James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12345»»»

Official Twitter Expand / Collapse
Author

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 2 days ago @ 21:36
This thread is to discuss James' posts on Twitter.

Check them out at www.twitter.com/DirtyLilBlunt
Post #226598
Posted 14 February 2013 15:37
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 24 November 2018 17:39
Did Billy kill our previous thread?
Maybe this is a result of inhaling the pink fruity drink with a straw.
Post #226608
Posted 14 February 2013 15:58
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 11:36
Of course I will be your valentine James. xx

LOL, Billy must have had a few too many pink fruity drinks. They can hit one pretty hard when you drink them too fast. He must have accidentally hit his delete button.

Post #226612
Posted 14 February 2013 17:09

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 15 November 2013 17:20
 Happy Valentines Day

xoxo

Post #226615
Posted 14 February 2013 17:23
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 March 2016 07:51
Will you be my Valentine? Yes, James you will have a place in my heart.
Happy Valentine day James
Post #226617
Posted 15 February 2013 17:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 20:43
There was no shortage of Valentines for James!
Post #226663
Posted 19 February 2013 15:59
Supreme Being

The link didn't work for me. From what I checked out online, hurt my ears a bit. Hope he isn't leaning in this direction with his music. Not for me to decide, whatever makes him happy.
Post #226740
Posted 20 February 2013 00:46
Supreme Being

I would like to change my opinion of this remix. I found another video that worked for me and was agreeable to my ears. Love it.
Post #226753
Posted 20 February 2013 01:05

Supreme Being

Just to put things in context, Susan is referring to a tweet sent by James during a little interaction on Twitter yesterday. James replied to a young then unknown girl who had just written a bad comment on him. He did something absolutely brilliant. He turned her comment completely to his advantage. You can't think of a most genius way to use Twitter. Kudos for James!

It all began with this:

Feb. 18
katy nicolson ‏@katy_nicolson
Can we all take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was

Feb. 18
James Blunt ‏@DirtyLilBlunt
NO NEED. I HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING SOON. @katy_nicolson: Can we all take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was

Lots of Twitter users got involved in the conversation, both were having supporters. The story has even hit this website and probably many others as we speak:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/james-blunt-knows-he-sucks

I checked out @katy_nicolson few minutes ago and they are still talking about it.

Post #226755
Posted 20 February 2013 01:32

Supreme Being

This tweet dated Feb. 18 was good to read

ClaudeKelly ‏@ClaudeKelly
excited for y'all to hear new music i've done with @DirtyLilBlunt (James Blunt) for his new album.

Post #226756
Posted 20 February 2013 09:04

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 September 2018 09:03
jbfan132 (20/02/2013)
This tweet dated Feb. 18 was good to read

ClaudeKelly ‏@ClaudeKelly
excited for y'all to hear new music i've done with @DirtyLilBlunt (James Blunt) for his new album.

Can't wait to hear this song and the whole new album of course

a song from claude kelly, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbY7pzzJY_g
wonder how the new song, he did with James, sounds. I'm so excited
Post #226772
Posted 20 February 2013 09:44
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 December 2017 14:07
Wow, what´s going on???

jbfan, as always thanks for the update

Of course it was so nice to hear about the new album and that it´s on the way, yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...sorry, little excitement here
but why does it need something so hateful in the first place to get this info ???
This girl´s tweet i will never understand. Why focus your energy on something negative plus encourage others to do the same ????
Even if James is ´strong´, no one likes to read this about themselves
I want to forget her asap and feel happy again! This is so much stronger! James is singing for us again...

And as always he had the right response
Post #226774
Posted 20 February 2013 15:04

Supreme Being

The ball is still rolling! James, I'm so proud of you.

http://www.crushable.com/2013/02/19/entertainment/james-blunt-twitter/
by Alexis Rhiannon
February 19 2013

Just when you thought it was safe to write off James Blunt as merely the washed-up musician of your semi-distant young adulthood responsible for the impressively overplayed song You’re Beautiful, he goes and surprises us. Granted, he is still all of those things, but he’s also self-aware, aka he gets all the cool points that I can muster today. Which, to be fair, isn’t a lot of cool points because it’s the Tuesday after a three-day weekend, but it’s still more than I was expecting to give out today, so get on board.

While contentedly scrolling through Twitter one day searching for his own name, James Blunt came across a distressing sight — @katy_nicolson didn’t like his music, and she proved it by tweeting, ‘Can we all take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was’. Oh my goodness. What a trying day this must have been for poor James, just sitting at his computer weeping. Because if preteens don’t like him, don’t nobody like him, and that is some truth. Well actually suburban moms probably still like him. And his friends and family. And he might be so unpopular that it’s actually trendy to like him again in Williamsburg and stuff, like PBR. I don’t know.

ANYWAY. Not the point. The point is, James Blunt took a run-of-the-mill tweet from a dissatisfied non-fan person and turned it into the best thing ever on the internet today. This is what he tweeted in response:

@DirtyLilBlunt
NO NEED. I HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMING SOON. @katy_nicolson: Can we all take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was

Yes. YESSSS.
There is nothing better than this. There really isn’t. I’m a sucker for self-aware celebrities who can laugh at themselves, and when you add on an all-caps statement promoting your new album via reminding everyone how terrible you are, I’m essentially in love. It’s safe to say you caught my eye as you walked on by, James. And that is officially the last time I will ever quote that song. You’re welcome, buddy. You earned it.

