James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All The Lost Souls - Anniversary Release... Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 04:38
'All The Lost Souls' original release date: 17 September 2007

https://www.bongloadrecords.com/

Bong Load Records announces a deluxe release of All The Lost Souls, the first vinyl pressing of James Blunt’s sophomore album in over a decade. This coffee table art book and double 180 gram clear vinyl LP hybrid is no ordinary pressing, it’s the 3rd edition in the Bong Load Book series, following The Killers - Sam’s Town & Richard Thompson’s - Mock Tudor. In this edition we have uncovered unseen candid photos and contact sheets taken by Patrick Fraser from the original recording sessions with producer Tom Rothrock. We have also remastered this record at 45RPM with the original mastering engineer Don Tyler to get the highest level of detail for your listening experience. Some extras include a production note from Producer & Mixer Tom Rothrock about the sessions, reimagined cover art and album layout, 12”x12” wall art picture print, sequentially numbered aluminum stamp and a custom, one-off Bong Load Records sticker printed only for this pressing.

BL 65 - All The Lost Souls
Price $75.00 (US)

Features:

180 gram clear vinyl double LP

Remastered 45RPM

New Lacquers

Hard cover coffee table art book

Featuring 2 bonus tracks (1973 Re-Mix & Same Mistake Live)

8 pages of recently uncovered photos & contact sheets

Reimagined artwork

Sequentially numbered aluminum stamp limited to 2018 copies

Includes high quality 12" x 12" wall art picture print

A note from the producer

Custom One-Off Bong Load Sticker

Promo video on James' YouTube channel:

https://youtu.be/rwnE9vpIWoo

Post #286247
Posted 26 June 2018 21:09

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

We've got mail from James! Newsletter via email today.

All The Lost Souls deluxe vinyl edition

Happy summer everyone!

It's been 10 years since All The Lost Souls came out! To celebrate, we've made a deluxe vinyl anniversary edition - the first time it's ever been available on vinyl.

This 2LP 180 gram clear vinyl comes in a coffee table art book and will have unseen photos and contact sheets taken by Patrick Fraser from the original recording sessions with my good friend and the album's producer Tom Rothrock. We have also remastered this record at 45RPM with the original mastering engineer Don Tyler to get the highest level of detail for your listening experience.

The rest of the extras include a production note from Tom Rothrock about the sessions, reimagined cover art and album layout, 12”x12” wall art picture print, sequentially numbered aluminium stamp and a custom, one-off Bong Load Records sticker printed only for this pressing.

The album will be released in autumn this year, but you can visit bongloadrecords.com to pre-order this limited edition.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying a short week off in the amazing weather in the UK before playing Newmarket Racecourse this weekend and then heading to Europe for festivals all through July and August, so hope the weather continues and I'll see some of you in the fields. Find out if I'm coming to play near you at www.jamesblunt.com/tour

See you soon!

James

Post #286248
Posted 26 June 2018 21:35

Supreme Being

When you're on Bong Load Records website, you have 2 options to buy ATLS album:

U.S.A. Orders or U.K./Europe Orders

If you're from Canada, obviously you've been assimilated to the U.S.A. option, but it won't work. I got this message: "Sorry, we don't sell to Quebec".

Bong Load Records kindly gave me this info via their Facebook page:

"We should have Canadian shipping through a US retail partner when this becomes available in the late summer/early fall. Keep an eye out for news on this."

I'm going to quote James at the Brighton gig last November when he said on stage: "Canada is not even a country" You're right, James, Canada doesn't exist for the music business, but I'm so happy to live on the north side of the border...

Post #286249
Posted 06 October 2018 15:53

Supreme Being

Woohoo! The first orders have been shipped!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BokIcNGhj0V/?taken-by=sw_youaregold

Limited edition, All the lost souls by James Blunt. Unseen pictures & two clear vinyls. I've waited for ages for this to be delivered.
Post #286887
Posted 08 October 2018 21:25

Supreme Being

As it could be expected, someone is trying to make money out of this special release on eBay.

£250 plus shipping fees! How insane is this price!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAMES-BLUNT-ALL-THE-LOST-SOULS-VINYL-2x-CLEAR-VINYL-BOOK-EDUTION/323486049433?hash=item4b51456499:g:eigAAOSw2WZbuPlj:rk:13:pf:0

Post #286897
Posted 09 October 2018 12:29

Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 October 2018 12:26
I've just got mine 🙂 sooo beautiful!
Post #286905
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:23am