James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 21:20
I will be bringing up baby in the film industyindusty so you haven't seen the last of my films its only the beginning It feels like all my Christmas's have come at once.
Post #286149
Posted 07 June 2018 14:22

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Baby will be raised in the film industry so this is not the last film from me its just the beginning.
Post #286150
Posted 20 June 2018 09:55

Supreme Being

Here's the update Pepper Script done. Just working on a feature called Journey. Very Pregnant I've got so much things to do lucky the husband is supportive he looks after our 6 month son and by the size of me its twins. That's 3 Kids to my new husband. 2 kids to my ex boyfriend with a little girl who is 2 and her name is Blossom and she wants to be a soccer player and we have a Adult Child it was a lesson I didn't learn the first time. And I have 3 adult children to my first husband. So if you ask me what I did in my 40s I would say had baby's and made movies and got secretly married this year.
Post #286205
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 10:57pm