James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««12345»»»

New Merchandise Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 26 April 2018 23:36
uauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu erik!!!

erik...i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!you are the new king!!!
this is like christmas in july or asking a priest if he wants to give a mess....i love spending money in things i dont need but my hearts tells me to,and youve had asked the right question!!what a great idea!!!!

well...youve asked....and here i go:

normal merchandise:
monkey kings ipod protectors
monkey kings earsplugs (i have hello kitty so a monkey comes on earplugs too)
monkey king stickers for cars or walking trolleys

deluxe merchandiseonly available after order and payment)
a monkey king clock with "time is all i have"
but also a monkey king count down clock for jb that tells us how much longer we have to wait for his come back
a monkey king bracelet

i myself am size m but working on size s (diet)
colour depends on the mood: when i laugh i see only blue,when i think about love....i see baby girls so i see pink

if you are the one responsible of merchandising...i would like to complain to you:

last year in germany i wanted to buy almost the hole booth.....but suddenly....the guys didnt accept any bankcards...only cash!!!....i never bring cash to any gigs!!!(maybe cos im southamerican)...but i had to give everything back i could only buy a sweater and that because kejy lend me money.......and well this sweater hasnt fuullfilled its job.....i spend the winters in the caribbean (Venezuela)and i havent given it its propper use!!!!...but...if you did a monkey king bikini...make sure....i will buy one!hahahahahahahaha
Post #211104
Posted 14 March 2012 17:01

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

ahhhh erik!!

the monkey king clock could be personnalized,example:

Alarm with JB voice telling us:

"Lee,its time to get up my love,its a bright new shiny day!"
hiihihiihihihihihihihi

you asked!

xxx

thanks!
Post #211108
Posted 14 March 2012 18:20

Supreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:30
Erik, that is a fantastic thing!

Would like to have a leather belt with a monkey king on a metallic belt buckle

the soft blue scarf with the hot-air balloon from B2B is sold out - would like to have one

Maybe coasters with different pics of the band

cheers

ina

Post #211116
Posted 14 March 2012 19:47

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:45
Lots of great ideas ladies and Fen

Definitely a 2013 calendar!

Umbrella.. yes please, mine usually only last a couple of weeks so I would buy loads of them!! 

Socks?.. funky monkey socks

Mouse mat

Bag... I bought a "shopper" with the monkey logo on it at Sheperds Bush(hadn't seen them before) and a few people commented on it

Thanks

Post #211122
Posted 14 March 2012 20:40

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 17:59
xRuby (13/03/2012)

So LD .. I guess I'm not a real woman then .. Thanks a lot!

(Just kidding )

Ooops sorry Ruby Didn't mean it!

Tartan, i remember your bag which is why i put it on my list as i had never seen it at the gigs that i went too

Have to mention the monkey king necklace again

Post #211127
Posted 14 March 2012 21:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 19:18
inflatable James' doll??

Oops!!!
Post #211139
Posted 14 March 2012 21:48
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 January 2019 00:31
Fentiger (14/03/2012)

#3 Music in the form of about 10 songs written and performed by James and presented and arranged on a CD (or digital download) with accompanying artwork. Not sure, but I think this idea could be a winner.

That's just what I was thinking !!! Maybe with an accompanying set of concert tickets featuring James' name and a variety of different venues, countries and dates...!!!

Post #211145
Posted 15 March 2012 01:51

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 January 2019 19:43
LOL @ Fentiger #3 Item and @ roarrig inflatable JB's doll.

Lots of buyers for these 2 items.
Post #211151
Posted 15 March 2012 14:13

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 March 2017 17:16
Omg you guys have very good ideas!!! I really like the ideas of the clock with if time is all i have, the alarm with James´voice, pillowcase, towels.... arrrg there´re so many and all of them are really great ideas!!! A white t-shirt with "Some Kind of Trouble" would be nice too.
Post #211160
Posted 15 March 2012 14:40

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 January 2019 00:46
This is fantastic!
Actually I haven't got much to add to the very creative posters above!
But I really think a keyring would be cool!

And roarrig's idea is not too bad either!
Post #211165
Posted 15 March 2012 15:10

Supreme Being

roarrig (14/03/2012)
inflatable James' doll??

Oops!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha roarig!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

....i thought my imagination was crazy enough!!

hahahahahahahahaha

.....with or without batteries?
Post #211168
Posted 15 March 2012 15:28

Supreme Being

Ladies!! the inflatable doll it's not for me of course, ehem... (preferably with batteries, please)

but in case that we can't have the doll, can we have, like someone told, a pillow but, with the face of James

ok, ok...
I need to behave!!!

