James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 06 December 2018 08:10
Write your words of appreciation and praise for Billy here, and give him lots of love while you're at it...
Please do not complain about deleted threads in here or ask questions about the website in this thread.

Billy reads this (he has to!)
Post #4175
Posted 17 September 2007 03:56
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
Ok, well just coming out of the thread for 'I really want you' where you question if we do, I have to say we always want you, dear Billy....

You have done an amazing job with policing this fine group of folks and it's going to be a big job to maintain many more crazies now with the new album and new site.

With your talent for juggling multitudes of people, I'm sure your charm will win over all the new hearts like us old ones.

Hope you find some time to grace us with your cleverisms often.

Cheers...
xx
Post #4176
Posted 17 September 2007 04:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:50
Dear Billy...of course, we ALL want you!!! You should know that by now!! Haven't you felt the love?

You (Daddy) and the guys as Bose Collins have done a superb job with the new site. I can only imagine the time it took. I'm still in awe that you commit time (paid or otherwise) to take care of us all here. You treat everyone with such respect, fairness and humor. Not just anyone can do that!

I think its time you go on tour with Mr. JB once again!
Post #4177
Posted 17 September 2007 04:45
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
Billy...amazing transition! I'm ever-so-grateful for the smooth operator that you are! Great job to all that worked so hard to make this site more user friendly for all the boardies!! It will take some time getting used to...but from what I've seen...it's looking like it will be a wonderful new home!!

((hugs))
kricket
Post #4178
Posted 17 September 2007 05:09
Supreme Being

Billy,
Wow, this is amazing. You are really going to have your hands full hon. I hope you won't be deleting me very often, I am well behaved most of the time aren't I? You don't dread my participation in most topics do you?

Is it as complicated to moderate as it seems for me to get over the terror of all this pinkness? I think it's lovely that you went with pink and red. Real men and women do feel equally comfortable in all shades of love's blush.

I hope I can stick around long enough to get really oriented with this new site.
You have been known to be more "talkative " in the past, and I hope you
feel more comfortable now, you have been a gentleman far more often than
any of us have given you credit for. I have kept my sanity because i was given latitude to freak you and lots of other boardies out for almost the last YEAR
and a half. THANK YOU Billy, i do hope i can meet you some day, if you aren't too afraid to meet me that is.

Much love and affection to a fantastic moderator

E.

this is my first "I love Billy " post on Sept. 16, 2007 for the launch of All the Lost Souls
Post #4179
Posted 17 September 2007 05:10
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 19 September 2011 15:25
Billy,

I like the new look a lot. I like the friendly community colours and the ample elbow room. I had no troubles getting here.

I especially like having a sense of the number of people who are logged on. I had imagined that I was mingling among thousands, but tonight I was one of six. The number is probably insignificant, but knowing that number shines a personal light on the whole community. It makes me feel comfortable.

Splendid job. Thank you for this cozy new hangout!

(Wanna go sneak behind the Boards and try one of annec's brownies?)

Take care,
Maia
Post #4180
Posted 17 September 2007 05:10

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 December 2018 08:10
Hi there - hope you don't mind that I've gone about and arranged some of the furniture. I just want to thank you (and James as well, I know he had a hand in it) for really listening to what we wanted in a message board - and then finding the best possible fit. It will take a few days for everyone to settle in, but I think this is a lovely place to call home. Of course, what makes it a home is the people therein...Glad you've stuck it out.

Anne x
Post #4181
Posted 17 September 2007 05:22

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 February 2011 05:37
I want to thank you for any work you did for the new look!

Also you were most charming on American Princess as "most available bachelors" You were as charming to them as you were to the boardies you met in Vegas Your comments made me laugh. I have never seen this show before and it came on by accident when something else i was watching went off. I wasn't paying attention until I heard your voice and there was your pretty face. Thank for making me smile today!

Post #4182
Posted 17 September 2007 06:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 June 2018 00:16
cheers for hoiking us all over in one piece!

*double checks her digits*

yup, opposable thumb securely in place

Post #4183
Posted 17 September 2007 06:53

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 May 2018 15:06
Hi Billy
I'm still on my Learner's plate on this newfangled site, but i'm liking the new features (once I learn all of them!)

