James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 15 January 2013 19:10
Billy - great job on the new site. It shows that you put alot of work and thought into it. Thanks for making a great place for all of us to gather...

xoxo
Life Goes On
Post #4205
Posted 19 September 2007 21:08

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 09 September 2010 01:22
Hi! I loved the old site but now I've been here a few days, I'm really loving the new one. Seems cleaner. And *now* it's downloading *so* much faster than it's been doing! I was settling in for the usual 5-6 minutes wait time ~ and zip! there it was. My thanks to you and the techies. I love the song bites from ATLS too ~ adds another way of enjoying being here. So, thanks!
Post #4206
Posted 19 September 2007 21:37
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 27 January 2017 13:08
Hello Billy! This is my message. Funny eh? Im a quiet one just as you are

be nice
Post #4207
Posted 19 September 2007 23:43
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 14 October 2013 17:07
Hey Billy! I LOVE the new site (besides the fact that I have to press 'submit' several times before my post posts!)

~~Diane~~
Post #4208
Posted 20 September 2007 00:11

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
Billy love the new site and all the work you do taking care of us in here!!!
Post #4209
Posted 20 September 2007 19:19
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:53
hey Billy!

ur really cute and such a sweat heart! ths site is the only thing tht keeps me sane living with 3 old ppl.... thanks for making it so f***ing sexy!

My Biffler says u look like Johny dept, a huge compliment coming frm her... but my other friends say u kinda look like leanardo decarreo..... with is also good..... u must be so proud!!

Sorry if i sound sketchy

Love,
Molly
Post #4210
Posted 20 September 2007 19:20
Supreme Being

hey Billy!

ur really cute and such a sweat heart! ths site is the only thing tht keeps me sane living with 3 old ppl.... thanks for making it so f***ing sexy!

My Biffler says u look like Johny dept, a huge compliment coming frm her... but my other friends say u kinda look like leanardo decarreo..... with is also good..... u must be so proud!!

Sorry if i sound sketchy

Love,
Molly
Post #4211
Posted 20 September 2007 20:19

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 10 March 2011 22:52
Thanks Billy for doing such a fantastic job. Loving the new pink board it is fantastic x
Post #4212
Posted 25 September 2007 02:39
Supreme Being

Hello Billy, .... the new board is pretty swish and very hi-tech. Is all this your work? Well done! Really well done!

Get the feeling I must owe you truck loads of your favourite potion by now .... and probably the warehouse to store it all in too ...

Thankyou so much for all ...... G
Post #4213
Posted 25 September 2007 02:59

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 17:01
Sorry for neglecting you for so long. I know you hate me, but I love you!!! Great job on the new joint, I am diggin it!
Post #4214
Posted 26 September 2007 14:03

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 December 2018 08:10
We missed you this morning in Chatzy, my dear...somehow we muddled through presales without your guidance, but it just wasn't the same without you. (Actually, once we figured out how to do it, things went quite smoothly. Maybe there's a lesson there, but I have no idea what it is yet as I am still half-asleep.)

I hope you're getting a bit of well-deserved rest, as you haven't been about as much as usual. On the other hand, maybe you're focusing all your energies on the rest of the new website - fair enough, it is coming along really impressively.

Take care, perhaps a few of the shows in January will be graced by your presence. Hope to see you at one or more!

Annec x
Post #4215
Posted 27 September 2007 20:46
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 11:36
So Billy, where have you been hiding? I haven't seen you around lately. I think I have a better chance of catching a sighting of Big Foot. Maybe I am just missing the threads that you write in. I am feeling a bit lonely these days. Your presence is greatly requested. Wait, maybe you are Big Foot. I heard somewhere that you do have big feet or is that a myth too. I think I like your new nickname. Big Foot Billy. I might have to write a poem about that one. lol Love and kisses. xx
Post #4216
Posted 27 September 2007 23:21
Forum Member

Last Login: 30 November 2011 22:47
Hats off for Billy,THE boss!

Post #4217
Posted 29 September 2007 04:12
Supreme Being

Billy Love,

I want to stop by here and tell you that you are doing such a wonderful job on this site.. It must have been getting some use to, like us all. I still love you no matter what threads you delete... I am so hooked on James and this new site has been well put together.. You are a doll in my book and there you'll stay.. Wishing you a blast this weekend love...

Plavwell,
From Idaho
Post #4218
Posted 02 October 2007 02:22
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
William

You are such a dear. You are under appreciated, and you have no idea do you what you mean to so many people? A man of few words and one who uses his judgment so wisely. You do know how to make someone feel understood. Thank you . How is it you remain so unattached and care free. Perhaps you need a girl of your very own to make you miserable every day of your life? Oh Billy, the blissful misery known only to those who are bound to another, forever. You are the most mysterious of men, to me anyway, take good care William.

