James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««34567»»»

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 20:49
The phone answers and a little old lady answers the phone.

Grace

Aw Hello

LITTLE OLD LADY

Hello dear what can I do for you

GRACE

I must of dail the wrong number, this might sound crazy but I found this number in my grocery bag and I thought it was this one

LITTLE OLD LADY

No dear you have the right number

Grace covers the phone and points her finger at it with a big as smile.

GRACE

Aw

LITTLE OLD LADY

Will Dear you looked like you needed some cheering up I didn't think you would ring it.

GRACE

Aw

LITTLE OLD LADY

You thought it was that nice looking policeman didn't you

GRACE

Um my friend made

She is abrutley interupted

LITTLE OLD LADY

Will thank goodness you are still looking.  Anyway dear I have a son that would be just right for you

Grace

Um no I don't think so, Go on it will make his day.

Post #254400
Posted 26 July 2014 18:48

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Coffee book Stories late on the story,

Its 12 oclock at night Grace has gone out for a few drinks with her kim, kim has had a anguement with a nother lady in the pub so they decide to go home, Grace is feeling bumed out, they are walk down the side walk of a very  road.  In the distant Grace can see a man pulling a pipe with a tyre at the base, they stop at the street lights he is walking in front of them.  He is pulling the pipe from behind him as he crosses the road, half drunk he is pulling it with all the detmanation he has got, mumbling to himself.  The street light  up the path that he walks.  Grace is curous at what he is doing a yells across the street. 

Grace

What are you doing

Pat replies

I'm not to sure why I took it.

Its is echo through out the quite  street.

As Grace walks pass she turns to him and saids

Grace

Its for the kids its a swing ball set

She goes to look at his face and it covered by a glaring street light

Kym

Hes drunk

Grace

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Kym

He just pinshed a peace of pipe it's his mates promble dare him

Grace

Ya I know but he is hell bent on getting that back to his house.

They carry on home and grace can't get the pitcher of the detmantion of this man out of her head.

Grace mutters to herself

He better like kids because he's going to have the whole neighbourhood playing at his house.

Post #254609
Posted 23 August 2014 00:13

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

Another morning another cup of coffee with her friends, this time the conversation is about Graces date that she is about to go on they tease her about what it would be like and she is relucdent to see it through. She is going for a overnight stay and the only night ware she has got is oneies her friends bring out a sexy nighty for her to ware.

Grace

Im not fucken wearing that look its got a rip in it
Grace throws it back to kim she takes a sniff of it and smiles

Kim Friend

Theres a story to that,

While holding it up in the air she rips the other side

Kim
Look New Fashion

Grace goes and pulls out her onzies

Grace

I will wear these

They start to laugh at her

Kim

Well I suppose it has rear entry

Grace faces change and she grabs the night off her friends and hesitates to try it on.

They give her a pair of high heals which she can not even walk in them.

While is is strangleing to get used of her sexy nighty the suggust that she has a nice bath before hand with candles and flowers to make her relax. So she goe goes to the local park and picks flowers. She sprinkels the flowers in the bath thinking how she has this blind date that was set up in the supermakert is going to turn out. She drys her self off and as she looks in the mirror she is covered in head to toes with a red rash, she runs to her medicine cabnet while itchy her legs

Grace yells
.Fuck!

Theres a knock on the door

Post #255195
Posted 23 August 2014 23:03

Supreme Being

C
Coffee book stories
Grace slowly opens the door with her dress half done up struggling to do her zip up. The door is opens and she sees her blind date for the first time.
.Grace
Ive seen you before, forgetting for a sec...ond that she has a face full of rash
Pat
Are you all right I could her you out side, what happen
Grace
Long story, cant go out looking like this
She trys to push the door shut at the same time pushing him out. He puts his foot in the door pushes it open and puts his hand to her face and kisses her rash on her cheek.
Pat
It will be alright
Grace mutters under her breath (I might keep you)
I think I might keep you
Coffee book Stories

Grace slowly opens the door with her dress half done up struggling to do her zip up The door is opens and she sees her blind date for the first time.
.Grace.
Ive seen you before, forgetting for a sec...ond that she has a face full of rash
Pat
Grace
She trys to push the door shut at the same time pushing him out. He puts his foot in the door pushes it open and puts his hand to her face and kisses her rash on her cheek.
Pat
It will be alright
Grace mutters under her breath

http://youtu.be/zNpeK7sDLzE

offee Book Stories

Post #255217
Posted 21 November 2014 17:48

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

Its a Saturday Morning once again Grace walks out to the  kitchen, kettle going and a kitchen fill of laughing women.  

