James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««12345»»»

SHARE THE HAIR - Send Paul Beard a message... Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 28 February 2017 17:46
Hi Paul,

Popped in to wish you and the ones you love a very Merry Christmas! Take care of yourself and have a wonderful New Year. Love "Dear Katie"!! Hope to see you soon.

Love and hugs from Mom
Post #6141
Posted 24 December 2007 23:47

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 14 April 2018 12:54
MERRY CHRISTMAS Paul

Hope u have a wonderful time with ur friends and family and enjoy what santa brings u

See 2008 in the way u see 2007 out

Thanks for everything pity l didnt get a chance to catch u in sydney but theres always another time

love always

always listening

annibell
Post #6142
Posted 25 December 2007 00:34

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 September 2011 17:09
Dearest Paul.....hope you are relaxing and enjoying the holidays....a very Merry to you and your family....looking forward to seeing you in NYC in 2008!!

Donna
Post #6143
Posted 25 December 2007 20:12

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Hope you get everything you want for Christmas, Paul and wishing you a bright and Happy New Year. You are a great musician and I really enjoy watching you with the band and just with James.
Post #6144
Posted 31 December 2007 01:29

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 15 January 2013 14:33
Not only is he a great songwriter and keyboardist, he is honest and polite, a real gent. I went to see him and james and crew at the Highline ballroom and asked paul beard if there was any way he could allow us into the chinaclub the next day and he didn't have to do anything but he took our names and added them to james' guest list. We went downtown the next day and were hoping he actually put our names on the list like he said. Well he did. For all we knew, he could've b.s.'ed us but we trusted him and he came through. Thank you beardy, i love you just as much as james. You're a real gentlemen. I want you at my 50th birthday with james. Anything you can do for me let me know. hedj4@optonline.net
Post #6145
Posted 01 January 2008 13:48

Supreme Being

Last Login: 13 April 2014 09:58
Happy new year,

Hope 2008 is a good one,

all the best,

see you in 8 more sleeps!!!

xx
Post #6146
Posted 01 January 2008 19:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
***happy new year***

kisses form Paris,

Sandra and Nicolas

Here we go again...
Post #6147
Posted 01 January 2008 22:22

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 16:20
happy 2008 Paul

*hugs from Holland*
Post #6148
Posted 02 January 2008 00:53
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
happy new year paul! take care of yourself and beg james to come to dallas in the new year! have a wonderful new year and keep on jammin!

~Nan
Post #6149
Posted 08 January 2008 10:41

Supreme Being

Last Login: 13 April 2014 09:58
Safe travel Beardy, see you the morra hun well unless you run away fi me again!!! Take care x
Post #6150
Posted 16 January 2008 01:03
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
Hi Paul,

loved to hear you playing the piano and the keys at the Apollo.... you sounded like heaven... beyond all doubts and out of this world...

Thank you, Jacqueline x
Post #6151
Posted 17 January 2008 17:57

Supreme Being

The hat looked good on you Beardy
And hearing your sexy voice live completed that!

Can hardly wait to hear you guys play again
Post #6152
Posted 20 January 2008 08:33
Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 July 2015 11:36
Thank you for the best experience I've ever had!! You are the sweetest man I've ever met and I never wanted to go home!!!

Take care of yourself and we'll see you Monday! shiiiit thats tomorrow...

jan
xxxxxxx

(my dad wasn't angry btw....wrapped round me little finger I tell ya!)
Post #6153
Posted 24 January 2008 00:35
Supreme Being

Well, my 'tour' is over and it will be a very long time before I get to see the genius of Paul Beard again....gutted but will survive...i spose... ;0)

Thanks again Beardy, I honestly can't give you enough thanks for making this tour so unforgettable for me. I'm pretty sure nothing will compare to it so I think I've spoiled it for myself in the future really....!

I hope you have a blast on the rest of the tour, make sure you drink your tea and keep your immune system on top form for all the fun to come....have a few (dozen) beers for me would ya?

Thank you x

Jan
xxx

(ps you've got me addicted to Dear Katie now....loved it before but am worse now!)
Post #6154
Posted 27 January 2008 02:03

Supreme Being

I wonder if James ever gave you the drawing I made of you?? Or perhaps he put all drawings in a box and put them aside completely forgetting all about it..... lol

*hugs and kisses*
Post #6155
Posted 27 January 2008 16:48
Supreme Being

hey beardy,

only 2 more weeks until Vegas! Can't wait to see you, you'll ne great! Take care and just wanted to pop a message to you!

Keep on playing!

~Nan
Post #6156
Posted 27 January 2008 20:35
Supreme Being

Oh Bearded One....where were you at the NRJ's??? don't leave us or we'll be bloody lost man!
Post #6157
Posted 29 January 2008 11:22

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2016 21:34
Dear Paul,

Wow! If there is a D’Arcy in this life, you are more handsome than him. I had the pleasure of your fine company in the Brittas Empire and you are wise beyond your youthful years.

I missed a few things, I hope your friends got to their hotel safely, and the other thing that I didn’t say at the time because I felt it was best said in private, was “I know she beams with pride everyday.”

