James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

BANGALORE, India (Cancelled) Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 21:39
I was pleased to read the news today that James will be performing for the first time ever in India in April 2018. He said occasionally in interviews that it was a country where he would like to perform one day. And how cool to read the news in Rolling Stone India! Here's hoping for a frontpage next year.

http://rollingstoneindia.com/james-blunt-make-india-debut-2018/

James Blunt to Make India Debut in 2018
The English singer-songwriter will perform in Bengaluru next April

Rolling Stone India
Riddhi Chakraborty
Nov 15, 2017

English singer-songwriter James Blunt has announced via his official social media that he will be making his India debut in Bengaluru in April 2018 as part of his Afterlove World Tour.

Blunt initially gained global fame with his 2004 debut album Back To Bedlam. Since then, the singer-songwriter has released four studio albums, the most recent being 2017’s Afterlove.

Earlier this year, Blunt made headlines when he revealed to The Huffington Post that his iconic 2004 single “You’re Beautiful” was not the romantic ballad people made it out to be, but in fact a story about an obsessive stalker.

Tickets for the upcoming Bengaluru show have yet to go on sale. Watch this space for more details.

~~~

Same news in other newspapers:

http://thebanginbeats.com/2017/11/james-blunt-bengaluru-show-2018/

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/singer-james-blunt-is-coming-to-india-for-a-concert-our-excitement-level-is-at-its-peak-333709.html

Post #284771
Posted 16 November 2017 22:50

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

More details in this paper:

https://whatshot.in/bangalore/james-blunt-to-make-india-debut-with-a-concert-in-bangalore-c-8507

James Blunt To Make India Debut With A Concert In Bangalore!

What's Hot in Bengalore
Kanika Mehta
16 November 2017

To the point: The English singer will be performing in Namma City as a part of his Afterlove World Tour!

Bangalore folks, you are in for a treat! Singer James Blunt has announced he will be making his debut in India in April 2018 and we are way too excited. The English singer bowled us over with “You’re Beautiful” back in 2004 and now he’s back with his fifth album The Afterlove.

He will be performing live at Phoenix MarketCity in Whitefield in April. The tickets are yet to go on sale. As part of Asia leg, he will be travelling to Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan and Bangkok besides Bangalore.

He announced on his Facebook and Twitter – “INDIA! I’m coming to play for you for the first time ever next April in BANGALORE! (Tickets on sale soon...).” The Afterlove was released in March 2017 and he is currently on the The Afterlove World Tour, which began in August this year.

The singular performance in Bangalore is followed by artists like Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, JayZ, Wiz Khalifa, making their India appearances. And we are loving it!

Watch this space for more deets!

When: April 9th, 2018
Where: Phoenix MarketCity, Whitefield
Tickets: TBA

Post #284785
Posted 16 February 2018 16:25

Supreme Being

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-james-blunt-i-connect-with-an-audience-not-a-critic-2585018

James Blunt: I connect with an audience, not a critic

DNA India
By Dhaval Roy
Feb 16, 2018

It will be the first ever Indian gig on April 9 for pop rock and folk rock star James Blunt. As he readies to take Bengaluru by storm, the British singer and songwriter busts the myth that his biggest hit You’re Beautiful is a love song and describes what being a musician means to him — being perceived as ‘cool’ is not it. He also talks about why he’d rather pander to audiences than critics.

THE INDIAN DEBUT
James has done five world tours, but this is his first performance in India. “I’m saving the best for last. I’ve been on a tour to the North and South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. So, we have practised around the rest of the world before we get to India! It’s going to be a big party for us,” he says. He also hopes to see as much of the city as he can. “We will try to meet new people, see the sights and try the food,” says James.

ON HIS SETLIST
Even though called the Afterlove (his fifth studio album) World Tour, James will play material from his earlier albums, like You’re Beautiful, 1973, Goodbye My Lover, and Bonfire Heart. Needless to say, one song everyone will look forward to the most will be You’re Beautiful. He says about the importance of the track in his career, “Any musician, when starting in the business, would kill for a megahit like You’re Beautiful. For me, in spite of all the hard work, without that song, I would probably only be touring North London.” So, it doesn’t bother him if the track overshadows all his other works. “No way! I love the song,” he emphasises.