Post #226785
Posted 20 February 2013 17:25
Supreme Being

Thanks for the laugh. James you are too cute.

I think he might be soliciting for birthday gifts with his latest tweet.
Post #226793
Posted 20 February 2013 20:29
Supreme Being

Last Login: 04 December 2018 18:37
It's great to see Back to Bedlam up there with all those great albums. Another way to remember how GREAT James Blunt IS. Great, great,great
Post #226802
Posted 20 February 2013 21:25

Supreme Being

If there's an award for the best tweet of the year, James should win.

http://www.her.ie/media/so-james-blunt-has-a-sense-of-humour-853354

So, James Blunt Has A Sense Of Humour? Singer Burns Teenager For Comment On Twitter
He's a much funnier man we thought... kudos to Blunt.

By Denise Calnan
February 20th at 12:51pm

Twitter user Katy Nicolson just got burned…

The teenager should have been celebrating the fact that a “Twitter celebrity” tweeted her back but, instead, she became the butt of Blunt’s joke.

“Can we all just take a moment and remember just how terrible James Blunt was,” Nicolson tweeted.

She didn’t tag Blunt in the tweet so the only way he would have seen the message is if he had been searching his own name on the Twitter machine.

Singer Blunt wasted no time in letting the Twitterati begin to remember his talent, or lack thereof (whichever way you feel), but replied to Nicolson’s tweet in one of Twitterland’s biggest burns.

“No need. I have a new album coming soon,” he tweeted back in caps lock.

We’d love to have seen Katy’s face when she saw who replied to her…

Since then , the teenager has been receiving a mixed reaction to her comment online, some are giving her respect for sharing her opinion, other hardcore Blunt fans are dismissing her as an “idiot”.

Us? We think everyone’s entitled to their opinion… and Blunt is a far funnier man than we thought.

Post #226806
Posted 21 February 2013 17:27

Supreme Being

This tweet shows how genuinely kind James is. Who knows, maybe he has won a new fan.

@DirtyLilBlunt Twitter:
@katy_nicolson Hope u're doing ok. Seems a lot of ppl attacking u, which is uncalled for. U seem to be holding your own pretty well though.x
Posted: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:32:43

Post #226860
Posted 21 February 2013 19:48
Supreme Being

He is of the kindness kind.

I wish that his fans who replied to that girl will follow his lead.

Post #226873
Posted 21 February 2013 20:01
Supreme Being

@DirtyLilBlunt Twitter:
Morning after the Brits. Was meant to go on the morning show with @grimmers but set alarm for the wrong 7 o'clock. Have only just woken up.

Post #226874
Posted 22 February 2013 02:00
Supreme Being

He must have been dreaming about me.
Post #226898
Posted 22 February 2013 17:33
Supreme Being

Party? Hmmm, it depends. Is this my kinda party or your kinda party? James you are such a tease. xx
Post #226956
Posted 22 February 2013 17:40
Supreme Being

James, your my kind of party

Oh this is unreasonable!

Bubbling excitement like indeed i'm getting ready for a party, feel like whistling and skeeping down the street, though i'm only getting ready for work. My collegues will have to bare with me I'm not even trying to calm down

Post #226959
Posted 22 February 2013 19:58
Supreme Being

LOL Melissabee, "skeeping down the street" and "bare with me" you may be James kind of party for sure.
Post #226974
Posted 23 February 2013 03:18
Supreme Being

Californiagirl, you're laughing at my bad spelling? Happy it made you laugh

*skipping down the street

*well, i guess bare wasn't the right word, mmm, they did endure (that doesn't seem right either) my high spirit very well. It was contagious

Post #226991
Posted 23 February 2013 16:53
Supreme Being

Sorry, I wasn't laughing AT your post. Just thought you were using a bit of word play. If you get a chance, look up skeeping. xx
Post #227005
Posted 23 February 2013 18:59
Supreme Being

I'm not so good in english to be that clever with word play, Californiagirl.

I didn't get all that was implied in my mistake previously, that's why i didn't answer to that. Now i do. What kind of woman do you take me for?

This is dangerous, no wonder i feel self conscious sometimes when i post.

Post #227022
Posted 23 February 2013 22:49
Supreme Being

I think you are of the sweetest kind. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. And just for the record, I know nothing about skeeping.
Post #227025
Posted 23 February 2013 23:38
Supreme Being

@DirtyLilBlunt Twitter:
If nightclubs can be judged by your hangover @bodosschloss is amazing... Ouch.

Well, my best cure for hangovers you already know of... pizza!

Post #227030
Posted 24 February 2013 12:21
Supreme Being

Last Login: 04 December 2014 20:28
Brilliant ! James can thank Katy Nicolson for the free buzz -and his own capacity for self-derision of course . Love you man but don't waste so much time tweeting, we're still waiting for the next album .
Post #227036
Posted 24 February 2013 13:14

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 October 2013 18:11
Billy (14/02/2013)
This thread is to discuss James' posts on Twitter.

Check them out at www.twitter.com/DirtyLilBlunt

Thanks Billy!

For removing all the juicy stuff I have been posting in this thread over the years! LoL!

Now I can relax, well knowing that no one, not I ... and especially not James!!! will be able to read it. Ever! 

Thanks again, dear Billy!
Love KT. 

Post #227037
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:32am