James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

123»»»

Sun On Sunday Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 08 November 2017 19:06
Curious as to what this song will entail. Maybe he was phonehacked and wasn't too happy about it
Post #234298
Posted 13 August 2013 13:30

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 30 March 2018 22:08
Five! Shush - don't mention that old rag round here!

*whispers* Before you know it someone will be talking about The News of the World too.

Ooopps!!!!

"Music : a backstage pass to the soul"
Post #234306
Posted 13 August 2013 18:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 20:43
05013 (13/08/2013)
Curious as to what this song will entail. Maybe he was phonehacked and wasn't too happy about it

There's also a song called "Telephone" on the album... inescapable subject? We'll see.

Post #234359
Posted 13 August 2013 20:06

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 28 October 2014 00:21
Sun on Sunday is very soft ballad (and maybe my favorite song on the album!). I don't think it has much to do with the news or cellphones...
Sorry to burst your bubbles.
Post #234377
Posted 13 August 2013 20:51

Supreme Being

Last Login: 30 March 2018 22:08
Humour lost in translation I think!

Good to hear a bit more about this song tho Matt. Look forward to listening to it.

"Music : a backstage pass to the soul"
Post #234381
Posted 14 August 2013 11:01

Supreme Being

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 26 April 2018 23:36
Awwww Sudan,i can lend you my towel....
Post #234424
Posted 14 August 2013 12:55

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2017 22:03
Thanks for the hint Matt
Post #234434
Posted 14 August 2013 15:12

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 21:36
Lets not let too many cats out of the bag, Matt!
Post #234437
Posted 14 August 2013 15:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Aww, let's let those cute kitties out of the bag!!!

Sounds like a dreamy song...
Post #234442
Posted 14 August 2013 16:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 June 2017 13:20
Meow!
Post #234450
Posted 14 August 2013 18:01

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 13:38
Matt, don't listen to Billyroo.

You can let 8 of them out. Let's keep the last one alive, shall we?

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #234464
Posted 15 August 2013 00:49

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 23:57
Damn... so it's not a love song dedicated to Murdock then?!

*discreetly places Catnip in the thread*

Post #234495
Posted 15 August 2013 18:52

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 January 2016 20:46
Awww, I love cats. Can't we let them out? Pretty please?
Post #234547
Posted 24 August 2013 19:13

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 July 2018 19:21
Am liking the sound of this, can't wait!
Post #235093
Posted 24 September 2013 06:20

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 July 2018 17:08
I think it's not fair on the cats if you keep them in :p.

Oh and I can't wait to hear it! I imagine it's going to be full of loneliness and longing though I'm hoping for a more positive take on things!

Thanks for the hint Matt!
Post #237624
Posted 30 September 2013 15:19

Supreme Being

Yay! Thanks to the newsletter from an hour ago and the link to the amazon VIP website I was able to listen to the song and type the lyrics. Can you guys tell me if I heard them right?

A silent tear, an empty smile, so insincerely, but so gently in denial.
And me the thief, so selfishly, all the moments meant for you; I made them mine.
How was I so blind to miss you crumbling inside?
Is it too late now to fix you ? Let me make it right!
'Cause there'll be no sun on Sunday,
No reason for words to rhyme
'Cause if you're bleeding so am I.
A wish for luck, a hesitate, you're hoping that I'll notice that you're not ok.
And me the fool; you turn away it's only then I feel the wake of my mistakes.
Is it too late now to fix you? Let me make it right.
'Cause there'll be no sun on Sunday
And if I cut you, if I bruise you, then the scars are always mine.
Cause I love you so to lose you would be worse than if I died.
Is it too late now to fix you? let me make it right.
'Cause there'll be no sun on Sunday

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/mpd/permalink/m3MYCT2GOFHQL5/280-9906960-8544202
Post #238494
Posted 30 September 2013 19:58
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 22 September 2018 20:17
Wow!! What a moving and beautiful song, I can't stop listening to it.
Post #238523
Posted 30 September 2013 20:12

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 15:09
I heard the song first, and I coulnd't understand the lyrics, but that's my fault, but then I couldn't feel related to the music. But when I read the lyrics here, and I must say, those are really beautiful words, even I shuddered
Post #238524
Posted 30 September 2013 21:01
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 May 2018 01:03
This song has got us godsmacked!!!!!!
I can't find the right English words to express how it makes us feel! Does 'heart-breaking beautiful' make any sense? Absolutely adore this one!!!!!!!!!