Much love
E.
Post #4219
Posted 03 October 2007 02:26
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
hi adminter william(billy) i already love you cause here i am typing messages on a form that i feel comfortable typing i am sure you are a great guy so sending some (((love)))n(((hugs))) your way.
Post #4220
Posted 03 October 2007 20:25
Supreme Being

Hello Billy, I had a dream about you last night. Don't worry, it was G rated. In the dream you were mad at me because I didn't show up to one of James' concerts. I guess it was just my guilt getting the better of me for not showing up to the Now and Zen. I know I am your favorite. lol xx
Post #4221
Posted 06 October 2007 01:59
Forum Member

Hey Billy,

In case you missed it

trilly Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:02 am
Post subject:
???Who is Billy???!!

If James is the soul of this place, Billy is it's heart.

)

I thought it was a perfect analogy and I am not the only one apparently.
Post #4222
Posted 06 October 2007 02:36
Supreme Being

hey billy!

i'm getting use to the layout now...good job! i can't thank you enough for all you do here at the boards! it's amazing u can do all that and still keep your sanity! keep it up pal, you rock!

~Nan
Post #4223
Posted 06 October 2007 04:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 December 2018 08:10
Thanks Billy for making this place look great, I can see the fine tuning has worked a charm. Keep well, we know you are run off your feet right now. We missed you at the ticket release!

Anne x
Post #4224
Posted 07 October 2007 03:50

Oh My God!
How could we ever show enough gratitude to you, Billy?
Just look at this wonderful website! Its so great!
You deserve all the praise words and more!

Yesterday I saw an special about James new album at Special Weekends on SKY, and he mentions you several times, (he even mentions this specific site!)

Well, Im sure he is lucky to call you his best friend!

Love,

Helena
Post #4225
Posted 07 October 2007 08:26
Supreme Being

Billyboy hi chook!

Thanks for your toleration of a few 30 somethings that should've known better! I'm working on working with my attitude and not giving it. Be patient with me (you already are, by the shipload)

The place is looking great, you and your team have done a superb job. I think our newbie Miamifan summed it up perfectly.

WOOF!

Long live Lord of the Muff! (I'm so curious about that title, I tried googling it but came up empty muff). You really are an enigma! I guess you'll always be Billyboy around these parts. You're doing good chook!

big kiss
jen x

PS(I found some icing behind my ear this morning)
Post #4226
Posted 08 October 2007 03:19
Supreme Being

Billy,

I've just seen pictures of you for the first time and just had to say
"Oh Billy!"

I don't know how you wronged James but some thoughts are emerging from my imagination.

Thanks for doing such a great job with the site. I have a feeling there are better ways you would rather spend your time. Its nice that you have been so committed-commitment is a difficult thing sometimes
Post #4227
Posted 08 October 2007 03:29

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 March 2015 23:29
Hi Billy, I think this place is starting to feel like home again. I do miss the old artistry on the old site but every now and then I pay it a visit. Thank you for all that you do, it really does show that you take an interest and care for all that goes on here. You are the one and only 'Billy'!
Mary, xx
Post #4228
Posted 09 October 2007 20:31
Supreme Being

Last Login: 15 January 2013 19:10
Billy,
Thanks for all you do for the boards. This is a wonderful place with wonderful people. You have put a lot of work into this site - it shows!!!!
Thanks again -
Life Goes On
Post #4229
Posted 09 October 2007 20:51
Supreme Being

Ohhhh Billly,

I had another dream about you last night. Don't worry it was another G rated dream. It was quite funny. We were walking along a path in the same direction, I heard music and turned around and you were behind me singing YB. A bunch of women kept trying to grab you and you were getting miffed because you were trying to catch up to me. Sorry but I was laughing in the dream, not at your singing but all your grab happy fans.

Hope all is well with you. And don't get the idea that I am starting to get a serious affliction for you as I had several of James last night too. lol

Love and kisses always. xx
Post #4230
Posted 11 October 2007 16:38
Supreme Being

What, no love for Billy since I last posted. That is okay, you get another one from me. Today must be your lucky day Mr. Big Foot Billy. I hope you have a good one. Love and kisses. xx
Post #4231
Posted 11 October 2007 16:56
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

This place really is very very very cool!
Post #4232
Posted 13 October 2007 02:39
Supreme Being

William

How are you? The moderation of so many forums of discussion must be daunting when so many people test your trusty delete button Monsieur Billy.

You are so sweet, to have allowed us the guilty pleasure of admiring your friend James. So Billy, when will you post some poetry in that thread? I am sure a man of your most astute observations has realised some women have a thing for poets...

Keep it together William, the things you know about so many people, mind boggling isn't dear?

Well, I shall continue to study more poetry and see what comes of it. Marvelous wonderful words, the way we communicate when we have no other way to say what we mean...

be well William,

E. xo
Post #4233
Posted 13 October 2007 06:50
Forum Member

I'm sure...a day late...dollar short...

I love this color of the boards. Much better on the eyes....do you have soulful eyes billy??
Post #4234
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:29am