James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 20:49
Grace sits and looks out the window into space.  Pat is moving around the house like a humming bird without a glue what is going on.   Packing his bags.  Grace steers at him in silence.  Taking quick glances at her tummy.

Pat

So have you packed your bags

Grace

Yes

Pat

Six months will fly past just you wait and see, I can contact you so we will have to do the telepathic thing.

Grace

Yep

They hop into the car and Pat Drives Grace to the airport music is playing in the car, the car stops, and Grace reaches over to grab the cd case

Pat

What are you doing thats mine I want to listern to that

They stuggle and the cd case opens and the test falls between the seat.

Pat

What that

Grace goes to grab it

Pat snatches off her,

Pat

What the fk what this,

Grace reaches over and grabs it off him

Pat

You think this is nothing, what do you think you were going to do, not tell me, you were going to skip the country with MY fk baby.  I wanted a baby so much, you didn't.  You better not of being going to the hospital.

Grace head is slumped down. She shakes here head.

Grace

No

Pat pushes the steering wheel and turns to look at Grace.

He looks at grace and she is steering out the window

Pat

Im not like him

Pat reaches over to the other side of the car grabs her plane ticket and rips it up.  Bends down and kisses her tummy.

Pat takes off Graces sunglassses

Pat

Let me in

Post #271639
Posted 16 September 2015 04:38

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Wow Ive taken Grace through the wringer

My book Postcard from heaven Grace looses a love one and is faced with weather to go back and say her good by to her nannie who is dieing or stay and win a grand finals, and her boyfriend soon to be her husband George makes her stay.  I always new that guy was a prick.

Rivers run deep is my feature film where Grace marries George they have children and he turns out to be such a *** hole he dosen't only stave Grace of love he staves her of money and by the way that guy is loaded.  She gets sick and starts to stave herself and her only happy place is in her dreams, little does she know that her dreams is her past life.  They are two japans lovers that fall in love only to be separted by a jealouse empria.  At the end of the movie George takes Grace back to Japan where Pat who shared Grace pass life meets her.

This is a dark drama

Coffee Book Stories

Is a short film where Grace leaves her husband and trys the dating scene.  By know time has moved on and she is in the middle of menopause,  where Pat trys to date her but she dose all these outranges things.  Black Comdey

Tea For Two

Grace and Pat move into togeather where grace scared of losesing her self again and has a heck of a time moving in.  By know Grace has Granchildren and Pat whats a baby and Grace dose not and falls pregnet,  Menopause (its not over until its over)   and was about to leave him, scared that he would turn out like George.  Old stuff resurfing. Not to sure what I will make this into maybe a few three minute films a small serious on you tube maybe.  Still thinking

Anyway I have enjoyed my journey with Grace she has been with me know for 15 years and I think its time to let her go.  In saying that I am in the process of making Coffee Book Stories into a short film.  And one day I will make Rivers run deep into a feature film.  This takes time a lot of work plus money.  But I have always said to myself if its meant to be it will be.  Thank you so much for reading.  You will find the whole stories in a puzzle on here except Postcard from heaven which is in the liburary in New Plymouth Wellington Inglewood in New Zealand and alot of high school.  I will write the end of Tea for two soon.  Thanks again. A huge that you to James Blunt for letting me write my storyies on his website. I will leave you with a music video that I did at film school. https://youtu.be/ikHRaZHQlK4 I did not wrote this song.

Post #271730
Posted 16 September 2015 07:45

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 08:53
Good luck LadyAppleBox! I've enjoyed reading your stories thank you for sharing them here.
I'm a great believer in 'what will be will be' too.
Post #271732
Posted 16 September 2015 15:41

Supreme Being

Thanks nic, thanks for reading. See you i
n the captions.

Post #271734
Posted 16 September 2015 21:17

Supreme Being

Tea for Two

Click goes the seat beat, Grace windes down the window, place her hand out side as if to grab a last moment of freedom, Pat reaches over and places his hand on her tummie on the radio music is playing in the back ground. https://youtu.be/rtOvBOTyX00  Baby gives grace a kick while Pats hand is on her tummy. 

Pat Wow

Grace quickley pulls her hand from out of the window places it on Pats hand.

Grace

He ataahua u (this is a moari word)

The car drives down the same road that she had seen him all those years ago. She place a cd from home in in the stero.  https://youtu.be/PPVm02renVo

The end.

Im sending her away in the pages of this website with love, and I hope I can bring her to the screen to share her with you all.

