James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 15 September 2017 23:00
Have a fair idea who I want to play Mika and Kusha location have way done. I will leave the rest of the casting to casting director. Half of location done.
Post #277957
Posted 24 October 2016 18:03

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 15:28
You go ladyapplebox !!

I'm in the corner admiring your perseverance and dedication, and cheering you on.

Post #277986
Posted 26 October 2016 14:29

Supreme Being

Thanks innersence for those kind words.
Post #277993
Posted 13 December 2016 23:05

Supreme Being

So yesterday I was organising a venure for a meet and greet for investers and some cast and crew for my feature fim Rivers Run deep in Jan the owner said there was enough room for a small band my dad said to ring up Dave who is a New Zealand Musican to see if he had a free spare hours. So I was rattling my brain wondering how I would get hold of him. I got home and check the website and then thought It would be easyer to get hold of James Blunt. Then I laughed. So James if you want to test your new album out on thirty people feel free to contact me. My email is the same as this website. I can orgaise a hotel for you and Sofia and be a host for the weekend and shout you a bear. Lol. What a funny day.
Post #278501
Posted 01 February 2017 19:44

Supreme Being

Just a quick update Im over 3/4 way through Rivers Run Deep final draft It differ slightly from what I have posted. Still yet to get a lead actor but have been hard out stalking one hes turning out to be a interesting chap. Lean actress pretty much sorted. Its turning out to be a bit of a black comdey. If you want to know what Im talking about check out past post. Theres a link somewhere in there of my short film called coffee book stories on youtube. Have a fantastic day looking forward to seeing James new Video
Post #279207
Posted 06 February 2017 16:36

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 15:28
You know, I really like your story I hope it doesn't change too much. The character's are not magazine perfect, but that's how people are like sometimes, they lead messy lives. I enjoy the discussions in those kinds of stories.

I hope you're having a better day today.
Post #279297
Posted 06 February 2017 19:24

Supreme Being

Thanks Innersence.
Post #279301
Posted 09 March 2017 00:07

Supreme Being

So it was International Women's Day Yesterday here's a short film that I wrote and director to help celebrate. https://youtu.be/9gOe7kV_USE.

Finally finished my script 15 years later and 3 drafts off to get spelled checked looked over by another script writer and start tracking down George. George where is George. George is the main character of Rivers Run Deep along with Grace. The story is before this short film that above on this post. This is like my trailer to Rivers Run Deep. If you are wondering what I am talking about you can get a outline about what I'm talking about in previous post I have done. Anyway thanks once again for James for letting me put my script on here. Enjoy. (I know pretty much who I want to play George all he has to see yes and I will do it cheap). Happy International Women's Day.
Post #281815
Posted 23 March 2017 01:28

Supreme Being

Got a phone call from Londan Call was interpted, was that you George. I sent my number to a actor to play George. I dont know anyone that lives in Londan it must be Geogre. Whoop whoop hope it is ,very excited but have my two feet firmly on the ground. My dream may just come true. Still a bit of a way to go. If your wondering what im talking about read my past posts. Ps congrates on the new album James. I seen Edd in New Zealand was a fab concets I sang my heart out I have always loved Edd Sherans work way back then. Two concerts in one thats a bang for your bulk. Goodluck
Post #282179
Posted 23 March 2017 01:36

Supreme Being

George is the chartors name. My actress said hes worth the chass. Game on.
Post #282180
Posted 02 April 2017 06:43

Supreme Being

Well I have had 2 weeks off but somehow keep comming back to pre production. And herd a song of James that I would like to use for the final sence. Ive got a lot of songs that I want to use and thought I would like to play one of James song seem I written half of it on here. Anyway you are going to have to wait to see the film once its done and tell me what you think. Anyway I would like to say happy birthday hope you have a fantics day talk soon and hopefully have a chat over a glass of wine. In New Zealand. Scripts beeing sent out soon. To key people. If your wondering what Im talking about read my past post. Rivers Run deep. Watch coffee book storys its on youtube when the Grace and George brake up its on youtube its the trailer under Tania Walsh. Its the story of Graces Kids. Will make contact once budget is confirm with James Manger asking if I can use that song. Once we hit set there will no contact its just me and the crew and cast for 2 months. Top secrrt stuff. Any way hope to catch James concert if he comes to New Zealand but if Im filming I will just have to watch on youtube.. have a good night.

Post #282553
Posted 02 April 2017 12:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 15:45
Wow, that will be fantastic ladyapplebox, good luck with everything
Post #282557
Posted 24 April 2017 20:12

Supreme Being

Script sent if your wondering what Im talking about Rivers Run Deep is my feature film read post to see what its about I would like to use one of James new songs for the last scence, how do I go about that can you guess the song.
Happy ANZA day.
Post #282929
Posted 18 May 2017 23:20

Supreme Being

Just a update waiting for confirmation on Rivers Run deep. I have a compelling orsh to write Tea for two and my feature film pre production has even started. If you were to get married again what would it look like. Two people up the mountain sharing a apple saying Vals and having a small get togeather at the beach. Tea for two is after coffee book storys it on you tube. Enjoy.
Post #283195
Posted 18 May 2017 23:26

Supreme Being

If you knew where I lived you would know that you can be on the mountain aountain that auctully looks like a mountain and at the beach in 20 mins. I know we are very lucky in New Zealand.
Post #283196
Posted 19 June 2017 09:16

Supreme Being

Hi Billy currently doing a budget for my feature film Rivers Run Deep. I am wanting to use James new song Heartbeat for the closing act could you pm details who I have to talk to and price I can send a running script thanks
Post #283479
Posted 15 July 2017 01:32

Supreme Being

I just looked on youtube and the heartbeat is different to the one I first herd. I am currently doing heaps of work and trying real hard to look for the actor that will play George. George stop hiding and come and talk to me.
Post #283720
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 11:16pm