James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

SPREAD THE LOVE Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 06 November 2017 13:16
Hello dear James!!!

Time to say thank you for five fantastic cool shows in Erfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Köln and Oberhausen
Of course you were great and of course there are many things i could say thank you for but all i want to say now is

Thank you for making us smile

Much fun and happy moments for your next shows and much love to you
from two very happy Blunties
Post #284586
Posted 31 October 2017 16:10

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Happy Halloween, James!

You can have fun with Halloween no matter where you are. Dress up in something spooky and take pics and share them with us! Maybe dress up on stage? You can bring the fun to the show! That will be a hit for sure. Hope you have a spooktacular time!

BOOOOO!! There's your trick. You will have to find your own treat.

The clips of your shows are still so enjoyable for me to watch. Even after all this time. When I come home from work and settle down in my favorite chair in the evenings after a long day and look up your shows and find videos there, it's always a treat. You look so happy and sound so fantastic. Keep up the good work, Mister!! And the screens are great!!! haha

Post #284589
Posted 04 November 2017 18:01

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 December 2017 14:27
Hi James,

I don't know whether you're still reading this post. I just wanted to thank you for another awesome night last night in Brussels.

I'm looking forward to your Paris gig.

Just like many boardies, I'll be the excited girl on the front row next to a nonplussed husband (he always acts like he's annoyed when I book tickets and then he really enjoys the concert and tells me I was right to insist. Men... ).

Anyway.

Take care

Prun x
Post #284627
Posted 05 November 2017 07:21
Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:33
Dear James,

THANK YOU for the concert in Trier. I loved every second of the show.

And THANK YOU for signing things outside after the gig. My sister didn't believe me that you would come out to say hello. And now she is so proud to have an autograph.

Save travels and take care,

xxx

Post #284635
Posted 05 November 2017 17:09

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 December 2017 16:45
James you are still the best performer ever!
Post #284637
Posted 06 November 2017 13:20
Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 November 2017 13:16
James!!!!!!
You are coming to Bochum next year!!!!!
Its where we live our home and you will visit!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you
We are so excited!!!!
Love to you from two smiling dancing Blunties
Post #284647
Posted 08 November 2017 09:38

Supreme Being

Dear James,

Thank you for another great gig last night in Paris. It was f*cking awesome man .

My heart aches a little bit today. I have been waiting for the gigs for the WHOLE year, and now they're both over. I hope you'll be adding dates in (the Northern part of) France to your tour in 2018. I'll definitely be coming. I hadn't realized how much I had missed seeing you in concerts.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you. Hope you have a great time in the coming weeks.

Take care,

Prun' xx
Post #284669
Posted 11 November 2017 04:30

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 14:26
I have these mixed feelings that I don't want March to come because the year starts and in South America the summer ends, but I can't wait for it to arrive because that feeling of attending a concert surpasses me and it gives me chills! What a thrill!!

If I could attend each concert to feel that emotion of listening to the songs live... but costs nothing to dream
Post #284720
Posted 11 November 2017 11:08
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 11 November 2017 10:58
THOROUGHLY ENJOYED your concert in Geneva. As always you had the crowd in your hand! Beautiful songs, beautiful on-stage presentations. I love your Franglais! An all-round PERFECT concert. Had a GREAT evening with family. Hope to see you next time!
Post #284722
Posted 17 November 2017 23:21

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 22 November 2017 23:51
A CAROL FOR CHRISTMAS

No cards for Christmas this year.
Just sing me a carol for Christmas.
A simple carol for Christmas.
A carol for Christmas saying we will be together one day soon - to talk and not just speak. But we don't speak anymore!

No cards for Christmas this year.
Your cards are messages to let me know you're around. But now I know who it is that is around you never turn around to me anymore!!
Just sing me a carol for Christmas.
A simple carol for Christmas.
A carol for Christmas saying we will be together one day soon. If not by this Christmas by next Christmas chimes for sure.
Post #284796
Posted 18 November 2017 16:43

Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 November 2017 16:16
Hi James, I just wanted to say a big thank you for last night in Nottingham. It was lovely to see you again, the show was fantastic. Not to mention seeing you outside after. I actually had 2 of your team looking for a bag I'd only gone and left inside the ladies toilets just before you came out. Luckily they found it and I was ever so grateful to get it back. Big thank you to both of them. Especially as you were in the bag in a way of a tour programme you'd signed for me

Will see you tonight in Leeds. Thank you for letting me know your plans after the show. Enjoy your day off tomorrow xx

p.s. Huge thanks for the hug, I really needed it with some bad things going on for me lately. Have a great show tonight. x

Tracey

Post #284800
Posted 21 November 2017 17:41

Supreme Being

Hi James,

You're receiving so much love. I hope you're making the most of it.

France already misses you.

Take care,

Prun' x
Post #284833
Posted 23 November 2017 13:33

Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 December 2017 16:34
Hey Bro,

I'm really starting to feel left out this tour. Feeling the blunty blues without attending a show really sucks big balls.

Wah.

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #284858
Posted 23 November 2017 16:39
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 10 December 2017 14:15
Hey everyone

My name is Cherifa (Pronounced like Sheriffa(and I hate my name)), I'm 17, I'm half Austrian and half Tunisian and I love James Blunt
I was at the concert in Salzburg and it was so fckn good :o
It was on the 1st of november and that was just perfect, because my birthday is on the 1st of november
I had so much fun, so thank you James (Idk if you still read this thread or not) for making my birthday a really nice day <3
I really love your voice, your music and your humour...
I'm so hyped for your concert in Klam in 2018, see you there :p
P.S.: Sorry for my bad English...

Cherifa🥒
Post #284859
Posted 24 November 2017 23:25

Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 December 2017 03:28
Thanks for the excellent performance last night, James. It was like old times, enjoying the performance with my gig buddy from Luxembourg. (Yes, that was the lovely lady I said you should have recognized.) We're hoping tomorrow night will be as invigorating. Reviews will wait until I am back home.

All the best,

Annec xx
Post #284873
Posted 26 November 2017 15:50

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 11:12
I love you sooooo much xxx
Post #284885
Posted 26 November 2017 20:10

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 December 2017 16:45
Thankyou for all the great shows James and we really appreciated you taking the time to come out last night in Bournemouth, being my home town and the last gig for me it meant a lot
Post #284886
Posted 28 November 2017 14:00
Forum Newbie

Last Login: 01 December 2017 21:09
Hi. It's my first post here. I was to the concert in Hannover and going to be in Coburg in August next year. It's always a great time to see you live on Stage. Looking foreward to this. Anja
Post #284903
Posted 30 November 2017 16:40

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 11:12
Email me please!
xxx
Post #284922
Posted 2 days ago @ 14:18

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 13:54
Christmas Card!

Dear James,

I wish you a very Happy Christmas with your loved ones.
Enjoy it!
Thank you again for 3 fun gigs, we will see you next year again
Take care! X Diana

classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igaOTqgXbnA
Post #284994
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 3:00pm