Post #271735
Posted 09 November 2015 21:28

Supreme Being

Well I am slowly getting things underway for coffee book storys short film I have to finish my directors script and I am going to be spending a month doing my final draft., I film in Feb and hopefully have it all edit by March. I think I have found Grace meet with her in December. Watch this space.
Post #273252
Posted 10 November 2015 10:24

Supreme Being

Good luck LadyAppleBox
Post #273264
Posted 10 November 2015 19:30

Supreme Being

Thanks Nic
Post #273265
Posted 09 January 2016 00:54

Supreme Being

So first things first Happy New Year. I came across this pitcher on youtube and the music is James Blunt "Only ones" song. I love the depth of the connection of the couple, and in one snap shot it speaks volumes on Grace and Pats relationship. Now I have to try and transfer that feeling on to screen in my short film. If you have no idea what Im talking about the pages of my story of Grace and Pat are on here, its called Coffee Book Storys. Hope you enjoy, by the way I have no idea who painted it. https://youtu.be/pwgIHZRWW8Q
Post #273799
Posted 06 February 2016 05:01

Supreme Being

So heres a quick update on my short film coffee book storys filming takes place in a couple of weeks. I found the actor Grace you are going to love her and kim and jodi. I am still looking for Pat. I have my eye on one actor but he is yet to confirm. Final script has been done location sealed. If you have no idea what i am talking about
Scroll upwards and read the story coffee book stories. I will keep you updated and if you see pat tell him he's needed on set.

Post #275156
Posted 06 February 2016 05:54

Supreme Being

If you know anyone that can act as pat dosent mind working on a small budget short film i will send a buggie to pic him up and he can sleep in a tree for a week. Its alright weather is beauitful this time of year in New Zealand. Im joking ive got a tent.
Post #275157
Posted 06 February 2016 06:06

Supreme Being

Na i dont treat my actors like that, im quite a nice person.
Post #275158
Posted 06 February 2016 06:43

Supreme Being

Happy Waitangi day to all those kiwi leaving away from home and our british freinds.
Post #275159
Posted 13 February 2016 06:11

Supreme Being

So just quick update i found pat casted him this week. Ya. If you want to know what im talking about scoll up and read coffee book storys. Theres a scene in the short film that i just wanted. I went on and on about it. I was told it would push us over budget. So my 1st AD made a suggestin me and my D.O.P (director of photophy)
had a look. Re scripted what it would look like. Im so please I can keep the scene. Not long now untill filming commences. Oww

Post #275243
Posted 13 February 2016 09:37

Supreme Being

Good luck LadyAppleBox
Post #275245
Posted 14 February 2016 07:07

Supreme Being

Thanks Nic
Post #275247
Posted 25 February 2016 20:04

Supreme Being

Well its the last shoot day what a fab crew and cast meet my editor on Monday hopefully should be ready to roll at the end of march. Hope you's like it. I will put a link where you can find it once its done
If your wondering what im talking about scroll
up and read Coffee Book Storys. Whoop whoop.
Post #275446
Posted 26 February 2016 18:06

Supreme Being

Wow! Well done LadyAppleBox can't wait to see it.
Post #275456
Posted 28 February 2016 00:58

Supreme Being

Thanks Nic
Post #275476
Posted 09 March 2016 17:27

Supreme Being

Well seen my rough cut, going to have a premeair on Wednesday and hopefully it goes on line on Friday. If you want to get a full pitcher Go back a few pages and read Rivers Run Deep your get a general idea its all over the place, the short film I have made follow on from that. And then if your real interest in what happens read Tea for two it follows on from my short film coffee nook storys. Yes I am slightly crazy, you just have to look at my desk top to see how my brain works. No im joking dont try and look at my desk top. Owww mixture of nervous.
Post #275627
Posted 09 March 2016 17:28

Supreme Being

Well seen my rough cut, going to have a premeair on Wednesday and hopefully it goes on line on Friday. If you want to get a full pitcher Go back a few pages and read Rivers Run Deep your get a general idea its all over the place, the short film I have made follow on from that. And then if your real interest in what happens read Tea for two it follows on from my short film coffee nook storys. Yes I am slightly crazy, you just have to look at my desk top to see how my brain works. No im joking dont try and look at my desk top. Owww mixture of nervous. I will put the link up as soon as it goes on line.
Post #275628
Posted 09 March 2016 18:43

