James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 23 November 2018 23:09
I will be bringing up baby in the film industyindusty so you haven't seen the last of my films its only the beginning It feels like all my Christmas's have come at once.
Post #286149
Posted 07 June 2018 14:22

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Baby will be raised in the film industry so this is not the last film from me its just the beginning.
Post #286150
Posted 20 June 2018 09:55

Supreme Being

Here's the update Pepper Script done. Just working on a feature called Journey. Very Pregnant I've got so much things to do lucky the husband is supportive he looks after our 6 month son and by the size of me its twins. That's 3 Kids to my new husband. 2 kids to my ex boyfriend with a little girl who is 2 and her name is Blossom and she wants to be a soccer player and we have a Adult Child it was a lesson I didn't learn the first time. And I have 3 adult children to my first husband. So if you ask me what I did in my 40s I would say had baby's and made movies and got secretly married this year.
Post #286205
Posted 15 July 2018 15:50

Supreme Being

Well baby is here she has lots if hair and her name is Lexy. Giving film a rest for 6months. Got a feature I'm amping to write. But for the moments its broken sleeps once again. Oh how O wish I could sleep through the day.
Post #286396
Posted 08 September 2018 00:10

Supreme Being

So here's a quick up date for you that are interested. I was meant to be having a rest from writing and considintarating on doing a children's thyme park. But I am waiting for art department to do the plans and I have a stage building that builds film sets that going to help out. I was thinking on doing it on Land Bank Land that is land that have been given back to Maori from Grown but it is way to complicated so hopefully someone else has a plot of land to put it on and then there's budget. Having to find the funds to do it. So its a theme park that its built around wild life native birds and trees in New Zealand. Its a long way from finishing and its going to take a whole lot of people to do it. But should be fun I have always wanted to be a Acetic but ended up being a film marker. So this is like having my cake and eating it to. And if my Grandson goes what does Nana do he can say makes films and build children park that's all good with me. To throw it in the mix I am doing some part time teaching. I know where am I ever going to fit my love life in. Very carefully. That is way to much info. But anyway that's what happening so if this park goes forward come to my children's home town in Inglewood New Zealand and bring your kids. I will let you know if I can get it off the Ground. For you that don't know New Zealand Inglewood is in a Providence that has a real mountain right on our door step and its like a mountain that you would draw if you were a kid it has a ocean that is about 1hour from the mountain. So you can ski for half the day put your wet suit on and surf for the rest all in one day. And then bring your kids to my children's park. It is a beautiful place to visit. Most people come here and want to stay. I will keep you posted on how that goes. Just wanted to say happy birthday to my Grandson Luca who is three today. You make Nana's heart happy.
Post #286758
Posted 13 November 2018 23:40

Supreme Being

Here's a update it has been decided to do one peice of play aquipement which will be a price of art. Have to go to a meeting in Jan to see if this us possible. It is still up in the air. But will let you all know if it gets done and I will share some pics.
Post #287052
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:07pm