I do hear some other things, Prunilla, but I am not that sure either.
I thought I heard:
"a silent tear, and empty smile, so insincerely, but ..."
"no reason for words to rhyme"
"a wishful look, a hesitate, you're hoping I'll notice..."
"and if I cut you, if I bruise you, then the scars..."
"to lose you would be worse than if I die"

My God this song is amazing, such lovely lyrics, phew, so touching!!!!!!!
Post #238530
Posted 30 September 2013 23:46

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 31 March 2015 16:59
Thanks dor the lyrics Prunilla!

I've just listened to the music in Amazon,
such a beautiful song,
PERFECT!
can't wait for Moon Landing.
Post #238552
Posted 30 September 2013 23:52

Forum Member

I wish I had this EP, but in my country is not avaliable...
Post #238553
Posted 01 October 2013 00:06

Forum Member

every song i'm listening from this new album,
it's more favorite than the other one, each day I have one favorite.
Post #238554
Posted 01 October 2013 07:12

Supreme Being

arc (30/09/2013)
I can't find the right English words to express how it makes us feel! Does 'heart-breaking beautiful' make any sense? Absolutely adore this one!!!!!!!!!

I thought I heard:

Silent, I'll and insincerely are typing mistakes. I always type too quickly.

I think you may be right on a wishful look. Think I spent too much time in the north of England where luck is pronounced pretty much like look! I thought James couldn't have that much of a rough accent!
Post #238571
Posted 01 October 2013 10:13

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 November 2015 11:34
Beautiful song , i love it
Post #238591
Posted 01 October 2013 11:39

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
I think of it as in Divine complements.

I read a story about Higher evolved worlds where there are no polarities, as in gender. The masculine and feminine aspects are one, within one body.
When they incarnate on earth they had to split in two, for the human body usually rejects the two essences in one body. You have to spiritually evolve or redesign your body for to hold both.
I like to think that is why he always says: baby, we are in...
Maybe he has been able to merge with his Divine complement, energetically or an Higher aspect. For her physical body is elsewhere on the planet.

I dunno... I fantasise that that is what he is singing about. That he is trying to find her. Sometimes they do not meet though, which is so sad really for it hurts like hell if you know Divine Love in your whole body.

As in growing together entirely, like merging with another in one body. I read that if you evolve your body enough that is possible. Higher priest in Atlantis did that.

But it is a fight, let me tell you!
Post #238601
Posted 02 October 2013 15:42

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 November 2018 23:09
hi TF i think you have talked about this before twin flames, its a romantic notion and and one i have written about very interesting weather its possible i suppose is left to the imagination nice hearing from you. but in saying that what is some people reality are other  fantasie I would like to think it was true just something quant about it.
Post #238701
Posted 02 October 2013 16:09

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Hi Ladyapplebox,

Nice hearing from you too!

Well, it is not so romantic as it sounds, not for me anyway. It is complicated for I am still in the process. It is possible, that is why I love your story so much, I experience such things but in a different way. I have remembered, or have been shown in dreams many things that I in waking mind do not remember. Past lives and astral travels I assume. Past lives and decisions do influence your current life.

I went through heavy clearings and experienced 24/7 verbal accusations - voices shouting mean things at me. I know this is to strenghten my spirit and for me not to go outside, to find myself, to connect to god and heal Soulpain etc... Also it is clearong cellular memories from all lives. That is I guess why one twin rocks, hurts, the other, to awaken and strenghten the other. The reason is always Love. It may not seem so but I know it is so.

I also experienced my Kundalini awakening which I did not know what it was and intense energies up my root chakra. It is the Godess energies that create and heal and... Are to balance the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energies. Also the Blue ray consiousness, the lost aspect of creation they have been called are back now.

Christ consiousness.

I also had to collapse the inner polarities and lots of transmuting to do, chakra upgrades and clearings, inner hearing, vision and inner body awakening and creating of the new crystalline body. Healing and detoxing of the physical body and whole brain functioning - unwinding all the old brain patternings for the new to be able to connect, and new parts of the brain that have been activated. Clearing of the pineal gland etc..
All old beliefpatternings, thoughtpatternings, dogma' s and stigmas, imprints that we carry to be cleared out.
Strange, morbid dreams and heavenly get togethers and Crystalline Lion crystals shining in my stumach which I viewed from above. Very many, daily I have those.

