James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Open script Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 00:47
Goodmorning Goodmorning

This is my third script Touch'e

In a room where Grace slept after the birth of her child, Pat lyes in a sit beside a glass basinet with one leg on the bed and the other half on a chair. The three of them are fast asleep it has been a long day of uncertintey of knowing what sex the baby was and the nerviouse of pats first child. Grace on the other hand remembers these ti...mes and know that every opportunity she can get she will sleep. Her boobs have grown a extra 3 cups and they cant find a bra to fit her so she has rapped a bandage around her tight with bits of milk still finding the surface of the bandage. The little girl lyes in her bassnett wrapped up like a present all you can see is her little face and a pom pom hat. The room is slient except a ticking clock that hangs above a painting with a artist name called Drew inscribe at the bottom. A shimming light hovels over the bed and a faint sound can be heard by the little girl. Welcome to the world beautiful child I bring you three gifts one is love and the other is fun and the thirds is happiness that you will share with your family and friends and just as fast as the words are heard the shimming light disappears and the first smile comes from the little girl face
Post #215483
Posted 20 June 2012 04:33

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

cheers
Post #215484
Posted 20 June 2012 05:32

Supreme Being

just been told, to focus. focus focus focus
Post #215485
Posted 20 June 2012 07:21
Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
Sorry, there is not possible to watch these videos in Germany.  
Post #215486
Posted 21 June 2012 00:12

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215573
Posted 21 June 2012 22:05

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215617
Posted 23 June 2012 01:19

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
Dear Ladyapplebox,

I had a laugh when reading your post!
I was thinking the exact SAME THING!!!

I have been racking my brain on trying to think of a script (film) that I can write, then I came across this youtube clip and matched it up with one of james blunt clips.

Playing with the idea of two people seperated by different world, not two sure weather it is time, or socal class or both, the manreveles himself, she indevours to put the pieces togeather while going through her own life journey.

If you would like to add something please feel free, or if you know of a clip that fits into this pitcher please add.

I AM FOR OVER ONE YEAR ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING JUST THIS AS YOU WRITE IT, ALTHOUGH SEPERATED ON THIS WORLD IN THE SAME TIMELINE BUT WITH ALMOST ALL YOU CAN IMAGINE....

I AM THE ONE SEEYING SIGNS, LIKE A MAGNET AND LIKE MAD TRYING TO GET THE PUZZLE TO FIT TOGETHER. IN DREAMTIME MEETING HIM, ALTHOUGH AT FIRST THROUGH TELEPATHY AND I THINK TELEPORTATION OR OUT OF BODY ASTRAL TRAVELING. I HEAR ENTITIES AND VOICES ALMOST 24/7.
I HAVE HAD MANY DREAMS - EXPERIENCES OF PARALLEL OR PAST / FUTURE LIVES WITH MY TWIN SOUL.....

BESIDES THAT IT WAS FROM HORROR, INSERTERS BEING PLACED INSIDE OF MY BODY, TAPES BEING PLAYED WITH ALL KINDS OF VERY CREATIVE TALES AND STORIES TO...... FEELING AN IMENSE LOVE AND LIGHT TO MY BODY BEING OPENED UP AND ` DEVICES AND THINGS COMING OUT, BEING TOTALLY CLEANED AND REMODELLED FROM THE INSIDE IT SEEMS.....

THIS STILL CONTINUES TODAY...
THE ONLY TIME THAT I EXPERIENCE SILENCE RIGHT NOW IS WHEN I LISTEN TO JAMES BLUNT.

OH YEAH... IT STARTED WITH SEEYING HIM ON TELEVISION AND READING THE BOOK ` THE INITIATION`

MAYBE WELL WORTH A MOVIE....
CONSIDERING THE PLANETARY SHIFT WE ARE ALSO EXPERIENCING AND THE LIGHT....

I CAN TELL U SO MUCH MORE...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Post #215661
Posted 23 June 2012 04:31

Supreme Being

Dear TF

I am sorry if I have stired some unwanted feeling's up for you.  The whole telephathy thing is not that foreign to me.  My children are now 16 19 21 and the oldest is at university on the otherside of the country.  I know when somethings wrong with anyone of them I have a gut feeling, and you can ask must mothers and they will know what I mean.  I will ring them and 9 out of 10 times I am right. 

As for twin flames telephathy communicating with each other I suppose it works on the same vibrational level.  How that works when you haven't meant them or have only had a breif encounter I am unsure. 

