»»

John Garrison Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
lovely review Napsi!!!
Too bad it wasn't the whole concert!

Here we go again...
Post #75286
Posted 08 July 2009 16:23

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 23:57
Great review Napsi! Wow, I think it's really nice that it was quite intimate. Can't wait to see your footage... hope you are on the mend soon! x
Post #75287
Posted 08 July 2009 20:55
Supreme Being

Last Login: 28 January 2017 05:14
Hi ALL,

I've just seen Kitine's footage on John's MySpace Forum.

I'm the 1 in the red flowery top & cream troursers, wearing claret coloured lippy.

The pics Christine took were sooooooooooo Professional!

I'll ask Her to post the pics here 2, as mine have turned out 2 be disast'ous.

I've only got antoher week till I'm off to Budapest to visit my Family and Friends, back on the 22/Aug a day rest and from the 24-31/ AUG we're off on a Fam Hols to France & school, is back on the 3/9/09.

Off 2 bed now as I'm nominated to go to my youngest daughter's school trip tomorrow and still feeling very sore everywhere after our jam-packed sight-seeing FAMILY HOLS weekend in London.
Hope I'll have a tiny bit of time be4 I go and'll have the chance 2 work out how I can transfer my distastrous footage over 2 You 2 see.
Till then just lay back and enjoy Kitine's.......

Tahnx a lot Kitine for all Your hard work organizing the Boardie meeting, helping "chatting up those VERY SPECIAL boys at The Water Rats",AND A SPECIAL THANX IN ORDER FOR EDITING ALL THESE LOVELY PHOTOS!

3 CHEERS 4 KITINE, HIP, HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

LOL: NAPSI XXXXXXXX
Post #75288
Posted 08 July 2009 21:37

Supreme Being

Last Login: 04 April 2014 20:57
Hi folks!

For the ones who couldn't be there, here's all the show! ENJOY!

I Leave On Friday : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM8SPVj85Yg
Cold Coffee : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjZLHxgfr0A
When The Lights Go Out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhX4a3Umno
Walking On Broadway : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ZMZpMfgKQ
Footprints : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saD-Wc64MdQ
Happy Hour : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_4j_W05BwQ

And some of my pictures:

The Water Rats
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/kitine75/John%20Garrison%20Water%20Rats%20Londres%202%20juillet%202009/IMG_1080.jpg

Waiting for the show
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/kitine75/John%20Garrison%20Water%20Rats%20Londres%202%20juillet%202009/IMG_1082.jpg

John and your servant
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/kitine75/John%20Garrison%20Water%20Rats%20Londres%202%20juillet%202009/IMG_1095.jpg

With Pernille
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/kitine75/John%20Garrison%20Water%20Rats%20Londres%202%20juillet%202009/IMG_1119.jpg

John’s boardies!!!!!
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii317/kitine75/John%20Garrison%20Water%20Rats%20Londres%202%20juillet%202009/IMG_1121.jpg
Post #75289
Posted 08 July 2009 23:31

Supreme Being

LOVE this pics Kitine - and fabulous footage! Nice to see you and Napsi looking so happy :-) I only wish I had the chance to meet you all...

Looks like you had a great time!
Post #75290
Posted 09 July 2009 07:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
great pictures and videos!!!

Here we go again...
Post #75291
Posted 09 July 2009 17:00

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 May 2017 18:45
Nice pics and videos, Kitine!
John is great,i love so much the song Cold Coffee... it´s beautiful!
Nice to see you so happy!
Post #75292
Posted 09 July 2009 20:14
Supreme Being

Hi ANNMARIE,

Sure , we all had a very magical time with John and the Boys!

John is such an honest, down- 2- Earth, fun to be with and VERY GENTLE SOUL!

It was such an unforgetable, sensational time for all of Us I think..

This was my 1st ever time that I've actually spoken with Him , Mark& Chris and they were soo easy going 2.
They're such a SMILEY LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely Adore Kitine's pics form JOHN&ME AND THE VERY LAST PHOTO OF ALL THE BOARDIES AND THE BOYS!!!!!!!

JOHN AND I'R SMILING DOWN FROM MY SCREENSAVER, IT FEELS LIKE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN WITH US IN LIFE BUT NO PROBS BECAUSE WE'LL TACKLE IT TOGETHER!