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 18:56
How exciting!! Well done ladyapplebox!
Post #275634
Posted 10 March 2016 08:51

Supreme Being

I'm really excited for you LadyAppleBox
Post #275642
Posted 10 March 2016 10:03

Supreme Being

Few hic up looks like now April
Post #275644
Posted 10 March 2016 14:29

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 18:56
Never mind ladyapplebox, you will get there
Post #275645
Posted 16 March 2016 00:12

Supreme Being

So its looking like April that we are viewing Coffee Book Storys the short film which will be in April, hopefully I see the final cut tommorrow. Meanwhile I have just written my Treatment for Rivers Run Deep my feature film, which is the story before Coffee Book Storys its not a commdey its a drama. Have to spell check it and give it to the right people and shake a few peoples hands.

Rivers Run Deep written by Tania Walsh
Grace is a 38 year old Moari Women who is been married to George who is American they have 3 children. Life for Grace is not the fairy tale that she thought it would be. At the beginning it was sugar and spice and all things nice. They lived in America and ever time she would have a baby she would travel back to New Zealand to have her children. George would not go back to New Zealand to see his babys be born, instead he would stay back in American to try revive his dying carrea. Time were tough money was tight, well thats what Grace thought. George would work late nights and never be home, Grace was far from home with little help and no money. George became distance and started treating his wife like home help. Grace stated to get depressed and would fall into a deep sleep when ever she had a moment.
Where she would travel back into a her pass life in 1886 where she was a Jappness Gasasha to a very power Empria. The Empria was in love with her unfourtunly the feelings werent mutural. He would send her into the forest to collect tea for his drink. She would walk through the forest and cry, one day a woodcutter heard her and as she started running through the forest, she falls and hurts her ancle, he takes his yellow belt off and rappes it around her ancle not saying a word. It was love at first sight for both of them and there they would meet.
While life was getting harder and harder for Grace she would ecsape to her dreams at the same time a man called Pat is having the same dreams. George is giving Grace no money and her cupboards are empty, she makes fry bread for her kids lunches. She is dispreate and looks in the paper and see a job for topless models. She rings and gets the job. She goes to her first job where a drunken photograhs sits. As she lowers her gown and tears drip down her faces. George thinks Grace is having a affair and follows her smashes the photograh and relises what he has done. The drive home Grace falls asleep and dreams of Mika and the woodcutter one last time.
Mika and the woodmen decide to meet in the forest for there first night of passion, Mika sneek out at night time. The birds have been watching them all the time and go back and tell the Empria who is that furious that he commans the wind to blow the forest over. Mika and the woodmen are in a old hatch across a river when the storm hits as they try to cross the bridge it brakes and Mika falls into the river by the time he pulls her out she has died. The birds have realised what they have done and make a bridge for the Woodcutter and Mika dead body to get across. As the woodcutter steps off the birds back, the bird says to him you will meet her again.
Grace has stop eating and George does not know what to do, she is staving herself. He takes her to a thypris where she she tells her about her Dream. The thypris suggusts that they go over to Japan so she can put a ending to her dream and put Mika at peace. George agrees and takes her over to Japan, little do they know Pat is going over to the same forest to sell trees. George goes to a little shop in Japan and buys Grace a little tree with a yellow ribbon around it to put in the foresst. Grace and Pat and George are in the forest planting there trees. As Grace walks back to the car, Pat walks out of the forest and for a second they see each other. Grace Goes back to Amercia packs her bags George want let her take the kids out of the country, she leaves back to New Zealand, sits and tells her children Mummy will be back to get you. Pat is also making his way to New Zealand to set up a new life.
Post #275691
Posted 02 April 2016 05:23

Supreme Being

Ya Finally set a date for my short film premiere coffee book storys it will be in Wellington New Zealand on the 30th of April and be on line in May where you can see it I will put a link here. Whoop whoop
Post #275864
Posted 28 April 2016 22:05

Supreme Being

On day until my showing of my short film coffee book storys here is the link will be up end of may www.ladyapplebox.com will post it once its up.

Post #276134
Posted 02 May 2016 17:27

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 July 2018 21:42
It's clear that you enjoy what you do. Just want to say, good luck with everything.
Post #276166
Posted 02 May 2016 22:42

Supreme Being

Thank you Insence had my a private showing on Saturday it went well. It will be put on line at the end of May with a added preview that is getting cut as I write. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have bringing it to you.
Post #276170
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:40am