Working with new dna that is activated, MIRACLES accuring all day long! Twin Soul Magical healings it is so, I experience these day in and out.
There are many new earth / Cosmic energies coming into Earth now. My body was is being prepared, cells are being strenghtened to hold more Light and Love. We are here to heal Mother Earth, to balance her, clean her, energetically and her physical body. We have exploited her and ourselves for millions of lifetimes. Now we are reversing it as I understand for now. Many Souls are integrating new energies into her, into themselves to be beacons of Love and Light, transmuting old dense energies. Some are here to collapse the old structures of society, some are here to bring into the Light all the lies and deceit. Others are here to lie and deceit so they can be brought into the Light. Everybody is doing perfectly what they need to do. A shame they are being haunted across the planet. They should be celebrated, all of them. I guess big pharmacy companies, food chanes etc which are lying and have a lot of power see they are losing. Well, they have to for that age has finished. The sun is shining and bringing it all into the Light. Can be a long run or a short one, I prefer the short version and out with all the chemicals and corruption. Mother Earth is the Star now, she needs to be first in all that we change. She needs another few million lifetimes and the way we do it now.... Not an option.

Some are preparing to bring new consiousness, spiritual consiousness. Some are creating things in spirit they do not understand yet. Some have incarnated from more evolved planets to help, for they to have been on earth. We are all one family.
Also we have mixed in other lifetimes with people other than your own consiousness level which has created the evolution of illness. Now we need to purify our physical bodies so in time we can create the so called Adonis body again. Strong, no illnesses anymore. Cancer is the result of many mixings, over many many lifetimes. There is a cure, I just do know when it will manifest on Earth. Someone needs to connect the x- ray with other machines and from the second heaven Light will come down to heal I believe 95% of the illnesses in the body.

So yeah... sun on sunday...
The Sun is the father out of which our Souls and spirits were born. Mother Earth is changing, evolving into higher energies. So are we, the Sun is enlightening us and not causing trouble.
The inner sun, your Light, and the Light that eminates from the Heart chakra when it opens - that hurts by the way, heart palpitations too. Not to be scared about, none of it really. Big lesson: release all fear or integrate all fear into Light. Or heal with becoming consious of how creation works. I believe that works too and clears or heals really fast for some reason.

Twin Souls are not often both incarnated. When they do I believe they are on a mission that only they can perform together. I also read that they also can decide to not physically unite for obvious reasons. That part I try to errase from my consioussness for I feel the Love in my whole being and that would be sooooo sad. It makes me sad all day long already. The longing is strong for that Love is the highest purest you may ever feel, that I know. If you are one with god, like what Christ did, and also merge with your Twin...
WOW!

I also believe it is about mastering your body, your mind and becoming one. We will be Cosmic thinkers and in Unity consioussness instead of seperation.
The new body holds lots of Love and Light and needs less food and clean, organic foods, lots of pure water.

Not needing much more, no, not at all. Just Love.

That is my story in short :-)

Post #238704
Posted 02 October 2013 19:33

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 11 May 2016 18:48
Prunilla (01/10/2013)
arc (30/09/2013)

I thought I heard:

Silent, I'll and insincerely are typing mistakes. I always type too quickly.

I think you may be right on a wishful look. Think I spent too much time in the north of England

where luck is pronounced pretty much like look! I thought James couldn't have that much of a rough accent!

What an amazing song! Can't begin to describe how it makes me feel! How does James do that!!!???
I hear "wishful look" and I thought I heard ..
And me the fool; you turn away it's only then I feel the weight of my mistakes.
Post #238710
Posted 02 October 2013 22:32
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 May 2018 01:03
Oh yes janismarshal, that could make sense indeed!
Oh my, I simply adore this song...
Post #238732
Posted 02 October 2013 22:56

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 06 May 2014 10:54
Had this amazing song on repeat since I downloaded it this afternoon. Have a feeling it's going to be on constant repeat until next April, fingers crossed it makes the set list!
This may sound stupid, but this song has made me love James Blunt, strange you might say seeing as I'm posting on the James Blunt forum, but before this song I only liked his songs and wasn't too fussed on him (please don't shoot me), but now I Love the whole package, who would've thought one sad song could do that to me
Post #238734
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

123»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:10am