IT’S A SAD SONG
For most people, You’re Beautiful (from his debut Back to Bedlam, 2003) is a romantic dedication. However, it’s anything but that! It’s about a man stalking someone else’s girl. “In many ways, it’s quite a sad song,” James reveals, “That’s the beauty of music. When you put a song out, it becomes the audience’s and they can understand it any way they like. Many people think that my shows will be quiet and sad like the song but they are always surprised. The show will be an emotional rollercoaster with some rocky as well as quiet moments,” he elaborates.

MAGIC IN MUSIC
Describing the 15 years of his career, the former soldier says that music is magical. “It’s about conveying an emotion and connecting with another human being. Politicians drive us apart while music brings us together. Strangers have come together in one room and connected through the songs no matter what the colour of their skin. For me, that’s been most important,” he avers about his journey.

NOT CATERING TO CRITICS
James has always acknowledged that his music is not critically-acclaimed. But that does not bother him. “As musicians go, I’m not perceived as cool. But, I don’t care because I don’t write songs to be cool because life isn’t cool. I write about experiences and emotions and want to connect at a human level. We’re not cool when we’re afraid or real or open. We are humans. Cool doesn’t exist in the real world. I connect with an audience, not a critic. It seems to be pretty good that way,” he concludes.

Post #285423
Posted 17 February 2018 03:02

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 23:54
I never thought that Your beautiful was a romantic song. It felt like it was a moment in ones life that had past. She moved on and he hadn't I always I wonder if she knew the song was about her and how she felt most women would have loved it, as he said he got layer a lot by that song. You know if you sing you are beautiful long enough they believe it. And when he says I will never be with you eventuly comes true. All in all I think its a sad song to. But ha it can't be that sad it made him rich and famouse and allowed him to live his passion. So its a win win she gets the man he gets what he loves which is music. Aroha nui James Blunt. Have a fun time in New Zealand and I hope everyone treats you well.
Post #285425
Posted 17 February 2018 03:14

Supreme Being

I never thought that Your beautiful was a romantic song. It felt like it was a moment in ones life that had past. She moved on and he hadn't I always I wonder if she knew the song was about her and how she felt most women would have loved it, as he said he got layer a lot by that song. You know if you sing you are beautiful long enough they believe it. And when he says I will never be with you eventuly comes true. All in all I think its a sad song to. But ha it can't be that sad it made him rich and famouse and allowed him to live his passion. So its a win win she gets the man he gets what he loves which is music. Aroha nui James Blunt. Have a fun time in New Zealand and I hope everyone treats you well.
Post #285426
Posted 17 February 2018 03:19

Supreme Being

Its a beautfuil crafted song and holds a special part in my life for personal family reasons. Xoxo
Post #285427
Posted 17 February 2018 03:26

Supreme Being

Its a beautfuil crafted song and holds a special part in my life for personal family reasons. X
Post #285428
Posted 18 February 2018 22:05

Supreme Being

https://www.pressreader.com/india/ht-city/20180218/281487866823890

‘I want to learn more about Indian music’

James Blunt talks about visiting India for the first time as a part of his Afterlove tour
Hindustan Times
18 Feb 2018
Nikita Deb

British singer James Blunt is quite excited that he’d soon be visiting and performing in India for the first time. “This is the first time that I will play in India. So, it will be a real highlight of my world tour,” the 44-year-old singer says, adding that he will sing all his popular songs during the performance on April 9 in Bengaluru.

“We are just on a tour around the rest of the world, so by the time we get to you guys, the important people in India, it will rock. The whole leg will culminate in Bangalore, and that will be the last night of the tour, so it will be a massive celebration for all of us,” he says. Blunt adds that he has no idea what to expect from this visit, but he has a couple of friends here, who he describes as being “incredibly warm”.

Blunt is most famous for his 2004 single ,You’re Beautiful, widely considered as one of the love anthems of the present generation. However, the singer isn’t at all bitter that he is most wellknown for just that one song. He says, “Every musician would kill for one big song, and without that song, I wouldn’t be coming to Bangalore, would I? I would just be doing a tour in London. To have a huge song is every musician’s dream, but ‘You’re beautiful’ was not the only song in the album; the album had 10 songs and it sold over 12 million copies.”