In a simple sentence: - Partners in crime, 2 peas in a pod..........

I was soooooooooo excited that I've forgotten 2 ask them 2 sigh my Budapest album.

Never mind, there is always another time and I hope They won't let us wait a very long time till Their Next Appearances, where we could most possibly bump in2 each other and meet more and more new Fanatic Fans.

I'm sooooooooo glad that U've given the Chance 2 meet John in real-life!!

I hope HE won't change his personality, attitude 2 life, even when He'll become super famous, like some...........

U know what fame does 2 people and it's usually not a nice outcome.

I think people suffer a lot, lacking in privacy, me time etc 'll take it's toll on most people.

I Love James 2 bit, but I would have given anything 2 seen him at the beginning of His carrier in an intimate venue, and He would have sung TEARS AND RAIN 2 ME.................................., I know time 2 wake up and face reality...........

I better go be4 I start analyzing my life in more detalis......

G'night 4 now:

NAPSI X
Post #75293
Posted 10 July 2009 07:11

Supreme Being

Hi Napsi,
You are spot on about John's easy going nature, and how fame can change a person. I am really pleased that you got the chance to meet him, he's so lovely (and so are the band of course!).
To be honest, I'm not sure if the fame itself changes a person, I think it is once they hit the so called 'celebrity' status, that they are hounded by the papz and the media often attempts to bring them down a peg or too. I hope that this never happens with John if - or when! - he's in the spotlight.
It's funny that you should say about how nice it would have been to see James in such an intimate venue, as I said exactly the same thing to my husband... Leamington was quite big, but there were no boardies as far as I am aware. Although there was quite a large turnout, it was still quite intimate, and I too wish that I had been lucky - like many of the boardies here - to have seen him before he recognised as a 'celebrity'.
I know that you will be smiling everytime you look at your computer screen, thinking of your time chatting with John, I know I do! Wish I could have been at the Water Rats one to meet you guys!
Annmarie x
Post #75294
Posted 10 July 2009 08:25
Supreme Being

Thanx Annamarie for your observations, I couldn't agree more........

I hope I'll see You in the Water RATS 1 day, now the Manager, Producers, has sussed out this Venue for John, they won't be able 2 keep away!!!!!!!

They only want the "BEST" 4 JOHN AND THE BOYS!-I'm sure........

Now I need 2 get dowmn 2 Earh and deal with the everyday stuff, and try 2 magic my eldest daughter's Brownie Survival pack together 4 tonight.....please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp me some1, any1.

This time next week We'll be on the coach 2wards Heathrow T5, 2wards BUDAPEST,
'll be away till the 22ND AUGUST, then 1 day rest and of 2 France from 24-31/ August.

It'll jam-packed but it's always is with a Family as close as OURS.

Bye 4 now.

Napsix

Ps: I might be absent from this board over the summer hols but I'll be back.

Wishing every 1 a fantastic Summer.
Post #75295
Posted 10 July 2009 16:24

Supreme Being

Would love to help you out with the brownie survival kit, but I have enough trouble organising myself! lol

Hope you have a fantastic time in Budapest, have fun! :-)
Post #75296
Posted 11 July 2009 17:51
Supreme Being

Hi Annamarie,

Thanks for all your good wishes for the hols.

I'm sure it'll be super fantastic as we've got such a close Family and lots of Friends over there, that we won't be bored for a second, guaranteed.
We'r always coming back shattered after these activity hols.....

Eventually I've managed 2 fold up that .... groundsheet, which is coming pretty handy looking at the weather.
Luckily they didn't go 2 far, only Cowley, Cheltenham, Gloucs which is about 25 min from us, but we'r standing by in case we'll get the emerg call of being flooded out but this is not putting me off going out with the girls 4 a meal tnight just leave my Husby in charge again...

Counting the days down as it's only 5 more days and the coach from Cheltenham'll drive us 2 HEATHROW- ready 4 our flight 2 Budapest.

Hope YOUR PROBS'LL GAET SORTED OUT 2.

Ps: I've just found thet stupid sound menu on my new camera and guess it would have recorded the sound if it was taken off the mute video vamera setting.