…I feel that Confucius according to Wikipedia put honesty much better than I ever could…

“The deepest level of honesty was Ren, out of which flowed Yi and thus Li. Confucius' morality was based upon empathy and understanding others, which required understanding one's own moral core first, rather than on divinely ordained rules, which could simply be obeyed. The Confucian version of the Golden Rule was to treat your inferiors as you would want your superiors to treat you. Virtue under Confucius is based upon harmony with others and a recognition of the honest reality that eventually (say in old age) one will come under the power of others (say one's children). So this level of honesty is to actually put oneself in context of one's whole life and future generations - and choose to do or say nothing that would not reflect one's family's honour and reputation for honesty and acceptance of truth, such as eventual death.”

You can’t loose being honest – if you are honest it guarantees that you are loved as you are, and isn’t that what everyone wants in life, to be loved for being you?

I would be honoured to rubber up with you sometime this summer, Scapa Flow has been on my bucket list for ages now. I have dived Stoney Cove, Leybourne Lake, Weynouth and lived to tell the tale etc but I think its time to visit Skye in my campervan. Only the fortunate few can pull off skin tight neoprene; I choose my dive buddies purely on the basis of how hott they look in wetsuits. Proportionality is everything.

PM me if you wish.

x

P.S. I think for the stage suits an iridescent royal blue – with electric blue shirts to match the ATLS theme would suit everyone’s colouring.
Post #6158
Posted 30 January 2008 15:18

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 May 2012 18:16
Hi Beardy,

You really are a star. Thanx for the coffee. Who won the football game? Will see you in March.

With love

ONsnail
Post #6159
Posted 06 February 2008 01:45

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 September 2011 17:09
hey Beardy! great to have you boys back in the states and can't wait to see you in NYC and Philly...enjoy yourself and see you soon!!

xo
Donna
Post #6160
Posted 10 February 2008 02:38
Supreme Being

Hey Beardy!

Remember me, eh? The one who complimented on your hat yesterday in Vegas? Thanks for being so sweet and it was great to be able to take a picture with you. You were great at the concert!

~Nan
Post #6161
Posted 14 February 2008 17:12

Supreme Being

Hello Beardy

Happy Valentine! Sending you lots of ♥♥♥♥!

*hugs *

loraline_nl
Post #6162
Posted 14 February 2008 17:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: 31 December 2014 01:38
Hello Paul,
Just dropping by to wish you a happy Valentine's Day!!

love & hugs,
flakie xx
Post #6163
Posted 15 February 2008 05:50
Supreme Being

Happy (belated, i grant you) Valentine's Day Bearded One! i am boycotting it as nobody loves me *sniffle*

j
xxx
Post #6164
Posted 15 February 2008 14:19
Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 August 2013 14:59
Happy Valentine's for yesterday!

I have to say I am in love with Dear Katie... how's about co-writing the next album?
Post #6165
Posted 01 March 2008 17:39
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 19 September 2011 15:25
Paul,

I know you said you don't check the boards. But I figure that if you do, you would check here -- so here I am posting your part of my Toronto, Feb. 25th review...

Sweet, darling (Tall!) Paul. It was tremendous to meet your eye, for you tickle my heartstrings. You always have. In addition to the tune, you add emotional chords that become an alternative soundtrack to my feelings about the song. In some situations I must ignore your emotional embellishments in order to get through the song without crying. But then I hear your voice, in the key of weep, singing a sensitive soundtrack in the background, and once again it's time for another tissue! I hope to get lost in your eyes again someday.

Maia
Post #6166
Posted 02 March 2008 16:15

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
Thanks for signing my Tshirt. I appreciate the fact you took the time to ask me how I enjoyed both concerts and did I favor one over the other. How could one choose over the other, I was overwhelmed with the sound, mood and energy of each show and loved to see how all you boys really enjoyed what you do. Smiles were evident on your faces as they were on the fans!
Beardy, your eyes sparkle, your smile gleams and you make my heart warm. Your muched loved!!!
Carol
Post #6167
Posted 04 March 2008 17:44
Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 September 2010 00:05
Hi Paul

Just want to tell you thanks for taking the time to chat with me and the other boardies in front of the Keswick before the gig. Thanks for having your picture taken with me. It really turned out great with the marquee in the background. It was great to finally get to talk to you. It is true what they say, you really are a sweetheart. You really seemed to be happy that night. You had a smile on your face all night long. By the way, you really look great without the beard. It was a special treat for us girls to have the whole band come into the little bar after the gig and settle into the corner right next to our table. Looking forward to seeing you next time you are in the NYC/Philly area. Take care and have a great time during the European Tour, China & Japan.

~Diane
(Dixiecup)
Post #6168
Posted 18 March 2008 23:09

Supreme Being

Thnx a million for all the energy you put in the show and for being so nice after the show It was great seeing you again
Post #6169
Posted 19 March 2008 12:35
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
Has James ever tried to sell you off? like everyone else.
Post #6170
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««12345»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:28am