James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««34567»»»

John Garrison Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 29 March 2017 23:57
OMG! I have just got back from John's gig at The Assembly... it was just unreal, I met John and the band... will give you all a full run down on it tomorrow, as I must go to bed, I have work early tomorrow, but I am still buzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got autographs and a pic! Oh, he's just...... SO LOVELY!!!!

More tomorrow guys and gals - it is far too late for me to waffle, I must get some sleep! x
Post #75256
Posted 30 June 2009 05:58

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
Whaou it seems so exciting!!

Here we go again...
Post #75257
Posted 30 June 2009 07:26

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 November 2015 11:34
i'm happy for you Annmarie
Post #75258
Posted 30 June 2009 12:04

Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 December 2018 12:57
So glad you had a good time Annmarie! x
Post #75259
Posted 30 June 2009 15:00
Supreme Being

Last Login: 13 March 2011 04:55
Hey Annmarie,
That is so great! I'm happy for you and also a little jealous... considering I am his Birdie... LOL! Kidding! Only in my dreams... You are so right... "He is SO LOVELY!" Only his music is even lovelier than he is! Wish I could have been there last night and I'm so sad I can't be there on Thursday either! I can't wait to see pics and videos from last night!
Birdie
XX
Post #75260
Posted 01 July 2009 08:24
Supreme Being

Last Login: 28 January 2017 05:14
I'm sooooooooooooo happy 4 You that U had a gr8 time!!!!!!!!!
I CAN NOT WAIT 2 SEE HIM TOMORROW NIGHT IN LONDON AND MEET 2 OF THE J.B. BOARDIES.

Did U managed 2 see Beardy 2????????

Anybody else by any chance??????????

Looking 4ward seeing Your pictures tonight and I'll try 2 take footage tomorrow 2.

How was security? Did they look for cameras, food, water?

Hope 2 hear from You be4 tom morn as my coach is leaving at 7 am tom morn 4 London!!!!!!!

Have a nice day today, and don't let 'The Buzz' go as that's what keeps us going ...............

Napsi x
Post #75261
Posted 01 July 2009 18:42
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 21 February 2011 20:47
I can't wait to be tomorrow !!!

Great Napsi to see to tomorrow too !!
Post #75262
Posted 01 July 2009 19:37

Supreme Being

Here goes, I will try my best to get this in the right order, but I am still on a high, and it might be a while before I come back down…

I have already written this story out once last night, and my session timed out when I tried to submit it, which was really frustrating, as I am going to waffle all over again now! Make a coffee (a cold one!), take a seat, this might take a while!

We arrived in a car park near to the Assembly, and wander on up to the venue, only to find it closed. The box office closed at 4:00pm, but I assumed – and hoped – that my tickets would be waiting at the venue. We were an hour early, so we went to the Jug and Jester for a drink and a bite to eat. It was baking hot in there, and I couldn’t wait to leave. I was literally burning up.

We left and headed back to the Assembly, but it was still closed. The security guy was chatting to a group of guys sat outside the bar next door, so we hung around for a while. A lady opened up the doors, but told me that they were not open yet. I asked about my tickets, and she called me in asking for my name and sorting through piles of envelopes. Meanwhile, my husband is saying ‘Annmarie… Annmarie… ANNMARIE!’. I snapped back at my husband ‘ just wait a minute!’, and he said ‘it’s John’. Suddenly I was caught not knowing whether to be polite and wait for the lady, or to just leave to see John, but she gave me my envelope just in time to stop my rudeness!

As I walked towards the doorway, there was my husband shaking hands with John Garrison! I said ‘Oh Hellloooo!’ John said Hello, you alright?’. I said ‘I’ve been on your website all day, he said ‘have you?’ and smiled, and I said ‘yeah, I’ve been being nosy!’. At this point, he might have thought I was a complete and utter prat, but I was really nervous! I said we were really looking forward to the gig, and it should be a great night, and he said ‘yeah, should be good, cheers’. I finished off by saying ‘anyway we’ll leave you to it, see you later’.