Grace

How did you get here

Kim

Laughs

She picks up the keys and chucks them at Grace

Grace streatches her arms and all of a sudden gets a overpower hot flush that rushes through her body.  She starts stripping off her closes.

Kim

What the fuck are you doing

Grace

I don't know but I am burning up she runs to the shower.

Her friends sit and look at each other.

Grace gets out of the shower with her hair dripping wet and picks up her coffee and lights herself a smoke.

June

Are you feeling allright

Grace

Yep

June

Hows your periods are they regular

Grace

Who counts.

Her friend look at each other and starts to laugh

Kim

How your moods

Grace

Well sometimes I just have this overwhelming feeling to scratch Pats eyes out

Kim

Oh dear, what did you say

Grace

He pissed me off so I told him that I would stick his head between his legs and make him kiss his own ***

Kim

Oh dear,  what did he do

Grace

He closed the door and played me a song

Kim

and

Grace

I throw a orange at the door

Kim

Oh dear, you need to count.

Grace

It was alright, after that,  I got him out of the woodrop.

Kim

Oh dear I think we need Cake

Post #260630
Posted 11 December 2014 11:48

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

Pat sheepesly walks through the door meets with grace with a hand full of tears.  He quitely looks back at her and bites his lip she looks up he dosn't know weather to run to the door of take a seat.  They stare at each other not saying a word, she stares at him with wonder he stares at her with confussion beep beep goes the computer you have got mail.  She glances at the computer screen and there infront of her is a pitcher of a cake that her friend had sent her,  Pat walks to the fridge and pulls out the left over cake and cuts them a slice each and passes her one, she looks down at the cake wipes her eyes she takes a mouth full of cake and mumbels to her self hello hips here I come.

Pat

Don't you ever do that to me again

Grace

I cant promiss you that but if there is a next time I will use a banana.

Post #261163
Posted 11 December 2014 14:19

Supreme Being

Next morning was well welcome with the sound of footsteps in the kitchen and laughter. Grace walks out half asleep and half dressed. 

Kim

Don't mind us we know where the key is

Grace

Thanks for the email you sent me it worked a treat

Kim

I didn't send you a email

Grace

Um yes you did

Kim

No I didn't

Pat walks to the toilet not knowing that the kitchen is full of Graces friends naked.

Jan

Well if thats what for breakfast Im in

Pat looks back and sees 8 pairs of eyes looking at him, covers him self up and waves

Grace

I don't know who sent me that email but who ever it was got me layed.  Thank you Mr Cyber Space.

Post #261167
Posted 11 December 2014 14:31

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

Grace looks at the fridge

Grace

Cake anyone.

Jan

I take two pieace

The tolet lock achos through the house shut

Laughter is heard through out the house

Post #261168
Posted 03 January 2015 20:36

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

Kim puts the kettle on and goes to get the milk out of the fridge, she pops her head from above the fridge door.

Kim

Why have you got so much punnet of yoget.

Grace grin to herself as she looks to the ground.  A kiss on the check is given from a man who is trying to dress himself as he walks out of the door.  With yoget stuck through out his hair.

Kim

Did you have a smogist board last night.  What is with you and food.

Grace cracks up laughing as she lights herself a smoke. 

Grace

Will as the saying goes you better enjoy your food because you don't know where the next meal is comming from

Kim

You need a fken a cow with the amount of yoget you use.

Post #261484
Posted 20 January 2015 19:29

Supreme Being

These a fuuny twist comming in the story one that will change Grace life http://youtu.be/x8ccDb6n5Wg

The door slam shut Grace reopens the door and throws half a dozen clothes out the door.

Kym

Oww do want us to go, I think I will put on the kettle

Grace

I might need some baileys in it

Kym

Cake

Kym

R u having a moment

Grace

Nope

Kym Whats up

Grace

Will he said do you know what to you know,  hes not fken 10, if he wants to ask me he should jump out a airplane with no shoot.

Kym

Oh dear I really think you need cake, do you think he will come back.

Grace

I don't know

Post #262626
Posted 25 January 2015 01:48

Supreme Being

The kettle is put back on and Grace pulls the chair slightly to the door, a pieace of cake is put infront of her and her friends all are staring at her.

