James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Average Temperature in the United States of... Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 10 January 2018 07:53
Hello old friends!! Fred are you still around? Your caliber of speak to language and clause always gave the calm of vocal return adding the risk factor without the scream.

I was also just wondering how the weather is in the U.K.? Are you suffering the glacier time rise of what is this freaky weather? My family spoke of this horror when I was growing-up and made plenty of training runs over dinner conversation as the shout of the U.S. natives such as my parents knew from their parents and grandparents that it was not global warming but global freezing. Is there any other person from any part of the Touring route that Blunt has gone on with his past five albums have any reporting on the weird weather?

brekie

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that the blue jay is landing on the backs of our Mule deer!! Strange sight however it is rather funny too. It looks like the Plains of Africa and yet the story of the bison at the dinner table gathers a new cartoon in my memory as when your parents begin so earnestly you sort of wonder about what's going on in the relationship and should it translate to where are you going, lol, here is a picture from their scene at describe; https://www.google.com/search?q=Africa+where+the+birds+land+on+the+backs+of+the+bison&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj6tee-xsTYAhXK6SYKHQ_8AcwQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1272&bih=657#imgdii=5yjsfrP2YOXZRM:&imgrc=Y68kwZXvS8-YTM: as we were supposed to watch for it and then they said, "just know".
Post #285148
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 4:56am