We went into the bar next door, got some drinks and sat outside – only to find John sat with the band, his friends and Pernille (his girlfriend). They were to the left of us on the next table! My husband started saying ‘go and ask him for his autograph, he’ll sign your ticket, get a photo now, or you’ll miss your chance’. I didn’t feel comfortable to ask him when he was with his group – seems so intrusive. There were other people coming up and speaking to John, and they all seemed so calm and controlled, and nobody asked him for his autograph or for photos, so I felt I would look like some crazed fanatic. I didn’t want to look a fool, or to embarrass John in front of his friends! A few times, my husband got up to ask him himself, and I stopped him saying ‘no not yet… I will… in a while…not now… I will’. I couldn’t look in their direction because I was grinning like a Cheshire cat, and every now and then I mimed a silent scream at my husband, who kept laughing at me! Lol

I was really excited, but shaking with nerves at the same time. After a few drinks, and a few more silent screams directed at my husband, I calmed down a little. I went into the toilets, and when I came out of the bar, John was coming in. He smiled and said ‘alright?’, and I just said ‘hiya’, and then I turned around and said ‘John… what time are you on?’, and he replied nine forty-five. I just said ‘oh ok thanks’ and kept walking. Even that question took all the guts in the world to ask! I know, pathetic isn’t it?! Lol. Can you even contemplate what an emotional wreck I would be if it were James?!

Anyway, a few people started to come up to John at the table next door, many of them from Coventry (you can’t mistake that cute accent!) and many who seemed to be locals from Leamington. Everyone seemed to be really calm and cool about it all, and I wondered if I was the only one taken over by nerves, still feeling quite shaken. John hugged and kissed a few of his old friends, and then sat down for some dinner with his group. My husband still insisted that I should just ask him for his autograph and a photo now before I lost my chance, but now I felt I couldn’t as he was having his evening meal! More and more people gathered, making it very difficult to go and ask him, as not one person had asked as yet! At this point, I did feel a fool. I told me husband I would ask him as he was leaving his table to go to the venue. The only problem was John was talking to lots of other people on his way into the venue, and yes I missed my chance, but I though, never mind, I will get the chance in the venue as he seems to be chatting with everyone, so he won’t be hiding backstage.

At this point, I saw no point in hanging around outside the bar, now John had left, so we drank up quickly and went into the Assembly. The venue was really nice, great architecture and art – apparently designed by Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen. The music was blaring, and the first support band was on – they were very good. We got a drink and entered the auditorium. Only three people had seats at the back, everyone else was standing. John was stood at the back with his group of band-mates and friends, and the sound guy got us two chairs from the back and we sat next to the sound podium watching the first set. There was a break, and everyone disappeared to the smoking area downstairs. We joined them, and when we came back, our seats were being kept warm by two other people, so we stood at the back on the right to watch the second group. I really liked their music – it was more indie/rock, not as heavy as the first band. John was over the other side with Pernille enjoying the music. I was hoping I might cross his path in the stairway or something so I could ask him privately, but he did not move from his spot, and again, I felt it was too intrusive to interrupt them. Another break, and again, most of the room departs to the smoking area downstairs. We went to get more drinks, and when we came back into the room, we went further up the front on the right-hand side. Found a lovely little corner with air-con – perfect! We waiting patiently as John and his band set up. John started off by shouting ‘Hello Leamington!’ to a big cheer, some shrieks and a few whistles thrown in for good measure! This reminded me of James! :-) John started off by saying how much he loved this venue, and someone in the crowd shouted ‘prove it’ to which John said ‘ok’ and started his performance. After giving a brief about Budapest, and how they were big in Spain, but not so much here, although they did reach 109 in the charts! Lol. It was quite funny, as the guy in the crowd, shouted ‘prove it’ to everything that John commented on, which even John was laughing at in the end! I really enjoyed the performance. It was great to actually see John live, you really feel the passion he has for his music, and he draws out the emotions of his songs and lyrics so nicely. I can’t tell you the whole set played and in what order, but he did some of their Budapest stuff, and he did Walking on Broadway, Cold Coffee and Testimony (which I love!). I was a little disappointed that he didn’t do Public Apology which I think is a beautiful song! In the middle of his performance, I got the camera out only to realise that there was no memory card in it! Oh no! This can’t be happening! I would only have enough memory on the camera memory to take 1 photo! Panic set in… Oh well, I took one of John on stage… and felt a little sad that this would be my only memory of John at this gig… but I didn’t let it get in the way of enjoying the show. Anyway, he finished his performance, and they drifted off backstage. All of sudden, I realised I had definitely missed my chance of getting an autograph or a photo, and all these people were running through this fire exit next to the stage. We followed, trying to make it look as though we were with the group of people, and the security guy put his arm out, and said ‘PASSES?’. Oh dear… I said ‘er, sorry we thought this was the exit…’ and the security guy said ‘no you have to leave at the front of the building’. We went down the smoking area, and I was quite tearful and angry for missing the once chance of meeting John, and it didn’t help that my husband was giving me the ‘I told you so’ routine. I went to the toilets as I was feeling too emotional, and when I came out my husband was half way down the stairs shouting ‘come on, COME ON’. As I tottered on after him trying to keep up (not easy in platform heels!), he led me straight across the auditorium and through the fire exit! I was so scared someone was going to kick us out. We followed the stairs down to the backstage area, which was packed full of people – fans, friends, musicians, and those from the music industry! Oh my God, I thought I was dreaming! We had just gate-crashed the after-party! My husband told me to get some drinks, and even this scared me as I thought at any time they would ask me for a backstage pass, but nobody did.

