James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Hurricanes and other natural disasters Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 06 December 2018 08:10
In recent weeks, we've seen a large number of natural disasters around the world - fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and monsoons.

Particularly in the last couple of weeks, I've been thinking of fellow boardies who live in Houston and have gone through a hurricane and massive flooding, areas of the Pacific northwest in both Canada and the US who have been surrounded by forest fires, those in Mexico who have had both a major earthquake and a tsunami to deal with. Now some of our friends in the Caribbean are dealing with their second hurricane in a few days, and Hurricane Irma has the entire Florida peninsula in its sights.

I hope you are all safe and have suffered no ill effects from these disasters. Right now I'm thinking especially of Shared A Moment and APhiJill who are both in Florida - I hope you have both evacuated to as safe a place as possible.

Annec xx
Post #284149
Posted 13 September 2017 19:47

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 19:49
Thank God, James was at home in the right moment with his family, and now too. I really hope too, that boardies in critical areas are fine and safe!

My brother had to travel to Houston from Mexico to make a stopover on his flight, just when the toranados were starting. He left just in time before the earthquake and tornadoes, I am so grateful. But his company, which is American, is asking him to return to Mexico in the coming days, I wish it was not.

Hoping that all are well, I send greetings
Post #284167
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:29pm