James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Smoke Signals Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 20:43
To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of this EP released in the United States... nor of the picture chosen for the album cover. This is the press release from Atlantic Records U.S.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/smoke-signals-ep/id939682194

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/james-blunt-sends-smoke-signals-151223684.html

James Blunt Sends Up "SMOKE SIGNALS"; New EP Features Five Brand New Tracks; First Single, "When I Find Love Again," Available as Instant Grat With All Pre-Orders; "SMOKE SIGNALS EP" Arrives in U.S. on December 15th

Market Wired
Atlantic Records, November 18, 2014

NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Nov 18, 2014) - Custard/Atlantic recording artist James Blunt has announced details of his much-anticipated new EP. "SMOKE SIGNALS EP" arrives on the iTunes Store and at all DSPs on Monday, December 15th.

"SMOKE SIGNALS EP" -- which includes five brand new tracks featured on Blunt's internationally released "MOON LANDING: APOLLO EDITION" and never before available in the United States -- is available for pre-sale beginning today, with all pre-orders receiving an instant grat download of the EP's electrifying single, "When I Find Love Again." The track's companion video is streaming now at Blunt's official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEl5m8eELeI.

Meanwhile, Blunt continues to travel the globe on his epic "MOON LANDING" international tour, with stops slated through 2015 in such faraway lands as Spain, Portugal, Ireland, England, Austria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Réunion Island, Dubai, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, and Chile -- for complete details, please visit www.jamesblunt.com/live.htm.

James Blunt's fourth studio collection, "MOON LANDING" is the multiple GRAMMY® Award-nominee's most personal and inspired collection thus far, executive produced by his "BACK TO BEDLAM" collaborator, Tom Rothrock (Beck, Elliott Smith, Foo Fighters), with further production by Ryan Tedder (Adele, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake) and Martin Terefe (Jason Mraz, KT Tunstall). The album rocketed into the upper reaches of charts all over the world upon its release last year, including top 2 debuts in Germany, Australia, the UK and Canada, as well as a #1 chart arrival in Switzerland and top 5 entries in Ireland and New Zealand. Furthermore, "MOON LANDING" is a digital sales sensation, hitting #1 on the iTunes Store in Australia and Switzerland while also reaching the top 2 and 3 in Germany, Austria, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Finland, Belgium, Argentina, Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia.

James Blunt first captured the world's attention in 2005 with his 2x RIAA platinum-certified debut, "BACK TO BEDLAM," and its history-making #1 classic single, "You're Beautiful." The British tunesmith has since become one of the most popular singer/songwriters of the modern era, earning staggering global sales of nearly 17 million albums and 20 million singles while repeatedly touring to sold-out audiences the world over. Blunt has also been the recipient of a remarkable range of top honors, including five GRAMMY® Award nominations, two BRIT Awards, two Ivor Novello Awards (honoring British music and songwriters), and a host of MTV awards.

For more news and information, please visit www.jamesblunt.com, www.twitter.com/jamesblunt, www.facebook.com/jamesblunt, www.youtube.com/jamesbluntmusic, www.instagram.com/jamesblunt, and www.atlanticrecords.com.

(TRACKLISTING BELOW)

JAMES BLUNT
"SMOKE SIGNALS EP"
(Custard/Atlantic)
Release Date: December 15th

1. Smoke Signals
2. When I Find Love Again
3. Breathe
4. Trail Of Broken Hearts
5. Working It Out

Post #260546
Posted 19 November 2014 15:27

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 27 November 2014 20:10
Only digital?
Post #260561
Posted 24 November 2014 18:40
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 20:05
Tried buying the EP on itune in the USA and it only gave me When I fing Love Again. I will keep on trying to find the EP since I have the deluxe Moonlanding.
Post #260689
Posted 24 November 2014 22:46

Supreme Being

@minish: The press release says it's only on Dec. 15th that Smoke Signals EP will be released in the U.S. Only "When I Find Love Again" is available because it was released worldwide.

Post #260710
Posted 12 December 2014 18:17

Supreme Being

Bump! It's next Monday! Wish you all the best with this release in the United States, James.

Post #261193
Posted 04 March 2015 17:01

Supreme Being

Comments written on iTunes.

Amazing
This guy just continues to get better and better. Deserves more credit then given...

My anthem
Literally so excited. He is my anthem. He never fails to impress and inspire me. Such an amazing artist and I am so excited!

Finally he records a studio version of Breathe!
Back when he was at large, especially back when “goodbye my lover” etc were all huge he would open his concerts with a song. This song was never recorded, and he said he wanted to save something for his concerts only. I had this terrible quality version of it that i listened to on repeat from a live concert online that he played once. Anyway, flash forward TEN YEARS! He records it and releases it TODAY!!! If you do anything, just download Breathe.
Post #264089
Posted 03 January 2017 13:33

Supreme Being

This digital EP is also available on James' SoundCloud account:

https://soundcloud.com/jamesblunt/sets/smoke-signals-ep-1

Post #278681
Posted 29 September 2018 19:03
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 November 2018 17:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9WcEd7pnw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8TMUhGXddY&feature=youtu.be

A wonderful song, a great example that it can be made music without all of this electronic noise.

Post #286858
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:15pm