James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

George Michael RIP Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 05 March 2019 14:17
George Michael dies on Christmas day, aged 53
Another sad loss during 2016
Post #278624
Posted 26 December 2016 10:21

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 11:41
Another tragedy, this year has been so sad, so many legends leaving us and now George, RIP George.
Post #278629
Posted 06 January 2017 21:00
Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
What a tragedy to lose this high talented musician, this exceptionally gifted artist with his great voice and sensitivity. It is so sad, that he did not find the power to get over all of his inner conflicts, mental pain and bodily changes due to his disease. The same man who said: “Be good to yourself, because nobody else has the power to make you happy.” Maybe a really strong shoulder of a soul mate to lean on would have helped him in his difficult time. I am very grateful to have been in one of his last Symphonica concerts during the Orchestral tour in Berlin, a very special symbiosis of classical and his fantastic music performed in ultimate perfection and sound. We were waiting for another concert for such a long time. And now there isn’t another chance to see him on stage again. So it remains me only to listen to the beautiful songs of his album “Older”, one of my favourites at all.

“Last Christmas” - what a strange very sad fate. I will miss this unique singer/songwriter/musician extremely much.
Post #278708
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:13pm