Kym

You know from the time you have met him all you have done is fight, you have thrown a oranges at him your've locked him in the wodrop.  Why the fuck does he want marry you, you are nothing but mean to him.

Grace picks up her folk and slowly puts the cake in her mouth

Grace

I think its the kind of yoget I use

Kym

Fuck what kind is it I bet its fucken expencive

Grace

Nope it budget

Grace looks up and her friends have all big smiles on there face as Grace take a nother bit of the cake, she bits into it and feels something in her teeth she spit it out and out pops a ring

Grace looks up and turns to her friends as the kettle blows in the background

Grace

Know I am impressed.

The end

Post #262678
Posted 25 January 2015 16:50

Supreme Being

Coffee book Closing Shot

End shot is pat looking through a wooden frame window with the kittle below with steam comming out of it and cuts back to a plate of choclete cake with a small folk and a ring on the chiped plate. Graces head bown with a room full of women with smiles of joy for there friend.

I hoped you enjoyed my story as much as I have had writing it. With much love http://youtu.be/pNuZIZOya78

Post #262682
Posted 03 March 2015 17:40

Supreme Being

Heres the being to my next film it is called Tea for two' it follows on from coffee book stories heres http://youtu.be/N5EnGwXV_Pg
Post #264082
Posted 10 March 2015 20:16

Supreme Being

Mounds of blankets and clothes cover the bedroom, Grace puts her feet on the cold wooden floor, unpacked boxes that line the walls of everyroom.  A man lays fast asleep the arc of his shoulders showing.  She walks down the hall way and looks around the room,  slumps to the floor as she starts opening her boxes.  She misses the sound of the kettle boiling the footsteps of her kids.  Picks up the phone and starts dailing.

Kim (answers with a tired voice)

Hello, far out what time is it

Graces pauses

looks at her watch

I dont know early late.  Just wanted to see what you were up to. 

Kim

Sleeping

Graces

Ow

Kim

Whats up

Graces

I don't know where to put my things

Kim

Give him a surprise and put all your stuff up on the wall he want know the different

Graces

Laughs I don't think its going to be that easy, do you know that he likes all the Tea cup handels pointing out.

Kim

Oh my dear friend you are fked.

Post #264162
Posted 10 March 2015 20:32

Supreme Being

Name of story my change as storys develops
Post #264163
Posted 10 March 2015 20:57

Supreme Being

Pat has herd the whole conversation in a half sleepy state.  Grace falls asleep on the sofa with photos in her hand, she is awaken by the kettle going streatches her arms and looks around the room and all of her things are on the wall.  She wipes her eyes walks out to the kitchen to see that a coffee is brewing.
Post #264164
Posted 11 March 2015 17:24

Supreme Being

New Story name Tea for two.
Post #264165
Posted 11 March 2015 20:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 08:53
Tea for two? But he's brewing coffee?
Love your stories LadyAppleBox
Post #264166
Posted 11 March 2015 22:07

Supreme Being

Thanks Nic
Post #264167
Posted 16 March 2015 20:43

Supreme Being

Grace walks over to a steaming pot of coffee, she smells it and the aroma fills the room she pours it and goes to a full fridge she looks in it remembering how she would have fought to have the sight of it, she pulls out the organic milk and giggles to herself.   Her friends no longer surround a table  where  light hearted jokes would fill the room.  She grabs a full packet of smokes sits on the door steps and trys to take in the unformular surroundings. Pat sits next to her take a sip of his tea

Pat

This is it

Grace looks at him with wondering eyes takes a deep breath taken another of sip of her coffee then pat hands her his cup of tea

Pat

Just try it

Graces grabs his cup, then hands him her cup with a smiles and says You Just try it

They both sit there drinking each other drink with disconfortable look upon there faces, all the while been watch by a old man cutting his headge.  He mutters to him self in his deep Irish Accent.

Old Man

If you's want a real drink come and see me.

Post #265258
Posted 06 April 2015 02:13

Supreme Being

Coffee Book Stories

This is my new script even thy I haven't scripted rivers run deep as yet been flat out like a lizard drinking, the name has change from Touch'e to COFFEE BOOK STORYS its the third and last of the series Postcard from heaven Rivers Run Deep Coffee Storys.

Coffee book Story’s/Touch’e

Grace is 43 year old women who has had the white picket fence the kids and husband. She embarks on a new life, she faces a life of being single when she has been married for so long and it’s not all that it’s cut out to be. Coffee book story is a black comedy that shares a journey of life after long time relations and how simple acts of love can heal a broken heart.

