James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Love, Love, Love Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 10 July 2018 01:41
I was gutted when LLL didn't make it into the UK top 40 last week but have high hopes it will do much better this week (beginning 30 Nov).

I did a little reccy on the HMV web site and they are listing it as number 20 in their singles chart...now I don't know how that relates to the overall chart position but surely it must bode well.

I wish he would perform it live on some TV shows, instead of doing all these little interviews where he says the same stuff over and over again.

W'fan
Post #58234
Posted 29 November 2008 09:14

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 10 June 2013 06:12
It's really gorgeous!!!!!
Post #58235
Posted 01 December 2008 17:16

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Listened once again yesterday but very disappointed the single still hasn't made the top 40. What the hell is going on?

As soon as I heard it I thought it had all the right ingredients to go to number 1, or at least make it into the top 10.

I've been cogitating on theories to explain this...

1) A lot of competition from other good singles just released. (However, there are a few rubbish songs in the top 20 as well...nowhere near as good as LLL.)
2) Not enough airplay. Not enough of James actually seen SINGING it on TV.
3) That interview on The One Show...I've had several comments from people since I posted on the other thread about this, saying that they thought he came across really badly. The One Show gets lots of viewers as it's on just before Eastenders and I reckon it might have turned a lot of viewers against him. To be honest, if that was the first interview I'd seen JB give, I would not have become such a fan of his.

Can anyone tell me how long JB's records normally take to enter the charts?

I'm so annoyed that such a good record seems to have slipped under the radar and very disappointed for our James.

W'fan
Post #58236
Posted 02 December 2008 15:24

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 06 September 2011 01:23
Agreeing somewhat with KyminBrisvegas08. He's telling his super-obsessed fans to get a life! He cares because he's sensitive and real, but he says "I don't love you" so you will stop chasing after him and find a real man. A lie that sets you free...free to find an available person with which to have happiness. Sure James is screwing the women that throw themselves at him after the concerts. He'll "take everything in this life", but really! How many of the super-obsessed fans are actually happily dating someone or married to someone? James Blunt will never sweep you off your feet and decide you are "the one". He's just a man. He's just a musician doing a job. Yes, a sexy job and a job that moves peoples' emotions, but don't mistake that for love. Love his music. Buy his albums. Go to concerts. But he is telling the super-obsessed fan gently to let him go with this song.
Post #58237
Posted 02 December 2008 18:06

Supreme Being

Crikey Alvarez, hadn't thought of it that way before.

Good point.

I'm still sticking with my original theory though - it's about the love 'em and leave 'em way of life, but coming from the perspective a bloke who's quite fond of the woman in his life. Trouble is, he's a serial adulterer so it will all go pear shaped eventually so it's "Goodbye My Lover". He can't help making the Same Mistake but will Take Everything on offer while he's One of the Brightest Stars, especially when he looks at her and just thinks "You're Beautiful" then he can't help saying "Give me some Love".

Crikey, I must stop this, I think "I'm out of my Mind"...

W'fan
Post #58238
Posted 08 December 2008 22:28
Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 November 2014 21:03
My favorite line is:

"You wont find yourself in these guilty eyes"
Post #58239
Posted 16 December 2008 19:18
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:58
It's beautiful, isn't it?
Post #58240
Posted 30 December 2008 15:51
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Hi fans you can get lyrics of James Blunt as follow:

James Blunt Lyrics Song: http://www.musiccosmo.com

James Blunt : http://www.winglyrics.com
Post #58241
Posted 03 January 2009 06:00
Supreme Being

What can I say..LOVE ...LOVE...LOVE...just beautiful it kill's me..hopping for another day to fly away..what ever it takes even lies.. no matter what !It's ALL about LOVE isn't it?Blessed, with" big heart" as you are.To help long last...beautiful....All try to sleep, thinking of my past or tomorrow ...long night!

Peace & Love
Post #58242
Posted 16 January 2009 17:11

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
For people living in Province of Quebec, here are two links where you can vote for Love, love, love. It will help to raise the song at the top of the chart:

http://www.rockdetente.com/montreal/musique/
Click on the button 'Voter pour le 7 à 7' and then click on the song's title.

http://www.musimax.com/top5/
Click on 'anglo' and then on the song's title.
Post #58243
Posted 17 January 2009 11:22
Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 January 2017 15:38
yesterday evening I went to mc donalds with my friends and they played love love love in there

it's always good to hear the song, anywhere
Post #58244
Posted 17 January 2009 18:53
Supreme Being

This song has saved my life. It taught me how to tell black & white lies to my micro & macro environment & society. I even changed my blog's title/label to this song's lyric for the first time in 3-4 years since I've had it (prior it was from YB).

I don't really believe the song is about James sleeping with female groupees after concerts. I mean if he really did man-whore around: the media would have a field day. I really truly believe in the integrity & nobility of Sir Blount! He is an ex-army lieutenant for godsakes!
Post #58245
Posted 04 February 2009 22:16
Forum Newbie

For me this song is about loving someone yet being unable to commit, maybe due to another relationship, maybe "other" reasons why they can't commit.

Maybe they both realise this and so one ends it by saying it will never happen. "I can't take your love." And ends it, in order to set the other free. I think other posters have mentioned about the chap holding others, and making love in a hurry.

Maybe instead of going through their life wondering how they will be together, and effectively living life unhappy they end it and try to get some level of happiness in what they have.

It takes more than love to tell someone you dearly love, that you don't love them, in order to set them free.