Glad to see you're still around - it would just be so much scarier without you Billy dear. Ok, off I go to potter around...
Post #4184
Posted 17 September 2007 07:41

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 May 2012 18:16
Hi Billy,

Thanx for updating the site. I'm still getting used to it and I am sure mistakes will and have already happened. But there you go everything is a learning curve.

Thanx for looking after us Billy.

We love you.

Snail
Post #4185
Posted 17 September 2007 07:44
Supreme Being

Last Login: 30 April 2014 20:40
Hi Billy!!!

dont you feel the love here?LOL the new look is great i like it!! im gettin used to it. at first i thought the old one was better, but i think my mind has changed now LOL nice job billy and thanks for being our wonderful moderator!

wishing you all the best

atena xx
Post #4186
Posted 17 September 2007 07:45

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
Hi Billy

Nice pad you got here
Post #4187
Posted 17 September 2007 09:55
Supreme Being

Hey Billyboy,

Wow, was this a biggie for you? Leaving the child and becoming the man? This is very very styley and very very cool. LOVING the private message thingy, thats fun. Me and Zephyr have been sending naughty messages to each other, it's a hoot.

I will absolutely miss the green, I love all the new functions on here. But I guess its a bit of a mind***k getting to know my way around the new playground. I tripped up in "I really want you", but I see you've cleaned my mess, sorry Billyboy I'll try and behave. I'm just very excited! (You really are on G's list!)

It's very 'wordy', and doesn't feel streamline to read, you know there's a lot coming at you at any one time. I don't mean to moan, because I think you and your team have done a pretty seamless transition and it's only a matter of time to get used to it.

Three cheers to you our gorgeous Billyboy, JB and all the crew behind our newly renovated home. Hey I'm the first birthday on here!!!!

It's very pretty and shiny and bright!

Love it!

Big kiss
Jen x
Post #4188
Posted 17 September 2007 10:19
Supreme Being

OMG Look at you playing in Fens party thread!!! Wow was that really you chook??? Or a wannabe moderator?

Seemed like the Old Billy of days gone by! Pity I was slaving away on a Monday and couldn't party. Please come around more Billyboy, it's so good to hear from you, and not with your moderator hat on either.

Kick back and chill with us sometime, you're lots of fun and really really pretty!

Jen x
Post #4189
Posted 17 September 2007 11:32
Supreme Being

Last Login: 21 September 2010 21:01
WOAH! this site is crazy, gonna take some gettin used to but im sure its gonna be brilliant!!!!
well done you
xxxx
Post #4190
Posted 17 September 2007 13:26
Forum Member

Last Login: 26 August 2013 23:40
Let me just stand in line to say thanks for all that you do around here! I love the new look and the feel to the new boards...congrats to you and the entire team for this wonderful new site!!! This is so exciting!!!
Post #4191
Posted 17 September 2007 19:54
Forum Member

Last Login: 02 July 2015 19:01
I feel a bit like I am walking on brand new carpet without that nasty new carpet smell. It is pleasant on the eyes. You might throw in some special effects like James floaters. He can be wearing a t-shirt with subliminal writing upon it, "TMB".

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u234/dropanchor129/MARCHOFTHEMECHANICALMONKIES200.jpg
Post #4192
Posted 17 September 2007 19:55

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 January 2019 17:42
Lookin' good Billy!

And the website looks great too. lol

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #4193
Posted 17 September 2007 20:57
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 11:36
The new site looks great. Love the colors. Hope all is going well with you. Love and kisses always. xx
Post #4194
Posted 17 September 2007 21:05
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2013 23:50
I have sent you an email because I couldn't find my password but now by chance i have I found it somewhere.I did request a new password quite a few times but I didn't receive an email with one. I know I'm not the only one who was having trouble with this. I suppose I was lucky to find it but others might not be as lucky.