But who on Earth is needing a Mute video sound recording option?????????
Pls help me out because I've had a few temperamental brakedowns with tears today.......why wasn't recording John's beautifully silky voice and Mark's and Chris's heartwarming " Budapestean" smiles and Tom's innocent agression on the drums.
Why oh why?????????

As U say we can have this technical mishaps but at least we have had our chance 2 SAY HELLO TO JOHN AND THE BOYS AND THE SPECIAL "POSITIONS" 4 THE PHOTOS AND THAT'S WHAT WE'LL TREASURE IN OUR HEARTS 4EVER, ISN'T IT????

Well this wasn't the 1st and last "ENCOUNTER" WITH THEM- I HOPE.........., SO I pray for John to find Fame at his own Birthplace rather than America, sooooooooooooooooooooooo far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to make or find some sort of propaganda 2 keep them in this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions???????????????/

I'm leaving U with this as I've just realised the time and I've only got 15 min 2 get dressed & 2 slap some make-up on....................

Have a gr8 weekend Annamarie.

Lol: Napsi x
Post #75297
Posted 11 July 2009 17:55

Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 December 2018 12:57
Sorry to hear about your camera Napsi, i thought things like that only happened to me, lol! Have a great time with your family in Budapest! xx
Post #75298
Posted 12 July 2009 11:10
Supreme Being

Thanx a lot Lonelydancer for all your best wishes, hope U'll have a nive 1 222222222222222!

Napsi x
Post #75299
Posted 13 July 2009 22:27
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 September 2018 11:26
Lucky you!!! I am pleased that you had such a great time and enjoyed yourselves. It is always worth the effort, isn´t it?
Love the photos.
Post #75300
Posted 14 July 2009 19:01

Supreme Being

Hooray! I finally managed to sort out profile pic! :-)
Post #75301
Posted 14 July 2009 21:56

Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 December 2018 12:57
And a very nice one it is too Annmarie! x
Post #75302
Posted 06 September 2009 11:55
Supreme Being

HI ALL,

It's very nice 2 be back on the Boards after a long 6 wks break.......

Hope You All had the chace 2 go somewhere 2 charge up your batteries......

Guess what I've just found and bought from Spain, Barcelona......

John's and the "Old" Boys Cd of their Budapest Band- HEAD TOWARDS THE DAWN, which was Only released in Spain in 2005.

John's said 2 me in London at the Water Rats, that it'll be rather difficult to put my hands on it, as it's only avail. in Spain, well, well.. I need to 2 bear Him the Good News that, Ive got it after all!!!!!!!!!!

He said that He'll like to RE- RELEASE THEM IN THE U.K.,but it cost 2 much money, sooooooooo I got 2 impatient, couldn't wait for that indefinate date in the Future, so I got it today, but what an experience.......................

This is where You cld find Your OWN COPY:

Cinnamon Records offices,

Ramon Turro,
109 1 PLANTA,
08005 Barcelona,
Spain
tel: +34932720910

e-mail: infosinnemonrecords@sinnemonrecords.com

The fun thing was 2 find bits on the website in spanish as I cldn't find the language buttons.

The weirdest thing was that I had to put my PASSPORT number which Iwas not very keen 2 do, but there was an option 2 pay with PAYPAL, so it made it sort of o.k.

Lots of questions it had come up with I had 2 fill in and don't forget to tick the OUTSIDE SPAIN option, which is the 3rd one.

All in all cost me Euros and 7.25 postage= 17.25 Euros, but it'll be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted the real Cd/ ( I 'll have 2 get it signed with the boys)next time I'll have the chance 2 see them.

I need 2 dash off now and think about the Sun dinner as my Family had let me know they're starving.

Enjoy the rest of the w/e.
Napsi x
Post #75303
Posted 06 September 2009 21:00

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
John’s new album, Departures, will be released worldwide on November 10, 2009.
Post #75304
Posted 06 September 2009 23:04
Supreme Being

Last Login: 13 March 2011 04:55
Glad you found Head Towards the Dawn, Napsi! I had a hard time locating it myself. I found a used copy of it on ebay.co.uk. It came to the states all the way from coventry... I wonder if it was from a friend of the band... Hehe! I still feel bad for John that it was a used copy so he didn't make any money off of it. I guess I will just have to get extra copies of departures to make up for it!
Post #75305
Posted 07 September 2009 08:30
Supreme Being

HIYA,John's Bird,

Hope U're well and had managed 2 break away from your demanding work to catch a glimps of sunshine this Summer.