Anyway, there we were outside Tammy Wynette’s gypsy caravan, stood next to John! When he had finished his conversation with someone, we got chatting to him. We told him what a great performance it was, and how different it is to see a live performance to watching footage of him on his website and on his YouTube pages. He was genuinely pleased that we enjoyed his show. I apologised if I was a bit flustered earlier in the night, as I was so nervous about meeting him, I had made it worse in my own mind and felt quite overwhelmed! John said ‘I’m just a normal guy, you’ve got nothing to worry about, you were fine’. I explained with honesty that although I had heard of Budapest, I didn’t really know much of John’s music until he joined James, and that I had been a follower of James since 2004. I told him that ATLS was as much about the band as James, and that he and the boys have a huge following from us Blunt fans. John agreed, and said it was great on tour meeting so many people, a really good experience. I said after my nerves of meeting him, I hoped I would handle it better if I met James, and John laughed and just said ‘nah, the boys and James are good guys, they’re just normal guys, you got nothing to worry about’. We discussed where John had lived in Coventry, where he was living in Leamington (my husband lived there before I knew him), that he is in Islington now, but looking to buy a place (not in Islington though). He said that New York was where he felt most at home, he loves it there, and wants to go back someday. He asked where we were from, and he knew of Cheltenham as Budapest played there sometime ago. John said the town reminded him of Leamington as all the buildings look the same. John was pleased that we had travelled to Leamington to see him. I said that the only reason I knew about the Leamington show was because of the Blunty boards, and it was all very last minute. I told him that Napsi is also from my neck of the woods, and is going to his show on Thursday, and it was thanks to her that I knew about the show (a little plug for Napsi before Thursday! Lol). John said it was last minute, and it was only booked up on the day it went on MySpace, it was just a warm-up really for the London gig. They had only had 3 hours to rehearse that afternoon, so it was kind of thrown together, but John was pleased with the turn-out. I said it was so nice how he finds the time to administer his website and answer people’s questions so personally, as James doesn’t find the time so much these days. John said ‘yeah, well that’s it, it’s finding the time, you know?’ I said I love Testimony, but would have really loved to hear Public Apology. We started talking about his new album. John said it is actually finished, but he is waiting on the publication now which frustratingly takes time, so it should hopefully be late July or early August. He didn’t really get much of a break after the tour ended as he was straight to work on the new album ‘Departures’. He is working on some stuff for Natalie Imbruglia with Karl Brazil. I asked if he might consider some gigs in Europe, as I know he has European fans, but John said he can’t as it costs so much. He plays Bass Guitar to earn enough to do his music, and it’s so expensive to do. John said if he did Europe and only had 25 turn up for a gig, it would be a waste, and it is expensive enough as it is. He will be doing America in the future though. After we chatted and had a few drinks with John for a while, I felt much more relaxed, and asked if he would mind signing our tickets and if he would mind having a photo. He said ‘yeah, of course!’ and said he would get a pen and come back. Then someone else got into conversation with John, and my husband went to get a pen. John saw my husband with the pen, and came back over. He signed both of our tickets ‘THANK YOU’ with his autograph, and then put his arm around me ready for the photo. What happened next was terrible! The camera said ‘memory full’! Nooooooo! Not now!!!!!! My husband and I apologised to John, and he just laughed and said ‘no worries’. My husband frantically deleted the one photo of John on stage, and then…. NOOOOOOO! The battery turned itself off! It was dead… my husband switched it on, John and I posed again for our photo, and as it clicked, it turned off again. Luckily, the photo was saved! Phew! We thanked John, and I told him it meant so much to me that he would take the time to chat with us, sign autographs and have a photo. He thanked us for coming, and said it was really nice to meet us (shriek!), we said it was great meeting him, and I told him to get his music out there, as it is great! He asked if we were coming to the London show, and I said I would love to, but can’t because of work :-( I wished him luck for the Thursday gig, and success with his new album, and that was it! I had finally met John – just an hour away from home!

