James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Jamie Lawson Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
Jamie Lawson concerts for 2018 announced:

Hamburg, 19. March
Cologne, 20. March
Berlin, 22. March - nice place at the Kesselhaus Kulturbrauerei near Kollwitzplatz
Munich, 25. March
Frankfurt, 26.March

Some concerts in UK
09.03. Manchester
12.03.London
15.03. Southhampton
08.03. Glasgow
11.03. Bristol
13.03. Birmingham
Post #284692
Posted 28 March 2018 16:03
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
First I met Jamie Lawson as James Blunt’s support act in the Mercedes Benz Hall in Berlin. When J. Lawson announced his own concert tour 2018 I spontanously bought a ticket for his concert in Berlin, which took place at the event and concert hall Kesselhaus in the old Kulturbrauerei Prenzlauer Berg. Great choice for a concert with appr. 500 visitors (more or less).

What could I say: I loved the acoustic performance at the Mercedes Benz Hall, but his own concert with the power of his band was even better, really wonderful. The sound was pretty well and every song sounded brilliant with his special gorgeous voice. I loved every minute of this concert, but especially the more upbeat songs like A little Mercy, Time on my hands, Letter never sent … but of-course also "Wasn't expecting that" and It's cold in Ohio.

But his song “Sing to the river” touched me in a very special way – maybe because he dedicated it to his father. My thoughts wandered immediately to my own father and I had a lump in my throat.

It was a relaxed atmosphere, he was open, communicative, funny and seemed to be happy among his band members in the same kind as the public in the hall.

This concert warmed us in this cold snowy night in Berlin. Wished he would bring this warmth back to us, no matter if Berlin, Leipzig, Erfurt ("Örfurt"?), Jena, Dresden or any other city.
Post #285717
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:36pm