Grace turns slowly lifts her head from under the sheets, pushes her hand to the other side of the beds where pillows are surround on the other side of the bed, she picks up the pillow and pushes on top of head, stretches her hand out of the bed to turn off her alarm. Puts her feet on the ground and stretches to the sky and welcomes the day with a jump in the air.

The freshness in the air brings a new day a new attune, she goes to the room to wake the kids up and realises that they are at their dad, she moles around the house puts the jug on picks up the phone to talk to someone and realises that everyone is still asleep, where once she couldn’t even get out of bed know she can’t wait to wake up, she opens up the fridge door and finds she has a little bit of milk and adds water up and sits down satisfied that she know has milk in the fridge. Sits down and lights a smoke,  there’s a knock on the door.

Three women walk in one walks to make sure the jug on, one has a bottle of milk and the other has a plunger of coffee in the other hand

A packet of smokes are thrown into the middle of the table, as they all make themselves comfortable around the kitchen table, Kim gets up from the table and goes to put the milk in the fridge.

Kim

I see you haven’t been to get grocery yet

Grace

Na

Kim is looking into a empty fridge pulling out the bottle of milk that Grace has just filled up and sniffs makes a funny face and pours it out. Grace goes to stop her

Grace

I’m going to get groceries today ok, in a harsh voice. Jodi looks up from lighting her smoke.

Jodi

It’s amazing who you can meet in the supermarket

Grace shakes her head and stirs her coffee,

Grace

No Jodi No

Joy

So you now about the bananas

They all look at each other and crack up laughing,

Jodi

You really need some bananas Grace

Grace

Why do I need bananas

Joys stop them from laughing and realises that Grace has no glue that putting bananas on the rim of your trollies is saying that you are single and you are want to meet someone.

Joys looks at Kim and gives her a wink

Joy

Grace I need some bananas can you get me some in the shopping

They all hold there breath. Kim puts her finger up to her mouth.  While Grace is fussing around the pluger thinking how to use it.  Grace looks up and nods her head with no glue what has been said.  Kim taps Grace on the shoulder for her to stare at her

Kim

they say that if you stick the bananas on the rim of the trollies it stops it makes them go brown fast so you can use them for cooking.

None the wiser that her friends are trying to set her up she goes to get a pen and a pencil and yells from the other side of the house

Grace

Shit I didn’t know that, you learn something every day, ya I get them for you.

The three women all take a sip of their coffee with a grin on their face. While grace comes back and start writing down a shopping list.

As Grace walks in from shopping the phone rings it Kim.

Kim

Put the jug on Im comming around

Before you know it the coffe cup is on the table and kim walks in the door,

Kim

Have you been shopping

Grace

Ya

Kim

You didn't go dress like that did you

Grace

Ya, why

Kim

You look like you just jumped out of bed

Grace

I did

Kim rolls her eyes,

Kim

Well

Grace

Well whot

Did anything happen

Grace

Na just got my grocery,

Kim

The bananas

Grace

Oh ya bananas, do you know how many men bake I was walking around the shop all I could see was men trying to ripped there bannans and they weren't even on specials.

KIm shakes her head and takes another sip of her coffee

Grace unpacks her grocerys and finds a number at the bottom of her bag

Grace pounders her head wondering how the herk this number has got into her grocery bag and smiles to herself could it be that hot as policemen, or that desprite man checking out his reflection in the frozen ile. She laughs to herself and screws up the pieace of paper and throws it in the bid. Meanwhile been watched by her friend. Her friend reaches in the bid and grabs the number

Kim

lets ring just for fun, going on just for fun. Call it a phone call adventure.

She picks up her phone cell phone and there is no credit on it. So turns to the land line and processed to dail it.

Grace

No you don't not on that phone only people I know have that number,

Kim

To late its dailing as she is handing her the phone.

The phone answers and a little old lady answers the phone.

Grace

Aw Hello

LITTLE OLD LADY

Hello dear what can I do for you

GRACE

I must of dail the wrong number, this might sound crazy but I found this number in my grocery bag and I thought it was this one

LITTLE OLD LADY

No dear you have the right number

Grace covers the phone and points her finger at it with a big as smile.

GRACE

Aw

LITTLE OLD LADY

Will Dear you looked like you needed some cheering up I didn't think you would ring it.