By the way I do like the new site.It will take a little bit of getting used to, but I'm sure I'll manage.
Post #4195
Posted 17 September 2007 21:11
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 11:36
By the way, what does it mean when a topic is sticky. Sounds a bit risque to me. Hmmmmm. xx
Post #4196
Posted 17 September 2007 21:34
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:53
hey Billy!

this site is alot funner then the old one! great job!!! i had a bad day today and when i saw this... wow it made my day

thanks Billy
love,
Molly
Post #4197
Posted 17 September 2007 22:23
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 June 2018 04:21
Excellent work here Billy! wow.
Post #4198
Posted 18 September 2007 01:55
Forum Member

Last Login: 25 May 2011 20:28
Charming Billy,

Very cool new board!! So many fantastic new features that not only personalize/customize for us, but make it eaiser to use.. The colors are lovely, soothing, happy and shiny.. So for your part, and to the rest of the team.. a million thanks!

Now, i want to see how, love you Billy!, looks on lilac.. xo
Post #4199
Posted 18 September 2007 14:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2018 23:11
Oh Billy!, you still owe money to James? ummmm that's not good! lol.
Just wanted to say that the website is amazing, as well as the forum.
Unfortunately i never met you in person, but hopefully i will one day...
Bruno.

Post #4200
Posted 18 September 2007 15:36
Forum Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:53
Well now that I have got past all of the little glitches (due to me, not you!), I have to say that I love the new site and message board. Very nice! Thank you for all of your hard work in keeping all of us fans happy. : D
Post #4201
Posted 19 September 2007 14:27
Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 28 October 2010 10:57
Billy Billy Billy.....

THANK YOU for the new site!

You've gone to a lot of trouble.
Post #4202
Posted 19 September 2007 16:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 30 March 2018 22:08
Things are looking pretty good around here now the builders and decorators have been in, a bit sparse to begin with but we've settled in nicely and it's beginning to get that lived in feel now.

Hope the snagging list wasn't too large.

Can see the more organised amongst us have set about putting things in order, so we'll try and play by the rules and keep things tidy, then maybe a light going over with a feather duster once in a while should suffice for a couple of weeks at least. Deal?

Am liking the little touches of humour in the album forum and think the pinky lilac mauve scheme is rather fetching. Looking forward to seeing some of the new features appearing soon.

Thanks to everyone who worked on it.

"Music : a backstage pass to the soul"
Post #4203
Posted 19 September 2007 17:40
Supreme Being

Hi Billy

When I tried to visit the old site some days ago, I got a message that read "Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page" that really made me smile... nothing I'd rather do... just give me your phone number...

But seriously, it's old news, now that the new site is up and running. It looks very nice, the Web site as a whole as well as the new message board. I love all the new features (or at least those I've come across already). So, this is my first post here and I thought I'd give it a try on you.

Congratulations and a big thanks to you (and all the others involved)... it must have been a lot of work to get it all going and it's definitely very well done. So glad that you're still the moderator, the best one could ask for, I might add. Loved in particular your words in the threads related to the new songs, you're such a sweetheart!!

Oh, and another good thing about the new message board: With all my previous 'Billy'-posts buried in the green fields of oblivion, probably no one would know that I'm having this soft spot for you...

Only one thing that makes me sad: Obviously, your (in)famous (moral gui)dance video did not make it to the new site or am I just slow or blind or both and it's hidden somewhere??? Come on, you don't really want me to live without my 'Billy-fix' every now and then, do you???

Thank God, someone posted a link to the show and the video sequence that you made an appearance in. Wow, I'm deeply impressed and equally amused and hey, you're still as beautiful as ever, very irresistible!! Unfortunately, Im not able to watch the show here in Germany, so I don't know what exactly you're doing in there, nonetheless I feel a little sorry for the American 'Princesses-to-be' it must be hard to settle for second best in real life after they got to know YOU and I won't even imagine all the damage done to those hearts when they break... hmm, I suppose I'm way too romantic and it's all for the fun of it, isn't it??? Apropos fun, would there be an 'Official W.L.P. fan site' coming soon???

Hope all is well with you and that you are having the time of your life. Keep up the great work!!!

Much love and appreciation...
Thanks a lot for everything!
Jacqueline xx
Post #4204
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:39pm