[Sorry, Ladies and Gents ]
Post #211169
Posted 15 March 2012 17:32

Supreme Being

oh yeah roarig...i beleive you....but nooooooooooo please a pillow nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

i have friends who have a little poodle dog....this pillow is his wife....and i wont tell you what he does with it!!i prefer the doll!!
Post #211174
Posted 15 March 2012 19:08

Supreme Being

leemehl (15/03/2012)
oh yeah roarig...i beleive you....but nooooooooooo please a pillow nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

i have friends who have a little poodle dog....this pillow is his wife....and i wont tell you what he does with it!!i prefer the doll!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha, poor pillow!!!! hahahahahaha, I get it, no pillow then!
Post #211181
Posted 15 March 2012 21:39

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 01 October 2013 05:46
Im obsessed with the monkey king logo. You should sell monkey king patches that we can sew on our jackets or hats. Id love a monkey king tank/cami....and a monkey king hat.

But the biggest seller , I think, would be a bikini with a monkey king logo on either the top or bottom of  it!!!!. I think that would be very cool and unique!!!!

If you sell a bunch of them, can I have some of the proceeds? ( since it was my brilliant idea?)

Thanks!

Kris

Post #211190
Posted 15 March 2012 23:09
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2013 23:50
How about just a simple bookmark? It should be affordable to everyone and one size fits all!

I am still searching the country for that JB action doll as Noblebones suggested!

Post #211194
Posted 16 March 2012 01:19

Supreme Being

TheBlunties (14/03/2012)
Hey Erik,
thanks for asking! This is cool, like a christmas wish list
You already have some great ideas In addition, I know it´s a little weird but you said ask for anything, I would like to have

a dog leash, or maybe two for boy and girl (my dogs are huge fans:cool

bigger notebooks (like DINA4 size in German)
keyrings
a really cuddly sweatshirt (S or M) in a nice colour like pink, light green or blue
cool stickers for the car

also like the umbrella(cute idea ruby! Tears and rain)
pictures of the man
live DVDs (yes!)

lyrics are cool, monkeys and maybe sth James designs

Thank you, excited to see what will be picked!

the Blunties!!

you are not crazy!!you are not the only one!!id buy my dog also a dog leash!!!

Erik:think about it: having a dog means that we have to walk him out everyday and he/she is seen by many people everyday!!!

And for the musitians like me:
a guitar pick,
partiture holder for piano in a monkey shape
rythm teller (the monkey king sits with opened mouth and hanging toungue,the toungue is the teller)....im sure some piano players will keep the rythm.....

and for last....erik: do you know the three monkeys ?,one doesnt see and eyes are covered, the second one doesnt hear and ears are covered and the last one doesnt speak and mouth is covered....-and next to them....the monkey king...such piece in metal would really look good on my piano!!!
Post #211197
Posted 17 March 2012 19:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 January 2017 15:31
OMG ladies! It's so funny!
Lee the idea with the bikini is so cool! What a picture is on the bikini. a monkey king or James? giggling
And roarrig you're a really hot lady. or?
I'll bet the inflatable dolls are quickly sold out, poor James he doesn't know what he conjures up there! He ends up as a inflatable doll and on the bikini! hihihi
Leather bracelets are great and bags and... oh simply everything!
Post #211254
Posted 18 March 2012 01:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 April 2015 18:03
[quote]pfiffi (17/03/2012)
I'll bet the inflatable dolls are quickly sold out,

...put me in a waiting list for the  James inflatable  Doll NOW!!!!!...and love the idea of Alarm with James' voice!!!!

Post #211290
Posted 18 March 2012 04:15

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 September 2015 03:31
What good ideas you guys have! I was just going to tell him to release the "Trouble Revisited" in other countries because we can't get it here.

I love the alarm clock with his voice. I'd probably want to buy one. That would be so cool! Inflatable James...rather have the real thing. But I can see how it would sell out. I wanted to have one of those guitar straps with the "monkey king" logo on it like he wears on stage. 

You know how you have 'Krusty The Clown' in The Simpsons, have a James one when you pull the string it says stuff!

Post #211293
Posted 18 March 2012 04:24

Supreme Being

Life-size blow up doll with genuine human hair. Only kidding! Real thing is best!

How about a digital photo frame pre-loaded with his concert photos from around the world...and his voice telling you which show your're looking at? Keyring with the monkey logo...how about James action figures, some with guitar and some playing the piano?

