James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

When I Find Love Again Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 05 August 2018 12:07
Ha Ha Billy!!
Its great that everyone can find some part of the video that appeals to them personally! (well not ''everyone'' literally!!! Don't want to start an argument!!!) ..... I knew I should have typed 'most' people
Post #257598
Posted 20 October 2014 22:03

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 02 December 2018 12:13
Great talents! lol Billy!
Post #257612
Posted 21 October 2014 04:02
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 May 2018 01:03
Oh God, seems like I completely misunderstood this video!!!

Having heard the song and seen the teaser video, I have to admit I wasn't expecting to see a girl swinging around her entire household in this vid. But once I had seen the entire vid, I spontaneously thought of an old saying that in order to enjoy a good meal, just some nice table decoration isn't enough, you need some actual good food too! So in my weird mind (and seriously no offence intended) I thought that the dancing girls were supposed to represent just the nice table decoration and with Sofia popping up in the end, I thought that James was trying to say that he was going for the entire meal experience in the future!!!

Hope I wasn't rude while trying to explain that!!!
Apart from that, I loved the black&white, great surroundings, horses, James looked good and it was nice to see Sofia too!

Just one very personal request though: if the dancing girls were just in the vid for the straight male fans to enjoy, than for the next video, could they throw in some very handsome guys too? (Just for the straight female fans/gay guys to enjoy?) Again, no offence intended but these blokes are so not doing it for me!!!

Okay, I am off, for some reason I am hungry now...
Post #257620
Posted 21 October 2014 12:48

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 21:16
arc you crack me up, that is so funny
I think you should lay off your medication for a bit babe

'I thought that James was trying to say that he was going for the entire meal experience in the future!!!'

Oh i'm cracking up here
Post #257629
Posted 21 October 2014 21:26

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 June 2018 00:16
With all the cowboys/cowgirls (cowpeople?) I wanted James to sing 'Yee-Ha!' instead of 'Hey yo!'

I like the black & white style

Post #257647
Posted 13 November 2014 15:33

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
More info about the crew & Vaughan Arnell work:

http://www.promonews.tv/videos/2014/10/24/james-blunt-when-i-find-love-again-vaughan-arnell

Post #259427
Posted 18 November 2014 01:52

Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 November 2017 17:21
TKCherry (16/10/2014)

About the lyrics, which are lacking for me, I can imagine this song being written some time ago, as the words don't fit for James' current situation. If this song was written currently, and James writes about his lifetime experiences, surely these lyrics couldn't have been written recently. As Wolfie rightly says, if the lyrics were written a while ago, why not tweak them to be more fitting for now! ie. Now I've found love again.
Or maybe I have it wrong and James doesn't really write about life experiences! Still weird though that these lyrics are released now.

It was not written by James
Post #260538
Posted 27 November 2014 18:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 June 2017 13:20
Billy (20/10/2014)
I'm not into boys, James or horses so much, so was relieved that there was something for me to look at in the form of talented, female dancers...

Can imagine you sitting there Billy, Father Jack style going "Giiiiiiiirls!!!"

Nice looking video... if I'm honest I miss the quirky, darker stuff though. Waiting for a JB music video parody of The Shining with James as Jack...."Heeeeere's Blunty!"
Post #260790
Posted 20 December 2016 16:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
The official video on Vimeo and downloadable...

https://vimeo.com/188798661

Post #278575
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 2:10am