GRACE

Aw

LITTLE OLD LADY

You thought it was that nice looking policeman didn't you

GRACE

Um my friend made

She is abrutley interupted

LITTLE OLD LADY

Will thank goodness you are still looking. Anyway dear I have a son that would be just right for you

Grace

Um no I don't think so, Go on it will make his day.

Its 12 oclock at night Grace has gone out for a few drinks with her kim, kim has had a anguement with a nother lady in the pub so they decide to go home, Grace is feeling bumed out, they are walk down the side walk of a very road. In the distant Grace can see a man pulling a pipe with a tyre at the base, they stop at the street lights he is walking in front of them. He is pulling the pipe from behind him as he crosses the road, half drunk he is pulling it with all the detmanation he has got, mumbling to himself. The street light up the path that he walks. Grace is curous at what he is doing a yells across the street.

Grace

What are you doing

Pat replies

I'm not to sure why I took it.

Its is echo through out the quite street.

As Grace walks pass she turns to him and saids

Grace

Its for the kids its a swing ball set

She goes to look at his face and it covered by a glaring street light

Kym

Hes drunk

Grace

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Kym

The man has just pinched a pieace of pipe and you thinks that cute.

She stugs her shoulders

Grace

Ya I know but he is hell bent on getting that back to his house.

They carry on home and grace can't get the pitcher of the detmantion of this man out of her head.

Grace mutters to herself

He better like kids because he's going to have the whole neighbourhood playing at his house.

Another morning another cup of coffee with her friends, this time the conversation is about Graces date that she is about to go on they tease her about what it would be like and she is relucdent to see it through. She is going for a overnight stay and the only night ware she has got is oneies her friends bring out a sexy nighty for her to ware.

Grace

Im not fucken wearing that look its got a rip in it
Grace throws it back to kim she takes a sniff of it and smiles

Kim Friend

Theres a story to that,

While holding it up in the air she rips the other side

Kim
Look New Fashion

Grace goes and pulls out her onzies

Grace

I will wear these

They start to laugh at her

Kim

Well I suppose it has rear entry

Grace faces change and she grabs the night off her friends and hesitates to try it on.

They give her a pair of high heals which she can not even walk in them.

While is is strangleing to get used of her sexy nighty the suggust that she has a nice bath before hand with candles and flowers to make her relax. So she goe goes to the local park and picks flowers. She sprinkels the flowers in the bath thinking how she has this blind date that was set up in the supermakert is going to turn out. She drys her self off and as she looks in the mirror she is covered in head to toes with a red rash, she runs to her medicine cabnet while itchy her legs

Grace yells
.Fuck!

Theres a knock on the door

Grace slowly opens the door with her dress half done up struggling to do her zip up. The door is opens and she sees her blind date for the first time.
.Grace
Pat
Grace
Pat
It will be alright
Grace mutters under her breath (I might keep you)
I think I might keep you
Coffee book Stories

Grace slowly opens the door with her dress half done up struggling to do her zip up The door is opens and she sees her blind date for the first time.
.Grace.
Pat
Grace
Pat
It will be alright
Grace mutters under her breath

Its a Saturday Morning once again Grace walks out to the kitchen, kettle going and a kitchen fill of laughing women.

Grace

How did you get here

Kim

Laughs

She picks up the keys and chucks them at Grace

Grace streatches her arms and all of a sudden gets a overpower hot flush that rushes through her body. She starts stripping off her closes.

Kim

What the fuck are you doing

Grace

I don't know but I am burning up she runs to the shower.

Her friends sit and look at each other.

Grace gets out of the shower with her hair dripping wet and picks up her coffee and lights herself a smoke.

June

Are you feeling allright

Grace

Yep

June

Hows your periods are they regular

Grace

Who counts.

Her friend look at each other and starts to laugh

Kim

How your moods

Grace

Well sometimes I just have this overwhelming feeling to scratch Pats eyes out

Kim

Oh dear, what did you say

Grace

He pissed me off so I told him that I would stick his head between his legs and make him kiss his own ***

Kim

Oh dear, what did he do

Grace

He closed the door and played me a song

Kim

and

Grace

I throw a orange at the door

Kim

Oh dear, you need to count.

Grace

It was alright, after that, I got him out of the woodrop.