We then got chatting to his band-mate Mark who has a Hindi tattoo on his forearm (which my husband wanted to ask him about). It is his sons name. He is married to a Punjabi lady, and has a two year old and a 9 month old. He wants to go to India, but the kids are too young at the moment. He said this gig was all very last minute, and John just rang him last week and said ‘fancy doing a gig at the Assembly on Monday’, and he was like ‘er, right, ok then’. He reiterated what John had said about only having a few hours rehearsals, and said they were busy, as they had the show on Thursday in London, and other work on. He asked if I knew Karl Brazil (silly question!) and I said ‘yeah, of course!’, and he said Karl called him just the other day to work with John on some stuff for Natalie Imbruglia. They basically have three days to learn her entire album, and have a show to do as well! He said this is on top of being a music teacher in the day. It’s all quite interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes… Mark was a really nice guy. He had a sun-pendant on, which his mother-in-law brought back from India. He usually wears bracelets all up his arms as his mother-in-law brings loads back from India, but didn’t have time tonight to put them all on, so had just the one that night. He spoke about when they were Budapest, and that three of them are original to the band. We thanked him for a great night, and had to be off. We thanked the lead singer of one of the supporting bands on the way out as he showed us the correct exit! Luckily, the car park was only metres away from the back exit, which was just as well as my poor feet had couldn’t have made it much further! I just kept smiling all the way home!

I have not stopped smiling since Monday night! We got home early hours of the morning (I would have stayed but we had work the next day – and the party was just getting started!). I have my picture of me and John on my desktop at work, and have told anyone prepared to listen all about how we gate-crashed the backstage after-party! Most people don’t understand the importance of this moment, but it is like a dream come true for me. I keep telling my friends and colleagues ‘1 down, 4 to go!’ lol. It is all thanks to John (who must have known we shouldn’t be there!) and my wonderful husband for dragging me out of my comfort zone and forcing me to take a risk! I will be needing him by my side at all future concerts! I feel very guilty about my husband not getting a photo with John, we should have had one taken together, but it was such a frantic moment in a crowded room, blaring music and chatter, and what with the camera not staying on long enough to take a photo… and no memory card!

To anyone going on Thursday, it will be great, I wish I could be there with you all. If you do get the chance to meet John, go for it, don’t even hesitate! He will put you at ease within minutes, he is so lovely and sweet! I won’t condone gate-crashing the after-show party, but… well sometimes we all need to take a risk eh?! Lol ;-)
Post #75263
Posted 01 July 2009 20:18
Supreme Being

What a great story, Annmarie! I enjoyed reading it very much. I am so sad that I didn't get to go! I so would have been like you about being nervous and I would of course also be wearing uncomfortable stilettos! LOL! Thanks for shariong your night with us. I would love to see the pic!
Birdie,
XX
Post #75264
Posted 01 July 2009 20:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 04 April 2014 20:57
Thank you sooooo much for your story Annmarie.