I'm back and had a fab 5 ks in Hungary with my Family and Friends and a week with my girls and husband in Picardy, France.

I'm 2 busy organizing my eldest daughter's 10th B'day at the mo.

How glad I was 2 get THE ALBUM I've longed 4 4 ages now.

Just can't wait to unwrap it and blast it away.............., it'll be another attempt 2 drive my Family crazy as was the case on the French hols as John's and James's songs were blasted away at them, I even managed to convert some people at Calais, Dover while waitin 4 the ferry 2 cross, that was fun............

I can't wait 4 the 10th/November until DEPARTURES ARRIVES AND MY OTHER DAUGHTER'S AND MY MUM'S B'DAYS 2 DAYS LATER.
SPECIAL PRESSIE 4 them, I'm sure it'll be very appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Do U know of any Pre- sALE DATES?

Hope John'll let us know in time anyway.

Take care 4 now.

Napsi

Ps: Don't feel bad about that 2nd hand copy, as John's said Himself at the Water Rats, that's it's extramely difficult to put your hands on them as it was ONLY released in Spain in 2005.

Now, JUST LETS CONCENTRATE ON DEPARTURES...... MY FAVOURITE SONGS ARE ON IT: SO CLOSE & I LEAVE ON FRIDAY.........AND THE LOT !!!!!!
Post #75306
Posted 24 September 2009 14:38

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 10 December 2018 21:36
TEARS AND RAIN 1973 posted: 24 Sep 2009 08:32 am

Post subject: JOHN'S NEW CD/ DEPARTURES RELEASE PARTY
HI, GUYS

IS ANY1 GOING 2 JOHN'S NEW CD / RELEASE PARTY (Departures) on Monday the 9th/ November/09- 9pm.

I've already emailed The Venue- the Water Rats and ask them about the tickets as I haven't found any info about it on their website sooo far.

Please it would be a gr8 opportunity 2 welcome Him back Home after his U. S. gigs& catch up with both of the Boardies 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't let put U off that it's a Mon night, if I can make it every1 else can 2222222!!!!!!!!

Now I've received his old Budapest cd- I was longing for a long time -I HAVE 2 MAKE SURE IT'S SIGNED WITH THE NEW 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL: NAPSI XXXXXX
Post #75307
Posted 24 September 2009 17:34

Supreme Being

I wish I could go, but I don't have any leave left from work now, as I have it all booked up for World's Greatest Drummer (as we will stay overnight, coming back Monday), and for the Till You're Told to Stop/Film Festival in Kent. I'll just have to be satisfied with buying 'Departures'!

Hope you all have fun (and give John a big hug from me!) x
Post #75308
Posted 25 September 2009 17:35

Supreme Being

I think that I'm gonna go!
Post #75309
Posted 10 October 2009 09:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 November 2014 17:52
" Video for John Garrison's new single, Let's Run. Taken from the album "Departures" available Nov 10th 2009. Shot on location in Puimisson, South France. Directed and shot by John Garrison and Pernille Andersen "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FBW2I1ZEQ

Just great !!!
Post #75310
Posted 10 October 2009 16:29

Supreme Being

Yes, this video is very nicely put together. So sweet to see John and Pernille - I'm sure it didn't take much acting, as they make a lovely couple :-)
Post #75311
Posted 10 October 2009 17:33

Supreme Being

Train booked
Hotel booked

CD release party: I'm coming!!!
Post #75312
Posted 12 October 2009 19:47
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 September 2018 11:26
Kitine, you are crazy!!! Wish you loads of fun!!!
Post #75313
Posted 12 October 2009 23:48

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
Aaahhh I love this video and the song. Thank you for posting Poppyfrench.
What a lovely name "Pernille".
Lucky Kitine! I will be at the Water Rats in thoughts. *sigh*
Post #75314
Posted 13 October 2009 23:15

Supreme Being

LOL Kitine! Let the countdown begin! ;-)
Post #75315
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««45678»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 10:24pm