Kim

Oh dear I think we need Cake

Pat sheepesly walks through the door meets with grace with a hand full of tears. He quitely looks back at her and bites his lip she looks up he dosn't know weather to run to the door of take a seat. They stare at each other not saying a word, she stares at him with wonder he stares at her with confussion beep beep goes the computer you have got mail. She glances at the computer screen and there infront of her is a pitcher of a cake that her friend had sent her, Pat walks to the fridge and pulls out the left over cake and cuts them a slice each and passes her one, she looks down at the cake wipes her eyes she takes a mouth full of cake and mumbels to her self hello hips here I come.

Pat

Don't you ever do that to me again

Grace

I cant promiss you that but if there is a next time I will use a banana

Next morning was well welcome with the sound of footsteps in the kitchen and laughter. Grace walks out half asleep and half dressed.

Kim

Don't mind us we know where the key is

Grace

Thanks for the email you sent me it worked a treat

Kim

I didn't send you a email

Grace

Um yes you did

Kim

No I didn't

Pat walks to the toilet not knowing that the kitchen is full of Graces friends naked.

Jan

Well if thats what for breakfast Im in

Pat looks back and sees 8 pairs of eyes looking at him, covers him self up and waves

Grace

I don't know who sent me that email but who ever it was got me layed. Thank you Mr Cyber Space.

Grace looks at the fridge

Grace

Cake anyone.

Jan

I take two pieace

The tolet lock achos through the house shut

Laughter is heard through out the house

Kim puts the kettle on and goes to get the milk out of the fridge, she pops her head from above the fridge door.

Kim

Why have you got so much punnet of yoget.

Grace grin to herself as she looks to the ground. A kiss on the check is given from a man who is trying to dress himself as he walks out of the door. With yoget stuck through out his hair.

Kim

Did you have a smogist board last night. What is with you and food.

Grace cracks up laughing as she lights herself a smoke.

Grace

Will as the saying goes you better enjoy your food because you don't know where the next meal is comming from

Kim

You need a fken a cow with the amount of yoget you use.

The next morning the moods has change some what. Three wide eyes women are siting at the kitchen table.

The door slam shut Grace reopens the door and throws half a dozen clothes out the door.

Kym

Oww do want us to go, I think I will put on the kettle

Grace

I might need some baileys in it

Kym

Cake

Kym

R u having a moment

Grace

Nope

Kym Whats up

Grace

Will he said do you know what to you know, hes not fken 10, if he wants to ask me he should jump out a airplane with no shoot.

Kym

Oh dear I really think you need cake, do you think he will come back.

Grace

I don't know

The kettle is put back on and Grace pulls the chair slightly to the door, a pieace of cake is put infront of her and her friends all are staring at her.

Kym

You know from the time you have met him all you have done is fight, you have thrown a oranges at him your've locked him in the wodrop. Why the fuck does he want marry you, you are nothing but mean to him.

Grace picks up her folk and slowly puts the cake in her mouth

Grace

I think its the kind of yoget I use

Kym

Fuck what kind is it I bet its fucken expencive

Grace

Nope it budget

Grace looks up and her friends have all big smiles on there face as Grace take a nother bit of the cake, she bits into it and feels something in her teeth she spit it out and out pops a ring

Grace looks up and turns to her friends as the kettle blows in the background

Grace

Know I am impressed.

The end

Coffee book Closing Shot

End shot is pat looking through a wooden frame window with the kittle below with steam comming out of it and cuts back to a plate of choclete cake with a small folk and a ring on the chiped plate. Graces head bown with a room full of women with smiles of joy for there friend.

I hoped you enjoyed my story as much as I have had writing it.

Note This story comes after Rivers Run Deep

Post #265463
Posted 26 April 2015 20:57

Supreme Being

Tea for Two

The silence of the room leaves  as footstep walk up and down the floor, Grace paces the floor like a fish out of water.  She pops her head out of the window breaths in the air, her heart fluters as she si.  She looks to the kitchen and empty chairs are filled with boxes.  She slowly trys to find places to put her stuff, she looks around at her new enviroment and nothing looks formalor except for her photos that now grace the wall.  She takes a deep breath in picks up her boxes and start to put all her stuff back.  When there is a knock on the door. A little old ladys pops her head around the door.

Little old lady

Hello dear, I thought you were moving in not moving out.

She looks at Grace and see the confusen on her face.  Well dear shell I put on the kettle on and make us a cup of Tea before you start packing.  Grace looks up and nods her head.  Pulls the chair out and lifs the boxes on to the floor.  Grace sits at the table watching with amazement of this little old lady that has come from next door.  Pulling out her stuff out of her box. 

Little old lady

Do you know that this would look really good here.  Heres your cupa.