Blunt shares a warm friendship with singer Elton John, and credits the latter for his success in the music world. “Elton John is the most incredible, generous and kind friend that I have in the music industry. He took me out on tours in South America and in the UK, and he is a great friend to me. Without his, and my senior manager’s help, I wouldn’t have had the opportunities that I got. I will always be incredibly grateful to him,” Blunt says.

When asked about Indian music, Blunt admits that he doesn’t know much about Bollywood music or the subcontinent’s music in general, but he is keen to hear and learn more about it. “I know only a tiny bit about it, and that’s why I am excited to come and hear more and learn more, because I know India to be an incredibly vibrant place,” he says. Ask him if he wants to collaborate with anyone in India, and he says, “Record companies try making it sound competitive, but for me, music has always been about collaboration.”

I only know a little bit about Indian music, and that’s why I am excited to come here and hear more and learn more.

Post #285437
Posted 19 February 2018 20:19

Supreme Being

A personal message from James to his fans in India.

https://youtu.be/5mHlRTXX82Y

Post #285440
Posted 20 February 2018 16:01

Supreme Being

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/music/200218/beautifully-blunt.html

Beautifully Blunt!

Deccan Chronicle
By Ikyatha Yerasala
Feb 20, 2018

British singer-songwriter James Blunt will be performing in the city on April 9. He gets candid about his musicology and more....

When he crooned You’re Beautiful more than a decade ago, he managed to create a blockbuster track that captivated audiences across the globe. Fast forward to 2018 and English singer-songwriter James Blunt is out with his fifth album titled The Afterlove and is gearing up to perform in Bengaluru for the very first time. The unbelievably witty singer whose self-deprecating humour is bound to leave you in splits, got candid with Bengaluru Chronicle in this tête-a-tête…

Is this your first time in India? What are your thoughts ahead of your visit here?

This is my sixth world tour and it's amazing how I've never played in India before. So, it's really exciting to come and play here. After Europe, Australia and South America, we will be coming to Bengaluru, so it's going to be a celebration. I hope to meet some of my fans and play all their favourite songs. After that, I hope to go around the city, meet some locals and try the local food. I have been to New Delhi, but never to Bengaluru.

Tell us about your latest album The Afterlove. How is it different from your previous albums?

My producer Tom Rothrock and I were at Burning Man at 5 am and he told me I could consider retiring since it’s been a good journey and that’s when I thought ‘I need to make something I’m very proud of.’ I had a great run with the last four albums. If I just repeated myself, I might as well be dead. When you don’t change in any way, you slowly die, at least inside. So, I wanted to do something fresh and diverse that excited me. For this album, I took twice the length of time I normally do, two years. Usually, I write 25 songs for an album, but for this one, I wrote over 100 songs. The label recognised that I was really enjoying what I was doing and the standard of the songs were definitely a step up. I put together a dream team to assist me. I worked with Ed Sheeran and Ryan Tedder of One Republic. I spend most of my time at a nightclub having great fun and not writing songs. Then when I get home, I have a guitar, I’m on my own and slightly sad, so I write a miserable song. Instead of locking myself in a studio and writing such songs, I was more spontaneous in the writing this album.

How was the experience of collaborating with Ryan Tedder and Ed Sheeran?

I often joke that I took Ed on a skiing holiday, taught him to ski and by night, he’d taught me how to write songs. But jokes apart, it was a real education working with him. He gave me good advice. And Ryan, I really enjoy working with him. We’re friends; he really gets what I want to do. I wanted to do things that were out of my usual boundaries. We’d do it spontaneously – when we’d be in a hotel room or I’d go on tour with him on the bus.

You’re known for your exceptional wit on Twitter. How do you manage to handle trolls in a light-hearted manner?

