James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Over Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
'Over' is the 13th track on the album 'The Afterlove' Extended Version, to be released on 24th March 2017.
Post #281842
Posted 26 March 2017 00:24

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 03:24
this one is great!!
Post #282326
Posted 29 March 2017 17:26

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42

"Over"

How could you do this?
We'll never be the same
You're gonna regret this
You're gonna remember my name
Cause in the end, girl
You just got yourself to blame

It was amazing but now everything has changed
We had it all, babe, you've thrown it all away
I'll say it again, girl, you've just got yourself to blame

Don't try to lie 'cause I know where you've been
You made a choice when you made out with him
Now all I can see in my dreams is him touching your skin

Baby, it's too bad
You know that it's so sad
You should have known that it would be over
Baby, it's too late
We had it so great
The moment a heart breaks, you know it's over

Don't say that you love me
You can just go to hell
Don't try to find me
This is our last farewell
I'm not gonna fall, no,
I'm not gonna fall for your tears

Don't say that it didn't mean anything
You made a choice when you made out with him
Now all I can see in my dreams is him touching your skin

Baby, it's too bad
Baby, it's too late
We had it so great

All I can see is your dress as it falls
And him holding your hips and you begging for more
This is eating me up, this is tearing my soul apart
And him moving inside you on his bedroom floor
And you collapsed together wrapped up in his arms
This is eating me up, this is tearing my soul apart

Baby, it's too bad
Baby, it's too late
We had it so great

You know it's over
You know it's over
You know it's over

written by James Blunt, Amy Wadge and Steve Mac

It's a good song, the music is cool.

I'm just not one to dwell on someone who doesn't love me, been there done take, learned the lesson, not gonna waste time. So this could be the song I skip over.
Post #282429
Posted 31 March 2017 12:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 September 2018 09:03
This is also one of my favorites, I really love the tune.
Post #282502
Posted 02 April 2017 21:09

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
This one's a bit graphic, huh?
Post #282570
Posted 03 April 2017 14:33

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 December 2018 13:38
Been there...done that. Very relate-able.

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #282591
Posted 03 April 2017 17:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
While some other songs could be interpreted as a something other than a romantic relationship, this one leaves no doubt, it is written with a person in mind. This is clear and leaves no doubt that it's over.

(It's a little too masochistic for )
Post #282605
Posted 04 April 2017 20:15

Supreme Being

But it's weird. Did he just stay and watch while they got it on? Sorry but that's creepy and shouldn't be in a song.
Post #282643
Posted 04 April 2017 20:51

Supreme Being

I like the song, it is catchy, I don't think too much in the lyrics, but I guess we have all been jealous, or deceived us, or in the opposite position perhaps, I do not know, I think it's a song that talks about passions, good or bad, it's intense, that's why I like it.
Post #282646
Posted 04 April 2017 21:02

Supreme Being

Hi Rose. Glad you like it. I feel this is the place to give our opinions on the songs. I don't really dislike the song, but I was referring to the bridge being so graphic. Like he's a stalker or something watching them being intimate. Idk...it just kind of hits me strangely.

Post #282647
Posted 04 April 2017 21:45

Supreme Being

Hello Hook

You must also keep in mind that I understand the songs in a different way at first, english does not hit me right away, I have to translate it and in that way, some emotions are lost, but what if I get to me immediately is the rhythm, that's why I like it more, and of course, what I said before I did it without the intention of detracting your opinions.
Post #282649
Posted 05 April 2017 06:06

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:50
hookedonJames (04/04/2017)
I don't really dislike the song, but I was referring to the bridge being so graphic. Like he's a stalker or something watching them being intimate. Idk...it just kind of hits me strangely.

Oh, I took that as what he is imagining happening. It is such a hard place to be - thinking of someone you care about and in your minds' eye seeing/imagining how they are interacting with another. Creating in our own heads scenarios that may or may not exist....probably playing out our biggest fear of how that person is in a relationship or situation that is "more" or "better" than the one you had with them.
Post #282656
Posted 05 April 2017 06:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 October 2018 23:16
I don't see this song as creepy or stalkerish at all, and more from the aspect of someone coming to terms with the fact she's moved on to someone else.
I'm thinking the image of her and this guy that is haunting his thoughts is not from having watched and instead are coming from the mind's eye and imagination of what happened between them.

I imagine a great many people will relate to this song from one side of the story or the other and it will be a favorite.
Post #282657
Posted 06 April 2017 22:33

Supreme Being

OK, that makes sense. I would rather go with that one. Thanks you guys for getting that image of James watching them out of my head. I guess my mind made him a Peeping James. But he is dirtylilblunt after all.
Post #282696
Posted 25 April 2017 02:15

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 June 2018 00:16
Interesting listening to what sounds like JB putting his foot down on a relationship. The melody suits it well and seems suited to the last track

Post #282942
Posted 24 August 2017 15:21

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
Released today! Over [Official Lyric Video]

Created by Bosco Shane http://boscoshane.com/

https://youtu.be/qBeR8byJy3w
Post #283993
Posted 24 August 2017 18:32

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Hello James,

I saw the clip today and I heard the song before. I really do not like it.
I read something from Metatron a while ago. If you keep singing / thinking about the past you keep hooking into that past... Just be aware that your feelings do not get stuck there, you might miss the train.

What a misere your love life has been. I am so happy you are married now with a child. And I so wish you would sing about things that matter and bring joy and love and hapiness. I KNOW (sorry, BELIEVE) YOU CAN DO THAT! Your voice is so beautiful please sing wonderful music. I wonder what you feel when you listen to Beethoven and so...

Make some music that heals people or that heals the earth. I wait for that, there are not many that do that.

Whatever... I wonder why I get so upset about it!!!

I am so not wanna come and see you November 6th now.

Post #283994
Posted 24 August 2017 22:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 November 2018 23:09
I see alot of people making music videos for James my best advise even thy they are music video and the main story is the music you should have a begining a middle and a end. You get 3 seconds in a musci video before some one clicks to the same song with a different video. Other wise its just images and its harder to do animation so you really have to think outside the box. Happy film making videos.
Post #284001
Posted 25 August 2017 01:55

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 November 2018 23:09
I found it boring confusing to watch didnt know if it was a lycri video or animation if you want to do animation music video than watch real good ones. Theres a singer song writer his name is Angus Stone he has real good film makers that do his and his sister Julia Stone work.
watch his animations the film maker is a story teller in his own right.
I know this sounds harsh but how would.you improve if you thought that was good. Just saying.
Post #284003
Posted 03 October 2017 20:37

Supreme Being

I think this song has very few opportunities to be on the set list as people say here, that its lyrics are so explicit, but I really like how it sounds! so and if you guys only play it over here, just the part of the tour in South America? we don't understand English so much
Post #284335
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:39am