James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

SPREAD THE LOVE Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 07 September 2018 09:03
Dear James,

huge thanks to you, Ben, Chris, John and Karl for a fun but short evening yesterday in Dresden.
We had a great time, your voice sounded awesome, I even liked “High” this time.
My husband was with us this time and we organized a seat near the bar so
everything was fine. Afterwards he said he really enjoyed every song not only the beer.
So we had a perfect day, thanks again and big hug to everybody. XO Diana

Post #286448
Posted 16 August 2018 14:35

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 13 November 2018 14:25
Venus must be in Libra today.
Just spreading some love...<3

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #286585
Posted 01 September 2018 11:37
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 September 2018 11:26
Dear James,

I have been to the Papenburg-Festival many times and it is a pleasure to welcome you and the boys here today. The atmosphere is very special and I am looking forward to a fun day, not only because of the prosecco + strawberries

What a joy to finish the tour that way!!!

Take care

Claudia x
Post #286695
Posted 03 September 2018 16:51
Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 October 2018 17:17
Danke, Dankeschön, vielen Dank for the brilliant show last night in Berlin.
But the long waiting time ...
Post #286714
Posted 05 September 2018 09:41

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 September 2018 09:03
Hi James, just want to say thank you again, I actually didn´t wanna go, but my girlfriend talked me into that and my Girl didn't feel so good, one day before.
At the end I’m glad, because we had a wonderful evening together.
We've had to wait for hours, but it was worth it.

I loved this little guy, called Malik Harris, he is funny and has a great voice. I wish him all the best for his future, he is what girls love, good looking boy with humour and a guitar.

And then finally, it was you on stage, It took me not a second and I was in another world, the James Blunt Music world, again..
Yeahh.. I missed it.

We thought you seem almost hyperactive, maybe that’s why 1,5 hour is nothing.
I missed so many songs, “Heartbeat”, ”California”, ”Melody”, "Sun on Sunday", "Satellites", “Carry you home”, “Out of my mind”…
James, I would stay 5 hours and sing along and I know a few more girls who would do so as well.
We would pay more, don't worry!

As I sayed so many times, Danke, Danke schön, Vielen Dank! for your music and the fun we always have at your gigs!! X Diana
Post #286722
Posted 05 September 2018 10:18
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 05 September 2018 10:00
Dear James,
sadly the tour in Germany is over. I have to say: THANK YOU so much for your music, your passion and power on stage. It's allways fun and it makes appetite for more, much more.
Enjoy the last concerts and the well deserved break after this long tour.
Again, a big THANK YOU to you and the boys!
Greatings from Berlin
Gisela.
Post #286723
Posted 11 September 2018 06:45

Supreme Being

Last Login: 15 November 2018 17:36
Hey!
When I just saw you, when I just heard you sing with such emotion, that it overflowed the screen, I thought that “I wish he would never change” but... you changed. What was a melancholy smile, turned into a luminous smile, you are not that guy of sad eyes anymore, that guy, was gone ... instead, you stayed, and it fills me with pride to see your arms full of love that embrace the little image of you, I intuit that you are a loving and sweet father. I could see how each concert was transformed into a serenade for the one you love, and that you don’t intend to sell your image no matter what we think of you, preferring that we follow your melodious trace, that we should live what you sing and connect with the emotions. The tour is over and I hope you keep writing, I love to dance with your new music, to think with the old ones, to inspire myself with most of them. I really really hope to continue enjoying what you do, and I will always hope to see you happy with what you do, with who you are everyday!
Post #286771
Posted 15 September 2018 20:37
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 10 October 2018 17:52
Hi James,

during the last 11 month I saw you live on stage five times and it was great. You and the band have excited me from the first note to the end. Thank you for your energy, your humor and all that great songs - classic and new, sad and happy- you make me laugh and dance

And by the way I visited all that lovely german towns, I eat a lot of Bratwürstchen,drove many miles with trains and I wouldn't miss some of it. I had a great time.

All the best for you, the band and families. Take care.

A big hug from Germany

Post #286796
Posted 16 September 2018 17:29
Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 14:57
Dear James, now that your world tour is over I will have to go through withdrawal. Though I saw you opening for Ed. I feel that you should come back to the States for your own concert. Thanks for all the wonderful moments. Now to The Fox and Pheasant, cheers.
Post #286800
Posted 21 September 2018 13:50

Supreme Being

Wondering when my next adventure with you and the boys will be. Waaaay too long bro.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Lina

Post #286827
Posted 09 October 2018 02:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 November 2018 05:27
Hi James just want to wish you a happy holiday for you and your family. Hope life is treating you all well. Thank you for letting me post on here and when my pieces at the park is done and your around this way you could drop by and let junior Howie lowie and duwie ride on the back of my kiwi that me and my man are doing for the kids. Until then keep a class of wine ready for me at your pub a house chandie. Have fun and big as hugs.
Post #286902
Posted 09 October 2018 02:49

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 November 2018 05:27
Oww I forgot and a sleight for my man he's a Otago man.
Post #286903
Posted 10 October 2018 19:47

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 November 2018 12:30
Love you xxx
Post #286909
Posted 03 November 2018 12:34

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 November 2018 12:30
Just watched the video for Shallow...
Have you seen it?
xxx
Post #287008
Posted 05 November 2018 13:45

Supreme Being

I keep coming in here to see some kind of news ... new album...new tour dates here in Canada...but alas, nothing.
I'm sad.
Blunty? How could you do this to me! LOL

Post #287015
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 6:32pm