James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

ATHENS, Faliro Pavillion - 7th Mar 2009 Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
I received it today!!!Thank you so much AGM,it's good memories...whaou!!!
THANK YOU,IT'S SO SWEET!!!!

Here we go again...
Post #54488
Posted 28 May 2009 16:22

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 23:57
I got mine yesterday - I sent you a PM. I am so pleased with it - thanks again Paul & Susie. You have made a bunch of boardies very happy! Great work on the editing, I will be watching this non-stop for the next two weeks! :-)
Post #54489
Posted 28 May 2009 17:20

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 18:56
Received mine yesterday too, PM'd you, haven't seen it yet, thankyou so much, looking forward to watching! xx
Post #54490
Posted 28 May 2009 20:08
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
I got mine yesterday as well. Great to see the last gig at Athens. During Cos i love you, i could see Lonelydancer's head in the crowd when James was making his way back onto the stage. Also good to have the Koko gig on this DVD, brought back wonderful memories of my first blunty gig. I was standing down at the front just behind kitinia and her boyfriend, I saw myself and many other boardies in the crowd
Thanks again agm for sending this wonderful DVD.
Post #54491
Posted 29 May 2009 16:36

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:30
the postman arrived in Germany!!
We got the DVD today, haven´t seen it yet, but wanna watch it after dinner.
of course we search for you, Lady Blunt, and the lovely french boardies Kitinia and Kitinio.

Thank you so much Susie and Paul for your kindness and "social being"; you had lots of work and spent much money. We could receipt it for you as a charityspending; maybe it helps to pay less tax :-))

Thanks again!!!!!

a big warm hug to you both
Love Ina and Thommy XXX
Post #54492
Posted 29 May 2009 17:37
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2015 18:04
Hi All,

I'm glad to hear that you have started to receive the DVD.
I know its not great but it sounds like most of you are enjoying it.

For those that PM'd me.... It was my pleasure.
Any fan of JB is a friend of ours.

For those with questions (you know who you are), there are a few songs from Brussels & Budapest at the start (but that was just for Susie & I as we were there).
Keep watching and you'll get the Athens concert.... watch a little more and you'll get the London concert.

I'm no film director.... I did the best I could and hope you all enjoy the memories as much as Susie & I did?

My favourite moment from Athens is when he sang "Coz I Love You". Not because JB jumps into the crowd, but because he sounds so emotional when he speaks. For those of us that were there, what a fantastic night.... from running past the security guard, the joy? of getting our tickets, the wonderful concert and meeting JB after the concert. What a night !!!!!!

We love you all and will look forward to seeing you at the next concert.

AGM (& Wife) - Paul & Susie - Greece
Post #54493
Posted 29 May 2009 21:33
Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 November 2017 18:24
Dear Paul and Susie,
Many millions of thanks for the dvd I got on Thursday. It was really pleasant surprise when I arrived from Tallinn trip late in the evening. Though I was very tired because of traveling I just had to watch some songs in the DVD. You have done huge and brilliant job with the videos to create such amazing result. Got goosebumps while watching Breathe starting in Athens! I had a whole range of emotions from laughing to crying during the songs.
So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....!
I really hope to meet you again and buy you some drinks for your efforts with DVD.

Warm hugs and regards also for other new DVD owners. Let's enjoy of the gigs again!

With Love Love Love,

Senttu
Post #54494
Posted 03 June 2009 23:37
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2015 01:36
Hello again AGM and Susie

As you know I've recently received your dvd and you've done a wonderful thing!!!!!!

I use the word 'thing' in the most profound way. How clever you are Paul, and thoughtful and generous and wonderful to take the time to put this dvd together and share it with us. I'm so grateful and appreciative. You done good! A lot of good. Very much good. Haven't seen the entire dvd yet cuz keep re-watching what I've just enjoyed, but so far am up to back and forth over the first few songs at Athens Show, but it's kinda nice I know I still have the rest of the show to experience - and then the London Show to also anticipate. It is so lovely watching and hearing James and the guys on stage and re-living those shows we'd discussed on this and other gig threads. Divine.

Huge applaud and hugs with many many thanks Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post #54495
Posted 05 June 2009 16:32
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2015 18:04
Hi Senttu & Pacha,

Glad the DVD made its way to you both & hope you enjoy it.
Dont forget the high quality London gig at the end.

Anyway, big hugs from both of us.

Love Paul & Susie (AGM & Wife)
Post #54496
Posted 07 March 2010 14:59

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:30
exactly one year ago - the last concert of the ATLS-Tour.

It was fantastic meeting sooo many lovely boradies there.
We all waited a long time after the gig and than "our" guys came out :-)
It was so funny - Beardy with his plastic guitar....
and I took the last pic of this tour from James.

Thanks again for the incredible time we spent together.

LD, We are sure you never will forget the moment you touched James´ a.... LOL
ina and thommy

some memories:

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/mauseohr/Athen%2007032009/boardiesinside.jpg

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/mauseohr/Athen%2007032009/Beardy.jpg

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/mauseohr/Athen%2007032009/?action=view&current=CIMG2682.flv
Post #54497
Posted 07 March 2010 15:40
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Love the video clip, will bring back wonderful memories for LD, touching JB bottom. I will watch my DVD from the Athens gig today, can't believe a year has gone by since the last gig, time goes so quick.
Post #54498
Posted 07 March 2010 18:59
Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 November 2017 18:24
Many thanks for the memorable pics and video clip Ina und Thommy! It was really nice to meet so many lovely boardies there. Hope we'll meet again some day...

With warm hugs from freezing Finland,
Senttu
Post #54499
Posted 07 March 2010 19:25

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 February 2019 22:17
I miss Blunty
Post #54500
Posted 08 March 2010 15:02

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 18:56
I still have the imprint on my hand, lol x
Post #54501
Posted 08 March 2010 20:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
I was going to say you probably still haven't washed it... Nice video.
Post #54502
Posted 09 March 2010 20:45

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 23:57
I watched the whole DVD (kindly sent by Paul and Susie) twice last night, fantastic footage on it... and Athens looks great fun!
Post #54503
Posted 01 October 2018 20:32

Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 February 2019 21:10
I still have vivid memories of this last concert of the All The Lost Souls tour. We could "follow" the concert in real time across the world with the rudimentary technology available at the time. This discussion has become archival material in many ways.

Video of an interview with James, still available on Dailymotion!

James Blunt - Interview Athens 2009

https://dai.ly/x8m6t1

Post #286863
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:22am