James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Wisemen Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12 January 2016 20:46
I think I can remember him talking about the meaning of the song in an interview. it was something about not knowing who is bad and who is good and he said the feeling the song is about comes from the fact that he had to move so often in his childhood and always had to make new friends.

I'm new here by the way.
Post #192888
Posted 11 September 2011 11:44
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Hi welcome to the boards, love your board name.
Post #192889
Posted 31 December 2013 20:38
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 31 December 2013 20:14
What nonsense they allow. Both "Wise Men" videos are modern prophesy. The woman in the original, wearing donegal green and trimmed with red is a canal boat, recently violently seized and stolen, she is a Grail item; the passage through to the pool room; the solent to Portsmouth, the seizure and internment whilst he is wearing the same colours a current and very real problem. Any information concerning the details they included in this video from the original makers is important. The second video, made by the same producer as Muse "Starlight" (which relates to and represents the story of HMS Chester, Jutland 1916), in linked to another true canal story set at Cassiobury Watford whilst the 5th Earl of Essex was in residence, again Grail, this time from the true story behind the fairytale Snowhite. Snowhite was not the woman but the boat she owned and the woman was the 5th Countess of Essex by a secret marriage. This boat has recently been found, fully preserved, at Eye in Suffolk. The use of the Aston Martin alludes to James Bond who was based upon the 8th Earl of Essex and again links back to HMS Chester in Bond being and officer in the Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve, as was John Luxton, the Gunner who manned the rear gun, got off the shot that save this country the war, turned down the VC and was tortured and then murdered for his defiance. The 8th Earl took rank T/Captain Master of Horses in reference to Edward Bamfords rank on HMS Chester and wider associations. The Snowhite story is popular in music videos the most striking example being The Cardigans "You're the Storm" with a clear response comig again from Muse in "Undisclosed Desires". The stolen boat in "wise men", Midwinter Madrigal is mine and John Luxton was my Great Grandfather. These videos are modern prophesy. I want to speak to the man that made this video. Could you ask him to contact me please.
Post #243927
Posted 01 January 2014 15:02

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Yeah... I was looking for a deeper meaning in that too.
I saw little dwarfs walking over my body and I saw fairies and magical winged creatures...

I am not insane nor dreaming, this is true! I can hear their cute sweet voices :-)
Post #243943
Posted 28 November 2016 17:59

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 22:30
Posted on Nov. 18th 2016 by BPI Awards

https://twitter.com/bpi_music/status/799648365260795905

Featured on the mega-enormous 'Back To Bedlam' album, @JamesBlunt's 'Wisemen' is now officially a Silver single! #bpiAwards

Post #278362
Posted 25 January 2018 21:37
Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 10:54
Some minutes ago I thought: I haven't heard James Blunt's songs on the radio for a longer time. And it is mysterious right after my thoughts they played Wiseman on Radio Paradiso. Telepathy?
Post #285267
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 11:00pm