James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Bonfire Heart Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 26 September 2013 19:40
Very good song. I come from a country where driving a bike without a helmet is something wrong. I can't understand how that can be a good example....
Post #238030
Posted 30 September 2013 00:41

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 13 March 2014 23:45
This Helmet thing Nerves Me!!! I live in a Country where they leave it up to the State on Helmet Laws!!!
I have a helmet, the only time I wear it is when I get caught in the rain!!!
And I feel safer without one! I can see hear and have better vision!!! There is No Proof that Helmets save lives!!!
Some would say they actually break your neck killing you!!!
With a helmet you need neck support!!! A racing neck brace!!! So ur neck doesn't get snapped!!!
Lets face it depends on the way you go down!!! If it your time it's your time!!! Won't matter if you have on or not!!! I don't give a shit if you wear one neither should you if I don't or JB!!!
REPECT LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

VJ
Post #238432
Posted 09 October 2013 01:12

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
http://kgb-productions.com/the-making-of-james-blunt-bonfire-hearts-music-video/

Click on the small pictures to enlarge them.

THE MAKING OF – JAMES BLUNT “BONFIRE HEARTS” MUSIC VIDEO

This August KGB Productions got the call to shoot the making of / the behind the scenes video for James Blunt’s first single ”Bonfire Hearts” off his new album Moon Landing. KGB Productions DP/ Director Chris Kitchen shot the video over a course of two, fifteen hour days. The first day we met up in Teton Village, WY, and we packed into the cinema truck and drove to Dubios, WY and back while filming James and his biker crew. This is an hour and a half plus drive over Togwotee Pass which allows for wonderful ,mountain views. Once in Dubios we met up witha variety of locals and shot the video of James and them interacting. I need to re-iterate the point here that nobody in the video are actor or actress’s just local people that the producer William Taylor of Cineaste Films found while scouting the area’s days before.

With out a doubt James is a great, honest, sincere and all around nice guy. He was genuinely interested in everybody he interacted with and always was smiling. He also rode a motorcycle hundreds of miles in those two days. Day two of the shoot he rode over Teton Pass a curvy 10% mountain pass where we filmed most of the day in Victor and Driggs, Idaho and the world famous old school SPUD drive in theatre.

The video finale took place at my personal favorite bar in the area, The Stagecoach bar in, Wilson, WY. The wedding being there was a major coincidence and not part of the original plan for the shoot. It was the real wedding of Tim Farris of the local jackson band One Ton Pig. The symbiosis of the two events was incredible and was the perfect end to a sincere and honest shoot. Special Thanks to Trey at Chace Images for getting me the job and he shot the “B” camera, the Red Epic. Principal Camera was the Arri Alexa and the BTS camera was the Canon 5D Mark iii.
Directed by: DP

Post #239235
Posted 09 January 2014 15:57

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2016 16:56
jbfan123, thank you for the link to the "Making of"-video

"Top Gun impression".....lol
Post #244309
Posted 09 January 2014 17:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:30
Thank you very much Aline, you definetely find ALL
Post #244316
Posted 10 January 2014 22:11

Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 September 2014 20:19
I'm a Biker lady , absolutely loves the message portrayed in the video !!!

Severnlady
Post #244391
Posted 04 March 2014 23:51

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Maybe it is about someone who is harsh at speaking, hurting with words. Or maybe it is about speaking the truth and that hurtssometimes - confronting...
Post #247672
Posted 05 March 2014 05:11

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Yeah... Than I suppose I do not know...
Maybe it means my wish is my command, from Love and intent, to me it seems he can write dark things into Light. I am puzzling his texts for three years now, puf...

Maybe you are right and refers to: I cannot take your Love in one of the other songs. Maybe the Love is to intens to hold in the body. Maybe it is gods Love, the spark, or the Twin Flame Heart which is Divine Love. I feel that in my Heart Chakra, which has opened - many people are experiencing that right now - and Gods Love is Real and soft and deep and whole, complete. I cannot even find the words to describe it right now. When I see the Light that emanates from the Heart it is really bright, my third eye has not opened fully yet.

We puzzle on :-)
Post #247682
Posted 20 December 2016 16:27

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 December 2018 21:59
Cute animated video made by a student in graphic design in Montreal.

Animation: Bonfire Heart James Blunt

https://vimeo.com/193786340

Post #278573
Posted 01 November 2017 15:37

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
I really love the guitar on this song, wish it was a bit more prominent.
Post #284599
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:18am