James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

2016 OFFICIAL Playing Rules for Conversation... Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 15 June 2018 10:57
The world on the spin and from this thread the U.S.A. and last night's Debate 2016 with the Republican and Democratic Candidate's at the stage of global review is cause prevalent to I an American to say to the old timer's on this site, where are you now in the stance of my country and it's now stranger Vista of live-t.v.?? Blunt did sing on 'Some Kind of Trouble' his third studio album as a British singer-songwriter. *Superstar was released November 8th, 2010 something that is no-longer ironic or even irony gone boo as to shock the value with a jeepers, it has rather upped the value of that old boy's lyrics to the truth, and that makes the wording apropos today, as it will be six years to the weirdest fate of stranger than life, is it destiny, happenstance or coincidence?? Believe it or not **"the United States presidential election of 2016, scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016, will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election, Voters will select presidential electors, who in turn will vote for a new president and vice president through the Electoral College" and the common date to line is stranger than writing a tune while riding the Tube. Court the shirt to a whale of a tale and then master the art of expression as what is a blurb but a sake to own the degree of artistry at the register to fact not friction??

Terms of agreement in American National Media whether recognized or not are currently using Football as the verb to play and adjective display in every describe of vernacular it's sports cued. As we agreed long ago to sing wherever we go lets see how the games in your home school in years between can counter a discussion via expressive's with no name calling. Here is a pdf 2016 official playing rules of the national football league (NFL) a file that I am providing for Football Only. Football is an all-american sport and passtime and people often confuse the game of football with soccer. Please do not feel obligated to open this pdf file as you can find the common referee calls and game rules on-line. This is just to let you know that this is not the same as what some might suppose and in that case it simplifies the search. I am confident that Billy won't let this link on unless it's safe to use as he has always been extremely thorough with malware threats. So without further a due the link; http://operations.nfl.com/media/2224/2016-nfl-rulebook.pdf

brekkie

*"Superstar"

There is an empty space in the chair tonight
Cause he don't feel right
There are stormclouds brewing at the back of his mind
As he steps outside

He will be twenty in a week
But he's old for his years
He's had many of those
To confront his own fears

But his father's not the man he'd like to grow up to be
And his mother isn't growing old gracefully

He says times like these I don't want to be a superstar
Cause reality tv killed them all in america
Oh the sun always shines in a magazine
Tonight can we be free to be who we really are

There is an empty space between the lines tonight
And it burns so bright
And the angry silence that he throws on the floor
Says he don't care anymore

He had money for the truth
But love's a lot more
And the answer's is not the one he was looking for
His father's not the man he'd like to grow up to be
And his mother is his mother reluctantly

**https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
Post #277737
Posted 27 September 2016 18:19

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
It's as natural as the swing of the pendulum. It's a free society testing it's limits. Everyone advocates for their self interest, and it's hard to hear from someone whose self interest goes against your own. But we are all here sharing this planet. What has work well for you may have costed someone else.

It's seems that people are looking meaner, and acting meaner. My uneducated opinion counts for nothing, but here goes. To me this is a reaction of the masses feeling squeezed. That this generation can not hope to gain what the last generation has, and the fear that the next generation fares worse. It's corporations taking large chunks profits, it's expanding populations and each of us gets less.
Post #277740
Posted 29 September 2016 16:26

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 15 June 2018 10:57
I like your input 'innersense' as it seems to go with what I neglected to mention as what goes to the truth on how terms carry towards a further sort of rise. Think about the World and the tack that does not saddle the Stock Market but certainly can provide a bit piece on a sharp note of people and hoarses, just say that price and hike and the answer is the news.

brekkie
Post #277746
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 6:58pm