James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

New fanfic Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11 January 2019 07:26
Sorry its only 2 chapters, but if ya'll like, i can extend the fanfic..

What do you'all think of it???

https://psychtraveller.livejournal.com/

Love me, worship me and be at my knees.
Post #284978
Posted 09 December 2017 06:02

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Please comment!

Post #284979
Posted 09 December 2017 07:12

How come theres 27 views but not a single reply!!

Comment please, I dont bite!

Post #284980
Posted 09 December 2017 10:45

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:12
Well done I enjoyed reading that
Post #284981
Posted 10 December 2017 04:16

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
I read some of that. Weird, how do you do that!!!
He is a dear friend trying to tell you he is in love with us. That is what came out of my heart. I do not comment so much does that bother you? I can write a lot if u want me to. It is weird in my world! How is your world? And that I read that today and read just now that she read it today, creepy! Who are you?

And I do not like it that I cannot delete or change any of my comments here.

Well, I got a 999 today so I hope I can finish some dark stuff here, I am tired of the whorecalling and the darkness. 2018 is the year of miracles, so yip yip hoeray!

I really liked the picture with the red.

Found the music of Oliver Riz, for who wants to try that, is healing, purifying for the chakras.

BYE
Post #284984
Posted 10 December 2017 05:01

Thank you! Which was your fave part??

Post #284985
Posted 10 December 2017 05:03

TF (10/12/2017)
I read some of that. Weird, how do you do that!!!

He is a dear friend trying to tell you he is in love with us. That is what came out of my heart. I do not comment so much does that bother you? I can write a lot if u want me to. It is weird in my world! How is your world? And that I read that today and read just now that she read it today, creepy! Who are you?

And I do not like it that I cannot delete or change any of my comments here.

Well, I got a 999 today so I hope I can finish some dark stuff here, I am tired of the whorecalling and the darkness. 2018 is the year of miracles, so yip yip hoeray!

I really liked the picture with the red.

Found the music of Oliver Riz, for who wants to try that, is healing, purifying for the chakras.

BYE

Yes, i put up some pics so you can enjoy reading it even more! Hehe.

You write fanfics too??

My world is just fanatical and boring. Thats why i can develop so much interest to write.. write and write to kill the boredom! LOL.

Post #284986
Posted 10 December 2017 13:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:12
My fave parts are the interactions between James and all the other characters. I like the bit where he remembers Alex, for a coupla reasons, mainly it gives me an ear worm 'do you remember the day where our journey began, will you remember the end of time'. Also cos Alex is an unusual name for a girl although I had a very good friend called Alex whom I miss immensely.
A lot of people view posts on here but don't actually post, myself included, weird innit?
Post #284987
Posted 11 December 2017 07:49

wkdnic (10/12/2017)
My fave parts are the interactions between James and all the other characters. I like the bit where he remembers Alex, for a coupla reasons, mainly it gives me an ear worm 'do you remember the day where our journey began, will you remember the end of time'. Also cos Alex is an unusual name for a girl although I had a very good friend called Alex whom I miss immensely.
A lot of people view posts on here but don't actually post, myself included, weird innit?

I so glad hundreds of people are reading my fanfic! LOL!!!
Thanks for commenting... I think they should comment more.. Give it a shot! No need to be shy!!
Show me ur a fan!!! Hehe

Maybe james's fans are all closet ones.

Post #284992
Posted 13 December 2017 15:47

More comments please...

I see you.. all you 499 people whose seen my post and fanfic!!

Post #285008
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:54am