Once upon a time, we were told we should keep our opinions to ourselves, and that if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say it at all. And then someone invented Twitter and we just seem to forget those rules – it’s a strange environment. People have always been nice to me on the streets. At the end of the day, the negative people are irrelevant and definitely aren’t the ones coming to my shows. For some reason, I still can’t help but focus on the one or two people who write something negative and really, I’m trying to laugh at myself on social media. They’re at home alone in a dark room, probably with their trousers around their ankles writing something negative. I don’t think they should be taken that seriously. Focusing on a bunch of people who write negative things online makes me look like an idiot. I don’t usually try and get into spats, instead I aim for one or two witty lines.

You surprised fans when you revealed that ‘You’re Beautiful’ was not a romantic number and was actually about a stalker. Does The Afterlove have any such interesting anecdotes?

If you notice the lyrics in Love Me Better, I’m making a remark on You’re Beautiful. I was in the army for a number of years – you’ve got to learn to laugh at yourself! I start off by saying, ‘People say the meanest things. I’ve been called a d*&k, I’ve been called a so many things’ and it’s pretty bold and an ugly way of starting an album – I’ve been called worse than that, so I thought I should confront it head on and have humor and irony, which I haven’t shown in many songs before. People think I’m an incredibly serious person, which I’m not. So, we’ve got a little bit of humour saying, “So I saw you standing outside a bar, I would have said you’re beautiful, but I’ve used that line before.” Another one was Make Me Better. I’ve never liked revealing myself, but Ed said it was my job to as a songwriter. So I did that and the song that came out was Make Me Better, making me feel uncomfortable.

What kind of music do you want to create in the future?

Just music and more kinds of music. I get to travel the world and play to amazing audiences in incredible places. But you know what the most amazing thing is? In a world where our politicians just talk about the differences between black and white, man and woman and gay and straight, I play in these places and people travel a distance and come into a room - it doesn’t really matter where they’re from or what they believe in. In a world where there aren’t many opportunities to meet strangers, music brings them together. It’s been a huge honour and a pleasure to have that as my career.

You have a significant fan following here - would you like to give them any message?

It takes a lot of courage to be a James Blunt fan. (laughs).We often seem afraid of people from different religions and races and that fear makes us aggressive and defensive. And yet, at the same time, as humans, we all have the same hopes and fears. I’ve enjoyed meeting people that don’t even speak my language, but canstill understand the sentiment in both my heart and my head through my music.

—Catch James Blunt live at Phoenix Market City, Whitefield on April 9, 8 pm.

Post #285443
Posted 16 March 2018 22:10

Supreme Being

After Bangkok being cancelled, now it's Bangalore. Someone posted this screenshot on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgZI4OcBjxG/?hl=fr&taken-by=clockworkclown

The explanation posted by James on Facebook:

It is with regret that we must announce the cancellation of our show at the Phoenix Marketcity in Bangalore, India on Monday, the 9th of April. Our booking agent has advised that due to the failure of the promoter to enact contract terms, it is no longer possible for this show to take place. In due course we hope to find another partner to promote a show in India so that we can play to our loyal fans. We are very sorry to disappoint those who have purchased tickets.

For refunds, please contact your point of purchase.

Post #285646
Posted 17 March 2018 14:07

Supreme Being

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/kannada/movies/news/james-blunts-bengaluru-concert-cancelled/articleshow/63344990.cms

James Blunt’s Bengaluru concert cancelled
Times Of India - Mar 17, 2018

It was back in November 2017 when news broke that James Blunt was to have his first performance in India — in Bengaluru next month.

The British singer announced this with an excited post online that read, “INDIA! I’m coming to play for you for the first time ever next April in BANGALORE! (Tickets on sale soon...) (sic).” Other than India, it was revealed that the singer will be visiting Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan and Bangkok in Asia as a part of his world tour.

Fans of the You’re Beautiful hitmaker were, no doubt, excited about his maiden visit to India, with many across the country planning trips to Bengaluru to watch the singer live. Which is why it comes as heartbreak for many when James announced on his social media page late on Friday that his concert in India has been cancelled “due to the failure of the promoter to enact contract terms”.