Before she know it all her stuff have been pulled out of there boxes and placed around the room. 

Little old lady

I got you a little something for a house warming, she opens her bag and pulls out a empty pitcher frame.

Little old lady

I was going to put a pitcher of me in it but it didn't fit.  She smiles to her self all the while looking at Graces reactions.  She looks around the room.

Little old lady

know thats wasn't so hard was it.  

A car door closes and foot step are heard comming up the stairs.  Pat walks in throws a smile to the little on lady looks around the room and looks at Grace. 

Pat

Your stuff is up they look good, and wow your drinking Tea.

Grace folds her hand,

Gace

Yes I am! 

Post #266628
Posted 07 June 2015 02:53

Supreme Being

Grace walks to the fridge pulls out the organic milk pours her a cup of coffee and reaches for the phone.  The message comes on her phone out of credit. That morning chats with her friends are getting lesser and lesser as the days pass.  She has found her self in a beautiful home surrounded by half of her things a full fridge, and a dotting boyfriend, but still the need for her to run is burried deep.  She pops her hand out the window and gives her neighbour a friendly wave.  Walks back into the lounge and trips over a guitar, she looks around to make sure no one is around and starts to play, at the same time writing down words.

For time is a place that no one can spare

a look a si a moment of dispare

Where am I know upon the autum leaves

In a remote place I have never been

I have visited it for many years

hope wished and sometime even prayed

for this time is mixter of uncertiness

for if I  awake from this dream ..............

Grace puts her head up and looks up to see pat looking at her, I didn't know you could play the guatar.

Grace

I can't, your hearing things

He stratches his head

Pat

Well your a pretty good mimor

Grace puts down the guatar screws up the pieace of paper and through it in the bin and looks back at him as he is bent down in the rubbish bin trying to recover her words.  She runs and tackles him to the ground puts him a head lock.

Grace

Know did you hear anything

Pat

Yes

Grace puts more preasure on his neck

Grace

Did you

Pat

No

Grace

Know give me back my paper

At this time pat is in hestricts of laughter.  She grabs her paper.

Pat

I so much want to have sex with you right at this moment.

Grace looks back at him

Grace

Your weid.

Post #267960
Posted 24 June 2015 07:55

Supreme Being

heres a short that I done for a short comp https://youtu.be/idml95nbxDY
Post #269107
Posted 24 June 2015 08:47

Supreme Being

Im loving this vid at the moment film makers porn https://youtu.be/QQ7XJG0Z2ho
Post #269110
Posted 30 June 2015 03:05

Supreme Being

Tea for Two

Grace pulls the sheets over her head turns her back to have hands and legs wraped around her like a present.  Pats hand move across her body like a paint brush defining every stroke, stops on her hips and slowly moves arcoss her tummy and then stops with a gental kiss.  Grace opens her eyes, jumps out of bed.

Grace  SHIT

A thousand thoughts go rushing through her head only to turn to look at Pat with his head burried in the pellow.  Grace slowly puts her nighty back on and walks to the toilet passing her grown childrens photo.   She sits o down and raises her head to the ceiling and silently screams. NO

She walks back into the room only to bewelcome with pats snoring, she opens the wardrop and pulls out her suitcase and takes it to the lounge.  Grabs the phone and starts to dail her friends number its morning time there.

A welcoming voice answers the phone.

Kim

You don't have to tell me you are leaving again.  Fuck your always leaving.  You better watch out he will kick you out and then your'e have to stay at my place.

Grace

I think he wants babies

Kim

Give them to him what nothing like another baby in the world.

Grace

You are meant to support me on this

Kim

Well its abit like this weather you like it or not one day your choose will be taken away from you and won't be able to have them thats just how it goes, so go back in that room wake him and bonk the shit out of him at least youre have fun trying.  Anyway its promblely to late for you anyway so what are you worried about. 

The phone pauses

Kim

The worse thing could happen is that your have twins.  and then a burst of laughter.

Grace

Thats not funny.

Kim

Anyway you love kids

Grace

Ye my Grankids

Kim

Stop and starts to laugh well you are Moari and you guys do that all the time. Have children the same age as your Granchildren.

Post #269148
Posted 12 July 2015 03:29

Supreme Being

A pointet time has arrived, Grace is faced with something she thought she would never have to face again.  As a women that is in mid 40s having grown children and a family she is faced with only the thought of having another child.  She crosses her legs as she reads a post on the computer (I did not write this post someone eles wrote it)

What has a pregant women a frozen beer and burt pizza have in common.  A man forgot to take it out quick enough.

