James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Site Error Detected Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Several things not working here at the moment, error message when you try to log on.

Site error detected
There has been a problem with your request
To continue browsing please visit the home page.

Also i notice when you post, the time of post is out by 5 hours.

Anyone else having the same problems?
Post #256585
Posted 13 September 2014 16:50
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 01 December 2017 19:46
yes
same error
Post #256587
Posted 13 September 2014 20:55

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 00:32
Yes, you're not alone LB and shelter. The website seems to have different types of technical problems at the moment. The "bluntontour" page doesn't work. I can't search the forum from Google as I use to do, all the results lead to the homepage.

Post #256588
Posted 11 October 2014 07:33

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 February 2017 06:33
I can't reply to posts on the forum. I get an error message and I have to keep logging in when I hit the "reply" button. Weird it's letting me do so here.
Post #257299
Posted 13 February 2017 21:54
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 April 2018 21:43
Error messages - Error messages - Error messages - posts disappear completely and so on for some days

"Page not found.
The page you requested could not be found. It is possible that the address is incorrect, or that the page no longer exists.
To continue browsing please visit the forum
Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. ---"
Post #280396
Posted 14 February 2017 10:39

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 15:53
it was nuts getting on here last night, i was literally pulling hair out of my chin (because I have no hair on my head) - hoping that the forum is built on a strong platform and won't be having issues like that again!
Post #280403
Posted 14 February 2017 11:39

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:17
Thank god for that, i thought it was just me
Post #280406
Posted 14 February 2017 13:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 April 2018 09:29
Phew!! Thank heavens the forum is up and running again!! I was beginning to think it was just me too!!
Post #280413
Posted 10 January 2018 08:09

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 10 January 2018 07:53
Billy, why does it say Banned Member under my membership details? Please explain as that would be strange since James Blunt is a public singer on the International Circuit and tours around the world in public venues. Is there some sort of private thing that has happened? Does James Blunt now require acceptance by a private organization to be a member or now do you have to apply to be a member in-order to purchase or see any of his stuff on the Internet, i.e. Youtube? If so, and if he returns to the United States of America would I be able to go to one of his concerts or not? I am able to watch his Youtube videos and I can still read all his media that is written and at no time does it say that you must ask for an invitation or pay a fee to watch or read any of his stuff, please be efficient in your explanation as should I be forcibly logged-off this site I don't mind however I would like to be aware so that I may respect your wishes at all times and so that I may explain on my google plus page to my children to not ever read or listen to his material and/or printed article and/or any other applicable reserve that may stay or bleed over into or onto the Internet, media or public market as my family (my children and I) respects such banning should that be the reality of the case at hand.

Thanks,

brekie
Post #285166
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:09pm