The notion of the two charters that are trying to reach each other in the being of the script that are seperated by different time zones is the same concept of been seperated by opstacles in real life.  The two other charters George and Grace protray life after those opostacles have been overcome, and the real journey of beening in long term relationship. You always see on the big screen about begings of a relationship but never about what happens to these charters 20 years later unless they are breaking up or one is dying.  

Long term relationship take work no matter if you are twin flames soul mates or none of these.  Just because you are one of these dosen't mean you aren't going to piss one other off from time to time but that fact that you have a long term best friend/lover that loves you and your family as much as you do surely out ways the hard times.   So the story I am trying to show is both of these seneros all in the same script.  I will see how it goes.

Ladyapplebox.

Post #215667
Posted 23 June 2012 09:58

Supreme Being

cheers
Post #215670
Posted 24 June 2012 00:39

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215697
Posted 24 June 2012 00:59

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215698
Posted 24 June 2012 01:23

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215699
Posted 25 June 2012 00:17

Supreme Being

Dear Ladyapplebox,

Unfortunately I cannot access all your clues on YT.... Not on my tablet...

Coincidentally... HMMM... I watched the exact same YT part on Twin Souls as you!
I know this for sure about this sort of relationship:

It is Sacred and Holy.
It is very much respected by All that is. I have read a very good book about it. There seem to be many couples reuniting in the physical now, mostly with a specific task of some kind I believe. They seem to radiate so much LOVE that the planet's vibrations, and consciousness as well will raise. With the change were experiencing now, coincidental too?
I guess they are highly evolved Souls, teachers, leaders by example, healers and much more...

How beautiful is that...

I have many videos I could share with you on my quest, this is just one, part 2 you can find there also.
I am experiencing major physical changes since my journey within my journey started..
Oh... and Cosmic Chronicles are great too on YT!
Well, I am off again, some major recalibrating to do, and merging with my Higher Self.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twtaezSrCRw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Post #215733
Posted 26 June 2012 01:04

Supreme Being

Don't know how I am going to work this in but I will try and give it a go.  I will see how things work out.

Cheers TF

Post #215758
Posted 26 June 2012 05:12

Supreme Being

delete
Post #215759
Posted 26 June 2012 05:35

Supreme Being

That took a week of day dreaming, while working and looking after a family of five.

Hope you enjoy.

Post #215760
Posted 03 July 2012 14:28

Supreme Being

Dear Ladyapplebox,

Sorry for the late reply, it has been a weird week again for me...
I did enjoy your daydream very much. Is it not wonderful to daydream? I do it all the time...
Must say I have a lot of respect for you, working and care taking all at once and being creative!

Take care!

Post #215973
Posted 03 July 2012 22:22

Supreme Being

delete
Post #216003
Posted 10 July 2012 15:05

Supreme Being

Dear Ladyapplebox,

That sounds all really Awesome! I will pm my mailadress, looking very much forward on reading more about your Magical story.

Good luck and enjoy your time over there! Not jealous at all...

Take care and stay happy and healthy!
Post #216224
Posted 10 July 2012 22:48

Supreme Being

delete
Post #216255
Posted 15 July 2012 11:32

Supreme Being

cheers
Post #216416
Posted 16 July 2012 00:23

Supreme Being

Thought I would leave you with this

http://youtu.be/Yple4rnO8B8

Post #216470
Posted 19 July 2012 21:45

Supreme Being

cheers
Post #216628
Posted 21 July 2012 15:36

Supreme Being

Dear ladyapplebox,

Thank you for the links! Very beautiful indeed, I unfortunately cannot watch the second one on my tablet...
Hope your inspiration and creativity are flowing vividly!

Take care in Love and Light!
Post #216680
Posted 30 July 2012 00:09

Supreme Being

lkjdouwnflszjl jldsjfoluer
Post #216894
Posted 30 July 2012 07:19

Supreme Being

delete
Post #216902
Posted 12 August 2012 21:26

Supreme Being

delete
Post #217542
Posted 15 August 2012 00:42

Supreme Being

I have put my book postcards from heaven on here for a couple of days and then I will take it off, feel free to read it, its 70 pages long and is a easy read.  Enjoy

Post #217601
Posted 21 August 2012 00:50

Supreme Being

delete
Post #217917
Posted 21 August 2012 02:53

Supreme Being

Dear Ladyapplebox,

I did start reading your script but could not continue the other day as it was gone...
I cannot find the link of the song.

Hope you will post it again.

Take care!
Post #217920
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:38pm