Grace

Dam it

Pat looks at Grace in a different way like he can see his baby in his eyes.

Grace

Stop looking at me like that, I know that look.

She is well aware of how it can make a man do all sorts of stupid things when they are wanting to sow a seed.

Grace confides in her friend Kym on the phone

Kym

Oww what are you going to do, make him sleep in the spare room, and buy a vibrater.

Grace

Nope Im making him ware a condom.

Kym

Hows that working at for you

Grace

Will for three hours he keeps  bringing to organsim and then he stops just before, then he laughs, by three hours I want to stratch his eyes out. That vibrater is sounding like a good idea at the moment.

Kym

Bloodie Males.

In the back ground music can be herd from the other room

https://youtu.be/QtxlCsVKkvY

Post #270214
Posted 27 July 2015 07:02

Supreme Being

I didn't quite know where to post this but here it is,  theres a time in every girls life when you give up who you for a new life, but they grow up get older and you are left with a shall and then you slowly but surley discover who you once were and you love it.  Heres a song for all those women.  Children get big and life moves on new life is born but at the end of the day you have to stay true to who you are because YOU are absoloutly beatuful just how you are.  https://youtu.be/sjSG6z_13-Q  Ps James sings about it all the time HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY
Post #270316
Posted 02 August 2015 03:42

Supreme Being

Tea for Two, another bit of my story

As the day settles in a wispher can be herd over the horizon.  Grace puts her hand to her face as gasphs.  She grabs her keys off the bench and hops into her car.  Driving to the chemists seems to take for ever, driving home seems even longer.  She runs inside drinks as much water as she can, opens up the test and stand and watchs a pink line come on the test.  She checks the box and reads that it is postive.  She mumbles to her self

Grace

That can't be right.

She jumps back into the car and drives back to the chemist to get a nother pregnancy test.

Shop Keeper

That was Quick

Grace

Yep I think you gave me a faulty one its not reading right

The shop keeper chuckles

Shop Keeper

Nope they pretty accrute

Grace

Not this fucken one is not

Shop Keeper

Will here try this brand, and see how you go.

Grace goes home and trys the test, once again the test reads postive she double checks the box. In the distant a car door can be herd shutting and the front door opens.

Pat

Im home

Just a note this is only a story its not my dairey.

Post #270373
Posted 09 August 2015 23:23

Supreme Being

The door shuts footsteps can be heard walking down the passage a echo of Grace's name can be heard throughout the house.  Grace stands in the bathroom picking up all the packages as fast as she can. 

Grace

Be just a miniute Im in the bathroom.

The door starts to shake

Pat

Let me in Ive got somthing to tell you

Grace grabs a cd cover by her radio and stuffs the test into the case.

Grace

I want be a minute just give me a second

As she stuffs the paper rapping down the toilet it blocks.

Grace

Fuck it Ive block the toilet.

Pat

Let me in I'll fix it

Grace

No just get me a plastic bag

Pat

Don't put your hands down there

Grace

I can do it get me some gloves.

Pat

I do it

Grace

NO!

The door open and Pat gives grace a plastic bag and some gloves she quickly pulls it out and puts it in the bag with out him noticing the pagacks.

Grace

So whats you good news

Pat

We going on hoilday for a  6 month

Grace

Wow cool I love hoildays

Pat

Yep will be going camping we will be staying in a tent, and I will catch you fish.  The boss is giving me some reseach the growth of the trees.

Grace

I am not living in a tent for fucken 6mths

Pat

Your love it it will be romantic.

Grace burst into tears in the middle of her sobbing and running nose

Grace

I can't sleep in a tent

Pat

Of course you can we can spend everyday togeather it will take us 3 days to get there by foot and we will be nature.

Grace

I need to ring Kym

Pat

She can't come, whats a matter with you, you look all red in the face, and your boobs they kind of real round, you haven't gone and got a boob job done have you give me a squez.

Grace

No

Grace walks to the hand basin takes off her gloves and washes her hands.  Pat picks up the cd case

Pat

Is that where that is Ive been looking for that, I put it in my car.

Grace trys to grab the cd case.

Pat

Stop it, whats a matter with you as he holds the cd case

Pat

Im allowed to like James Blunt music to

Grace wipes her eyes

Grace

Im going home for six months

Post #271411
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««34567»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:46am