I can't wait to see John tomorrow night and to meet all the fabulous fans he has.
Post #75265
Posted 01 July 2009 20:43

Supreme Being

I forgot to mention that I also asked John if he knew whether James got the cake and flowers I had delivered to Sofia for his birthday! He said 'sorry I really don't know, he got LOADS of gifts and stuff'... oh well, it was probably left for the staff at the venue! lol

One word of advice: wear comfortable shoes!
Post #75266
Posted 01 July 2009 21:14

Supreme Being

LMAO Annmarie at your story! So many things against you, you sound as lucky as me, at least things turned out ok in the end, damn camera's are always letting me down too! Do you think the 'heckler' in the audience might have been James? Lol! x
Post #75267
Posted 01 July 2009 23:23
Supreme Being

Hi Annmarie,

Thnx 4 the great letter and I can tell that the atmosphere is still buzzing around U which managed 2 reach me constantly.

What an EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!

I was fortunate enough 2 meet James in Budapest in October, so I know how You feel, walking on cloud 9, and I couldn't sleep 4 2 days...........!, then I've booked 2 more concerts 2 see him!

Mad I KNOW but we must all be in the same shoes .............

Thanx 4 putting in thet Special world 4 me by John, hope I'll get the chance 2 meet him tomorrow!!!!!!???????

Must dash now as I'm still packing, so I'll be back on MON as my Hubby and girls are coming down 2 London Fri night so we'll spend a special Weekend in London be4 flying off to Budapest 4 5 weeks to see our Family.

Hope U can recover thet precious photo.

Napsi x
Post #75268
Posted 02 July 2009 02:15
Supreme Being

Hey Napsi,

I hope you get the chance to meet him too! Have a great time! Safe travels!

Birdie
XX
Post #75269
Posted 02 July 2009 06:19

Supreme Being

My one and only photo is finally uploaded for sharing...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/annmarie_francis/3681084110/
Post #75270
Posted 02 July 2009 06:20

Supreme Being

Hope you have a great time Napsi - hope you get to meet John! :-)
Post #75271
Posted 02 July 2009 06:42

Supreme Being

Oh, and I also forgot to say (it's all a bit of a blur!), John said that he is changing his website soon too!
Post #75272
Posted 02 July 2009 11:51

Supreme Being

Aaaw great pic Annmarie! x
Post #75273
Posted 02 July 2009 18:29
Supreme Being

Great pic, Annmarie!
Post #75274
Posted 02 July 2009 18:31
Supreme Being

By the way, What's the story behind the Tammy Wynette pink caravan? Is it her real one and if so, how did it get to Leamington, UK?
Post #75275
Posted 02 July 2009 19:24

Supreme Being

LOL John's Bird, I have absolutely no idea how it ended up in Leamington Assembly, but it is Tammy Wynette's pink caravan!
Post #75276
Posted 03 July 2009 16:49

Supreme Being

Well Napsi?! How was the show last night????
Post #75277
Posted 04 July 2009 23:25
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 21 February 2011 20:47
Hi everybody !

i was there too! and it was too short.. :'( but SO GOOD !!

Lovely meeting with John as usual he was really open and lovely, keep time for pictures and autografs...

6 songs ...

I leave on friday
Cold coffee
When the light go out
Walking on brodway
footprints
and Happy hour

it's was so good to see him!

http://images.imagehotel.net/?llsmlsgdj1.jpg
http://images.imagehotel.net/?4e3hyfk08c.jpg
http://images.imagehotel.net/?zocrpn7mss.jpg
http://images.imagehotel.net/?6ilikbtcox.jpg

and some with me:

http://images.imagehotel.net/?8zji2tazt9.jpg
http://images.imagehotel.net/?y0cshjz10d.jpg
and this one , i asked him a funny one nd he played the game !!

http://images.imagehotel.net/?ouqdnqck5k.jpg

xxx
Post #75278
Posted 05 July 2009 08:52

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
he is so cute!!

Here we go again...
Post #75279
Posted 05 July 2009 09:58

Supreme Being

Nelo, fab photos! Glad you had a good time :-) Love the one of John behind you, lovely picture!
Post #75280
Posted 05 July 2009 18:51
Supreme Being

Great photos, Nelo! I love the funny face one and the one where he is standing behind you! Thanks for sharing! So glad you had fun!
Post #75281
Posted 07 July 2009 03:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
Thanks Nelo76. Great pics!
Post #75282
Posted 07 July 2009 11:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 November 2015 11:34
Yes Aline greats picts !! Thanks Elodie for the picts and thank you for once again thank John for his interview for the fan club, it's nice !
Post #75283
Posted 07 July 2009 22:53

Supreme Being

Check out the Making of Departures, John's new album (out July/Aug) here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVY1PIuiA3E

Can't wait for it's release.
Post #75284
Posted 08 July 2009 14:21
Supreme Being

HEY GIRLIES,

Nice to be back here and able to see the letters I'm typing.

