James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Heart To Heart Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
I also enjoy the lyric videos.
Post #243385
Posted 16 December 2013 23:51

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 08 November 2017 19:06
Liked the video overall - but that Sony Xperia shot was just embarrassing...
Post #243389
Posted 17 December 2013 01:10

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
There's a lot of electricity and energy in this video... maybe a bit too much for me. I like the fact that all the images are taken in London but I'll need to watch it many more times to identify some places. I'm not offended by the Sony product placement, I suppose that's the way they work these days. In 'Bonfire Heart' video it was Jean Richard watches and nobody seemed to care about it. We've seen good publicity for James in Jean Richard advertisements. I guess it will be the same for Sony.

The lyrics video is great and I like it a lot. Now we have two videos suiting two different tastes.

Post #243390
Posted 17 December 2013 14:28

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 March 2017 17:16
I was expecting something else from the video; I thought it would've been a bit romantic. I like it, but I like the lyric video more.
Post #243403
Posted 17 December 2013 14:52

Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 November 2017 17:21
I may be dim but I thought the phone was because we all do it all the time, capture our lives on the phone and James always takes a photo on his phone at the shows. May be it is product placement but I can't see Sony needing the extra advertising from a video. I liked the back drop being London, again may be I am not getting it but  thought James looked uncomfortable with out a guitar in front of him but either I stop noticing or it got more relaxed as the video went on. My only disapointment was having known it was being filmed in London it was actually all green screen (or in this case blue screen) so could of been shot in any country and pre recorded backdrop of any city. May be that is the plan to release the video in each country with their main city in the back ground. What I did love is the reflection of real people again (may be they are actors this time) the brief moment of stillness seeing love either betwen a couple or father and baby. Like was said already in this mad world when you are with someone you love (family or relationship) everything can stop even if just for a moment.

The Carrie Fisher comment, I think she was the first person to hear the drafts of the songs. In other interviews James has said Carrie said if she liked the song or not and then he would play her a new version once it was done. She is an ecip artist, performer and writer I would guess any other artist would be interested in her views and opinions even if Carrie is not a famous musisian herself. Also havig read the Guardian Interview I think you have to take a lot of what i said with a big pinch of salt and tounge in cheek 

Post #243405
Posted 17 December 2013 16:00

Supreme Being

Just watched it again to see how it is the second day. Still about the same. lol I noticed a few more ppl in the crowd that came out of the crazy blur and were with loved ones, etc but they are still strangers to James. I just thought it would be nice if he personally had a love interest in the video. Guess I'm hard to please. And it seems to go faster each time I watch it. Makes me appreciate the blue screen at the end.

James looks so cute and his face is so animated. I try to look at him and not all the other stuff flying by. Kind of like an amusement park ride. And we did see those in there so maybe that had something to do with the theme. On a roller coaster!!

And the phone I think was just him taking some video with him in it. Didn't really feel like advertising to me.

Post #243409
Posted 19 December 2013 09:02
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 December 2017 14:07
I really ,really like this video
I think it goes well with the lyrics, too, that in a buzzling hectic world two people who belong together (till we die) can find each other and feel when the other needs a hand.
I come running...
The speed and the changing pics are cool, London Eye and all, as well as the colours, really neat!!!
I concentrate on James and i like it that hes so present in this video.
And dont you think hes just adorable...
Too cute!!! I love that hes so boyish, it really goes well with the lyrics.
The song is so happy, easygoing, cute, fun and joyful, thats what i see in the video.
Oh, and i loved it live, was one of the best performances in Hamburg. There was a lot of happiness coming over Really excited to hear it on tour!!!
Best part: the looks on his face...sigh...and when he starts dancing in the beginning...you need a hand to hold
Post #243470
Posted 20 December 2013 14:35

Supreme Being

Post from James on Twitter and Facebook

Sony paid for this awesome video http://t.co/06uCatcj51 and I promised to promote this app in return: http://t.co/mr5Y0FJja9

~~~

The video reminds me Picadilly Circus where all the big neon lights illuminate the night. Actually, maybe there's footage taken there in the video but I would need to watch it on slow motion.

Post #243522
Posted 20 December 2013 14:39

Supreme Being

Well, how do you like that? Now why would Sony need to pay for James' video? Thinks that make you go hmmmm.....

Post #243524
Posted 20 December 2013 17:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 December 2017 23:06
Saves him and the record company spending their own cash I guess!
Post #243529
Posted 20 December 2013 20:53
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 November 2018 17:39
This business seems to be made only for really tough people.
Post #243543
Posted 19 May 2014 19:40
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 19 May 2014 19:38
Anyone have a link or something to the jacket hes wearing throughout the video, very cool!

Will Castiau-Juffkins
Post #252974
Posted 03 May 2016 14:58

Supreme Being

I'm rediscovering all the lyric videos from Moon Landing. This one is "unlisted" on YouTube, so it won't appear in a Google search. Atlantic Records UK has uploaded it on Vimeo which is my favourite place for a good image quality.

James Blunt - Heart To Heart [Official Lyric Video]
https://youtu.be/sgCF4XRR0jM

On Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/79789806

Post #276173
Posted 04 May 2016 22:39
Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 22:49
Love the video, love the song, love James
Post #276190
Posted 23 January 2018 18:07
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 04 November 2018 01:05
Absolutely love this song!

I went to see James in Glasgow in November and this was his opening song. It's such a perfect song to start a concert with, I believe. It really sets an upbeat mood that lasts all the way through the concert
Post #285252
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:11am