His latest post read, “It is with regret that we must announce the cancellation of our show at the Phoenix Marketcity in Bangalore, India on Monday, the 9th of April. Our booking agent has advised that due to the failure of the promoter to enact contract terms, it is no longer possible for this show to take place. In due course we hope to find another partner to promote a show in India so that we can play to our loyal fans. We are very sorry to disappoint those who have purchased tickets. For refunds, please contact your point of purchase (sic).”

When we tried to contact the organisers of the show, they refused to reveal any details, but did confirm that the show is cancelled, as of now. Representatives added that they are currently working on securing a new contract for James and that a final word on the issue should be out soon.

We hope that the issues are resolves soon, and that James keeps his date with Bengaluru.

Post #285650
Posted 18 March 2018 02:17

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 10:46
Very sad, as James was looking forward to playing in Bangalore.
Post #285653
Posted 16 May 2018 15:51

Supreme Being

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/music/news/james-blunt-adores-musics-unifying-power/articleshow/64091684.cms?from=mdr

James Blunt adores music's unifying power

Times of India
May 9, 2018

Whether it is from love or his various experiences or his view of politics, 'You're beautiful' star James Blunt likes to draw inspiration from the world around him. The singer-songwriter said music unites people irrespective of caste, gender or religion.

"I write about a number of different subjects. I have written a song titled 'Someone singing along'. It is about the politics in the world today and how politicians strive to divide us and tell us we should be afraid of people who are different from us," Blunt told.

"I know from my time in the Army, but also as a musician, that people no matter from where we are from or what colour or skin or religions or sects, we actually connect with each other with the same emotion."

"I play song about my own experiences, yet people no matter from where they are from, they connect to the song with the same human emotion."

Born in Tidworth, Wiltshire, Blunt spent his 20s in the British Army, and left the force for music career in 2002. His debut album 'Back To Bedlam' came out in 2004, but didn't do much for his career initially.

But soon his single 'You're beautiful' got noticed, giving him his big ticket to fame.

Since then, he has proved his versatility -- from singing classic ballads, including tropical house beats and R&B to his tunes. He has released albums 'All The Lost Souls', 'Some Kind Of Trouble', 'Moon Landing' and 'The Afterlove', and got multiple Grammy nominations.

He has gone on world tours, and was supposed to come to India as part of The Afterlove Tour earlier this year.

Blunt admits that he started with a rather small dream, and did not envision getting global success."It is still an amazing and very exciting journey. It has taken me almost 15 years on the road travelling around the world, starting with the song 'You're beautiful' and album.

"My dream perhaps was only to tour London and instead it has taken me all around the world. I am very grateful to that."There is an ongoing dialogue around balancing the gender scale and diversity in the entertainment world.

Asked about the scene in the music industry, Blunt said, "I can truly understand it. It must be incredibly difficult in so many industries, especially in the music industry. I have always identified myself with it and hopefully we will progress."

Blunt had to perform in Bengaluru in April at the gig, which was promoted by Hedone Entertainment. Blunt had reason behind why he could not perform in India his Facebook page, saying the event got called off "due to the failure of the promoter to enact contract terms".

On his bond with India, he said, "I came to India only once in my life for two weeks. I had an amazing experience... I have many friends who talk about life, music and rich culture."

He knows a little bit about Indian music."I know a little bit of it. I am definitely no encyclopedia on it. I look forward to hearing more of Indian music."

Post #285991
Posted 01 June 2018 16:12

Supreme Being

James interviewed ahead of the concert in Bangalore.

https://twitter.com/Anaghzzz/status/1002515399961915392

http://www.indulgexpress.com/culture/music/2018/jun/01/james-blunt-talks-carrie-fisher-his-new-music-and-life-as-a-father-7912.html

James Blunt talks Carrie Fisher, his new music and life as a father

Indulge Magazine (India)
by Anagha M.
1st June 2018

"May the 4th be with you, @carrieffisher,” singer James Blunt tweeted on Star Wars Day. Blunt is perhaps most popular for his hit You’re Beautiful, but not many know how close he was to the late Star Wars actor. The 44-year-old British musician, recently spotted at the Royal Wedding with wife Sofia Wellesley, had planned a tour of India earlier this year, but cancelled it stating, “failure of the promoter to enact contract terms.” Here is our exclusive interview:

Tell us about your younger days.