Post #211294
Posted 18 March 2012 04:28

Supreme Being

It's a really good idea to have the alarm clock personalised for each fan. James would sell a lot of those things. He'd have to record all his fans names and say "Hey, time to wake up.....whatever your name is" Or one that he would tell you the time with his voice. Talking JB alarm clock!!! I would definitely order one.
Post #211295
Posted 18 March 2012 11:07
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 18 June 2012 11:49
Hi Erik,

what about keyrings in an access all areas pass design ? This way also those of us without connections or loads of luck to get some real AAA passes or a golden ticket might still have sort of one ???? and those who were lucky or ehm.... pretty enough to ever get a real pass would have some daily use souvenir to remind them of the experience????

hope you don´t consider this too crazy ….

I also consider the already mentioned usb-sticks would be awesome with the monkey king logo or else in some of the three albums artwork design....

and yes definitely college planners / agenda books with pictures, lyric quotes and possibly James tour dates would be great

thanks for asking and involving us Erik and James and the merchandise crew….

cheers and hugs, Annie

P.S. nice avatar by the way
Post #211297
Posted 18 March 2012 14:59
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 18 June 2012 11:49
yet another idea: what about a key ring with an usb stick and a little monkey king figure pendant as decoration???? would look great be useful and be a great combo....

and maybe a tiny monkey king pendant for cell phones..... gracile and elegant

I think the monkey king motif would indeed make a grat pendant .....

by the way when are you planning to start the whole merchandise selling ? I guess / hope you won´t wait until the next tour? and is there any reason why the products sold differ from venue to venue as I also read here several times ???? maybe at least the online store should have all the stuff, thus if one wants to buy something and they don´t have it at the venue one is going to one still can order it online ..... just an (hopefully helpful) thought

best wishes for your project though
Post #211301
Posted 18 March 2012 15:50

Supreme Being

This have nothing to do with the merchandise item directly, but personally I would like to have a new CD with all those unrealized songs, I know that people here has asked many times for this, but I'm pretty sure that people reunited now in different groups around the world will love this, as many here were asking for CD with live perfomance and/or the DVD of Ruth Somalo.
Particulary I'm boring to heard this songs on youtube, I will love to have them on my iTunes or iPod. ( I know I can, but in a legal way please )
Post #211306
Posted 18 March 2012 16:09

Supreme Being

A ringtone with James' voice: "Hey guy here is James speaking!"
Post #211310
Posted 18 March 2012 16:48

Supreme Being

hahahahahahahahaha Pfiffi!

hahahahahaahahahahahaha

I already have that !!Boardie Kejy did it for me!!she cut a radio interview (in german)and added the "you are beautiful song!...so my ring tone goes: "Guten Tag.Mein Name ist James Blunt....and you are beautiful"hihihihihiand then "you are beautiful song"...ill pm you my mobile phone,please do call me a lot!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...you just come to the south with your mobile and we will give kejy a visit!! (i know...she is going to kill me now)
Post #211313
Posted 18 March 2012 18:11

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 November 2017 20:57
leemehl (18/03/2012)
i know...she is going to kill me now

Wrong!
Still need you to pick up all the stuff you forgot last time we've been on the road... running out of space...
Post #211321
Posted 18 March 2012 19:07

Supreme Being

leemehl (18/03/2012)
hahahahahahahahaha Pfiffi!

hahahahahaahahahahahaha

I already have that !!Boardie Kejy did it for me!!she cut a radio interview (in german)and added the "you are beautiful song!...so my ring tone goes: "Guten Tag.Mein Name ist James Blunt....and you are beautiful"hihihihihiand then "you are beautiful song"...ill pm you my mobile phone,please do call me a lot!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...you just come to the south with your mobile and we will give kejy a visit!! (i know...she is going to kill me now)

Oh yes, I do,I do, I do!
Or maybe at the next boardiemeeting, if it's still in this year!?
Post #211329
Posted 18 March 2012 19:37

Supreme Being

kejy (18/03/2012)
leemehl (18/03/2012)
i know...she is going to kill me now

Wrong!
Still need you to pick up all the stuff you forgot last time we've been on the road... running out of space...

hihihihihi...dont worry kejy...your house is big enough for a sweater....and the jb calendar!!(or did i leave something else?)...ill be back soon (end of April)...so jb calender can already be posted to me in one month! (i would like to get home and see my jb calender!!!!)...so...does this mean youll do pfiffi a ringtone?::::GIRL:::IF ALL THE BOARDIES ASK YOU TO MAKE THEM ONE_YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME COMMISSION!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post #211335
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««12345»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:18am