James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Back Pain Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 22 December 2018 14:54
I have been suffering from lower back pain for almost 20 years. Visit clinic, hospital and doctors but not much help. Back to the doctors yet again so be sent to a clinic. I so need to have a scan done, but have been told in the past, this would only happen if a operation is needed.
Anyone else suffer with back pain?
Post #276777
Posted 17 June 2016 21:16

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 23:25
I sympathise with you so much Holy Spirit, i too suffer with the same, have done since i was around 28 years old, i'm now 54!! There isn't much they can do, i have only had pain killers but they don't always work

I also suffer with sciatica, there is no pain killer that works for that but i did have a series of injections in the bottom of my spine, not very pleasant, nor did it help in any way!!
It's one of the main causes of sickness from the work place, most of the jobs i have done over the last 38 years have been standing in one position or running around like a maniac, the job i do now is the same, either i'm standing at a desk stooping down to the level of the desk or running around like a maniac, the running around seems to be better but then that takes it toll on your feet, basically i'm a wreck, lol!

In this day and age you would think there would be more help and more research for sufferers of back pain, is there any course of injections you could have for your pain Holy Spirit? It may work for you, it does for some
Post #276781
Posted 18 June 2016 08:53

Supreme Being

Thanks for the info. Doctor did mention about injections, which I'm not keen on. It depends what the nurse at the clinic says. Last time i was sent to hospital for physiotherapy which did no good.
Post #276784
Posted 18 June 2016 09:04

Supreme Being

Physio didn't help me either hun, do try the injections, they do work for a lot of people, good luck and let us know the outcome
Post #276786
Posted 05 July 2016 20:49

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 November 2017 14:37
I have seen some people have amazing results with surgery. If it happens to me and I am offered surgery I would go for it. They are usually just in hospital for a day or two. But surgery is not suitable for everyone.
Post #276952
Posted 05 July 2016 23:09
Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 April 2018 16:44
I made my back worse yesterday and today i picked up something heavy in the garden and my back is worse.
I had surgery on my spine in 2004,it helped but as i had to wait 25years,my spine will never be alright.(james ad is on tv now!) my spine trouble is different to yours.I take pain killers but they don't help that much,
Post #276955
Posted 26 July 2016 10:01

Supreme Being

lonelydancer (18/06/2016)
Physio didn't help me either hun, do try the injections, they do work for a lot of people, good luck and let us know the outcome

Had a x-ray which the nurse said didn't show anything wrong. She said i just have stiff joints in back.
I told her i have problem sitting for too long which will effect me working. But she just said exercise which i can't do due to my back. Last time i walked a lot i was in pain for three whole days. So it looks like i just have to put up with the pain and take painkillers when things get too bad.
Post #277130
Posted 26 July 2016 12:11

Supreme Being

Just bought the daily mail newspaper today, there is a 2 page article about back pain.
Post #277133
Posted 28 July 2016 18:38

Supreme Being

Oh no Holy Spirit, i'm sorry there is nothing they can do, same situation as me really, it's my joints that are knackered but that is me getting older really
I try to walk as much as i can, i'm walking all day at work but i just end up with a bad back and knees and hips etc., it really is frustrating i do sympathise with you

I hope there was something to help you in that newspaper article
Post #277143
Posted 03 June 2017 21:59

Supreme Being

My back pain is more in my hip area. Been to the back clinic for several weeks now costing me a fortune and not seeing any relief from the pain. It hurts to sit for too long, makes driving a car very difficult.
Post #283324
Posted 20 March 2018 16:50

Supreme Being

After spending about 300 the pain went away. But it's now back again more expense.
Post #285668
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:09pm