Sorry my report has taken so long and I made You lot wait for 6 WHOLE DAYS, but it's pretty manic here at the moment!!!!!!!

I don't know if I'm coming or going...............

We had come back pretty late with the girl on Sun night from London so school, etc next morn.........

Next day school trips, yest got my diab eye screening, so I couldn't see, drive.........., and I must have looked like a cartoon figure with my sunglasses in the rain.ha.ha

Today, sport day with the egg and spoon race, sack race which was gr8 fun, Teachers race to top it up with.........

I've got 5 min be4 going to the physio, so better get on with it!!!!!!!!!!

Got down to London on My own Thurs morn, found the hotel and ended up staying in the same 1 as Jaqueline/ another boardie.

Couldn't wait to see The Water Rats I was circleing about half an hour be4
meeting the other Boardies at 5pm.

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I saw John with a pint outside and I was right as Kitine seen him too.

It was sooooooo much pleasure 2 meet the other boardies, I hope my feelings are mutual.

So we were so excited that we did not leave the premises, and ended up having a snack just outside the venue.

I've excepted 2 be much, much bigger than what it was, basically a pub with an extra room, which supposed th be a functioning theatre.

Next day Stuart Lee a well liked comedian performed there 2 but had no time 2 see him.

So, 7pm came and before we went in, John and the Boys came out 4 a leisurely drink, where I, we've plucked up the courage to ask John for his autograph, and managed to ask the questions about Budapest/ his ex-band which I was dying 2 now for a long time now.

7pm came and it was still scourching hot outside and the Box Office, man opened, basically he had ticked us off his list and put an wristband on.

4 bands were on that night and John was the last 1.

The air was electrifying, in thet tiny, diddy little room, it was sooooooooo INTIMATE.

It felt like They were Performing to a very special bunch of people, ( that's us), who were very close 2 their hearts!!!!!!!

I had this very "homey" feeling in my heart, it felt that I've known them 4 ages!!!!!!!!!

They're sooooooooooo much fun and very "DOWN TO EARTH" PEOPLE!

I've never seen a band/ except James's that all of the band members are Radiating at the same time, while playing, it just shows that they're absolutely Devoted to their Music, and Their Instrumnents and they're bonded so well that they've become inseparatable, reading each other thoughts, like a Big Family and being there felt that I was a part of it.

It must have been 30 of us there at the max......., it was sooo Intimate.....

It was nice to see them working, alongside each other, keeping the same tempo and they've just played alongside each other so synchronized like a motor of a swiss watch.

They've performed 6 songs:
I LEAVE ON FRIDAY
COLD COFFEE
WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT
WALKING ON BROADWAY
FOOTPRINTS
HAPPY HOUR

THE PERFORMANCE WENT IN A FLASH, i HOPE IT LASTED A BIT LONGER..........

JOHN WAS TALKING A LOT IN BETWEEN PERF'NG THE SONGS, AND HE WAS SO WITTY.....

The boys had their absolutely deserved drink after the show with the crowed, and still chatting , signing away their names on anything U had....

My new camera have decided to take gr8 videos EXCEPT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mobile footagehas got the sound but it's upside down and I can't turn them around, and the pics on my camera are blurred, apart from that gr8 footages!

Luckily Lydia came 2 my rescue and sending my a dvd of it!!!!!!!!!!

I try to get my footage downloaded when I got 5 min.

I had the pleasure 2 meet Pernyl, John's girlfriend, she was selling John's current album for a 5-er.

I need to be off to my physio but be back later, I hope.

I'm still on high Buzzing away and it's been almost a week..............

Hope to see more of U at His or James's gig!!!!!!!!

LOL: Napsi x
Post #75285
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««34567»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 10:24pm