James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Apple devices Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 05 August 2018 12:07
Just to let you know, my Apple IPad Air, Apple Ipad Pro and Iphone SE doesnt see the new Tour dates or new album advertisements. It just shows the news from the last tour!! Ive done all the various routes, such as clearing the browser in settings etc. I wont be the only Apple user to not be able to access the dates and booking tickets links. Hope the problem gets sorted soon, so people dont miss out on valuable information.
Post #278947
Posted 24 January 2017 01:19

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 12:57
TK, try the Banana ipad!

Seriously, do you mean just on this forum 'cos i don't see anything on the forum either, i have to go to the 'Official web-site' to view the advertisement and tour dates, just wondering
Post #278953
Posted 24 January 2017 08:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 August 2018 12:07
Thank you LD and helloooo!! I much prefer the banana iPad ha ha.

But yes I'm trying through the official website route, but nothing. Just the front page and it says no show dates!!
Post #278959
Posted 24 January 2017 08:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 15:53
TKCherry (23/01/2017)
Just to let you know, my Apple IPad Air, Apple Ipad Pro and Iphone SE doesnt see the new Tour dates or new album advertisements. It just shows the news from the last tour!! Ive done all the various routes, such as clearing the browser in settings etc. I wont be the only Apple user to not be able to access the dates and booking tickets links. Hope the problem gets sorted soon, so people dont miss out on valuable information.

For the Techies, my iphone is set up the same as TK's and we went through all the settings to match each others, deleted all the internet browsing history and cleared the cache, removed any login passwords for sites and closed any open windows on both phones

My phone went to the new front of jamesblunt.com with the new image and tour dates etc. TK's went to the old designed site.

It's very odd! - your assistance is required.
Post #278960
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:20am