Just my tuppence. (Now off to post in the welcome forum if I can find it!)
Post #58246
Posted 09 February 2009 15:09

Supreme Being

Love, Love, Love is in the first position this week on radio Rock Detente Montreal 'Voter pour le 7 à 7'. Yeah!
http://www.rockdetente.com/montreal/musique/votez-pour-le-7-a-7/
Post #58247
Posted 22 November 2009 19:39
Forum Newbie

YEAH!!! He is the best singer of the world!!!!! All he´s musics are very perfect!! how could I prefer only one?? But Love love love is the tipic of musics that never getting old!!
James, when you come in brazil again I´ll see youu certeintly!!!!
Post #58248
Posted 28 November 2009 17:28
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Love Love Love - Live

http://youtube.com/watch?v=akdAh3AGVI0
Post #58249
Posted 01 December 2009 08:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: 15 June 2017 05:43
Oh Thank You Lady Blunt...that is the first time I saw him sing this with out the video and all the colors.I really enjoyed it put in on my facebook.
Post #58250
Posted 03 December 2009 15:30

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
I really like that performance of Love3. The look on his face when he says, "you're just one of many who broke their heart on me" is sweet. I like how he dances around a little while singing it, too. I have had this one saved for a while.

I noticed Love3 is not on his Myspace page anymore. Maybe that means it will be on the new album? I hope so. I really enjoy this song and don't have it yet. I hope whatever issues were going on with it, if that was the case, are resolved and it can be on the new album.

I also noticed a while back that his Myspace page has his genre as acoustic and Trip-Hop. Very interesting...we'll see how that plays out on the new album, too. Can't wait!!! I would like to buy some patience, please!!
Post #58251
Posted 03 December 2009 18:21

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 21:16
Aww do ya know what? That made me cry, because i miss him so much!! x
Post #58252
Posted 03 December 2009 19:17

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Aww, I know. I feel the same way. Even though I only went to three shows, I've been living vicariously through so many boardies for so long it feels like so many more!!
Post #58253
Posted 06 April 2011 20:00
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Bump
Post #174761
Posted 07 April 2011 18:53

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 10 December 2018 21:36
vinylgirl
Posted Yesterday @ 17:10

I really like this song, but I have been noticing, in listening to it, towards the end.....far in the background....someone yells out, "We don't need ya." LOL!! Am I just imagining that? or is it really there? I love all of the music of James and the band.

I've been so busy with so many projects of my own, I'm just taking a few moments to pop in and post. I am so excited for the show coming here on the 28th. Not long now.
Post #174846
Posted 27 April 2011 07:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 February 2016 22:05
I loveee loveeee loveeeee this song!  .. And the videoclip is sooo cute and wonderful! .. All the lovely colors! <3 .. This is one of my favorite songs by James Blunt ( Yeah I probably said that about all his songs lol )

@vinylgirl: No you're not imagening that, I hear it too .. But I hear this: "Yeah we don't need them!"

Post #177233
Posted 23 July 2011 04:17

Supreme Being

Still digging the web...

Production designer James Hatt worked on Love, Love, Love video.

http://www.jameshatt.com/work/production-design/music-videos/james-blunt
Post #186808
Posted 23 July 2011 05:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 June 2012 16:48
oh my,,,you may want to check your dates on your james hatt production video,,
Post #186811
Posted 02 April 2012 03:14

Supreme Being

Such a long time ago, but this info has never been posted, so for the records here's the list of credits with some notes.

http://www.promonews.tv/2008/11/10/james-blunt%E2%80%99s-love-love-love-by-kinga-burza/

James Blunt’s Love Love Love by Kinga Burza
Monday, 10 November 2008

Maybe it was his impressive appearance on Sesame Street a while ago that did the trick. Otherwise this uplifting and supremely colourful video for James Blunt by Kinga Burza really has come out of nowhere.

Kinga turns an MOR pop cliché on its head – and recasts Blunt’s earnest image – by making the singers’ orchestral backing the focus of the video: they’re young, gorgeous and colour-coded.

Well, we know Kinga likes colour. And the mood matches this vibrant visual idea – like a kids’ TV show with better art direction, glam and casting. And it keeps producing to the very end.

Very nice work – and a ray of sunshine amid this bloody hideous weather – which also seriously improves JB’s CQ (Coolness Quotient).

James Blunt
Love Love Love (Atlantic)
Prod co: Partizan
Director: Kinga Burza
Producer: Gail Davey
PM: Martin Zahringer
DoP: Adam Frisch
Art director: James Hatt
Stylist: Claire Edmondson
Editor: Dan Sherwin at Final Cut
Colourist: Ben Rogers at Glassworks
Online: Dan Lonzini at Prime Focus
Commissioner: Tim Nash
Post #212063
Posted 26 April 2012 15:29
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 November 2018 17:39
Our radio stations are continuously expanding their daily James Blunt music repertoire. This morning on the radio in my office: LOVE LOVE LOVE. Apart from the actual lyrics, it is a nice change to interrupt the work because of LOVE.

Nice song, beautiful melody.

Post #213264
Posted 23 July 2013 17:17

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 15:53
Just listening to the CD Single of this and have to say I really enjoyed the 'Moment of conception' version of I'll Take Everything. Nice to hear how a song sounds when it is still in it's embryonic stages.
Post #232289
Posted 04 October 2016 19:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
I really like this song and what it's saying.

I wish more men had enough strength of character, that upon realizing they do not love the person they're with, to be honest about it. It's selfish and deceitful to rob the other person out of a choice based on the truth. Saying 'I care about you but I don't love you' is the only decent, respectful, honorable thing to do.

Love isn't a switch we can just flick on, otherwise we can all fall passionately in love with just about anyone. That would simplify everything, wouldn't it.

I don't see anything wrong with casual sex either. It's not for me, it's not for everyone, but I'm not going say it's not for anyone. What two hot blooded, healthy people do with full consent is none of my business.
Post #277793
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:33am