I went to the University of Bristol from 1992 to 1996 to study aerospace engineering and sociology. I couldn't spell when I got there and I wrote songs that would appear on my first album, Back to Bedlam. It was inevitable I'd join the army because, from my father to uncle and grandfathers, it's what all the men in my family did. I served in the army for six years. It was good training for a life in music and touring – a tour bus is pretty comfortable compared to a tank. I had an ambition to play music and it would have been a terrible thing to reach old age and say I wish I had pursued it. It was thanks to my mother, who could see how happy music made me, that I ended up doing it full-time. I've wanted to be a singer since I was a teenager. At home we just had one CD player so I had limited access to music. But my mum made me learn the recorder when I was three, the violin when I was five and the piano when I was seven.

How much did your time in the military influence you and your music?
The best training I ever did for this job was being in the Army. You travel, you push yourself to the limit and you get up the next day and do it all over again. The only difference is the money. I spent years in the Army doing a job that was about trying to save lives. I'm proud of that. Why wouldn't I be? I worked with people from all walks of life, all parts of the country and we were in it together. No one ever judged you on your background. It was about what you could achieve in the given situations. I’m on a tour and touring is similar to being in a small military unit. I go to different places as a team – there’s a band and then the crew. We’re from different walks of life just like the Army. We rely on each other and look out for one another. My tank – or tour bus – is more comfortable now, of course, and the band features incredible musicians. They are phenomenal and the best in the business.

Did you ever expect You’re Beautiful to be such a huge hit?
It’s an awesome song, and millions of people love it. I think it was slightly overplayed and it afforded some of the vocal minority to say, “It’s an annoying song,” but it’s annoying because it got played so much. I do gigs and people want me to play that. It’s one of the highlights. It’s a highlight for me because it means it’s near the end and it’s nearly time for a beer!

So like I state in my Twitter bio “Proof that one song is all you need.” I knew how lucky I was, I knew people out there were still struggling to get a deal and I was in this unbelievable position. I’m amazed at how fast things have been and how much success I’ve had. But you can’t over-analyse things.

What are your favourite memories of Carrie Fisher?
She was the most amazing woman. We met at a restaurant in Notting Hill. She asked me what I did, and I said I’d just left the army, was becoming a musician with a record deal under my belt and needed to come to LA and she said, “Well you’re going to need a place to stay.” Whenever I’ve lived in America, I lived in Los Angeles with her and quite naturally I wrote and recorded some songs with her. She had an incredible life and touched so many people. I wrote and recorded all of my albums at the late Carrie Fisher’s house in Los Angeles, including my current one, The Afterlove. Carrie was a great friend and godmother to my son. Her home was a hugely creative and inspiring place to write and she was a very encouraging person. My albums wouldn’t have turned out as they did if it wasn’t for that environment. Her brother asked if he could use You’re Beautiful at her memorial. Of course I said yes.

Tell us something about the ideas and themes behind the latest album, The Afterlove.
I just needed it to be different, you know? If you wanted You’re Beautiful, it’s on the first album. I needed to mix it up. I got married and had a child, and the result is an album that is filled with high intensity and high emotion. My friends listened to it and said that it was a relief they don’t have to lie to me anymore because they actually like this one.

How has life been as a father?
Becoming a father has taught me to appreciate my own parents. Once upon a time, I just had to look out for myself, but it’s humbling to know others need me.

Tell us about your love for motorcycles.
As you might have guessed, I like motorbikes almost as much as I like music. The 1,100cc Moto Guzzi V11 Sport motorcycle induces a little nervousness. I can also fly! I got my pilot’s licence aged 16, before I could legally drive a car.

You have always been passionate about different causes. Tell us about that.
Well, when I was in the army I was out in Kosovo in the war there, in 1999. And it inspired me. Today I work for an organisation, Médecins Sans Frontieres, or Doctors Without Borders. We raise funds while on tour. I don’t judge myself on my success or my bank account. I don’t do flashy cars, I don’t do flashy clothes. I’m not really into possessions. I just don’t see the point in separating yourself from normal people by the things you buy or the things you wear. That’s like trying to make a point about being different.

Post #286123
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 4:26am