James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

SPREAD THE LOVE Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12 November 2017 01:44
Thanks for a couple of great performances - much continued success over the rest of the tour. You certainly seem to be making your mark, let's hope it bodes well for the possibility of a future headlining tour in North America.

Take care until the UK tour, see you then.

Annec xx
Post #283683
Posted 11 July 2017 01:49
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 11 July 2017 01:42
Hello James!!! The new album the afterlove is incredible, I wish I could see you to hear it live, regards.
Post #283690
Posted 17 July 2017 13:25

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 20:22
Hi James.
Bev relayed your message. I still hate you.

HA!

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #283741
Posted 17 July 2017 16:23

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 11:53

OH MY DEAR LOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!! James in CHILEEEEEE!!!!

Do you remember when James sang with Kyago in Ibiza and suddenly all that confetti exploded? I just exploded the same, I'll go pick up the pieces to stay whole and come back later. I cant believe it yet!!!!!!

I often looked at the tour dates, but I didn't have much hope that it would be soon ... OMG !!!!!

THANK YOU JAMES!!!!!!
Post #283742
Posted 20 July 2017 22:00

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 05:59
Hi James,

Just dropping by to say I am looking forward to seeing you in your French and Belgian gigs in November.

Love,

Prun'
Post #283766
Posted 23 July 2017 10:05

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 19:22
Hi James

You might get commicaton on verifying that I wrote some of Rivers Run Deep on here. If you can answer there question will be good New Zealand Film Commiison. Hope the tours going well Hi Edds

Cheers
Post #283778
Posted 01 August 2017 18:35

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 19:48
So happy that you're picking up new fans and are receiving very positive responses to your music.

Great job! Have a fabulous day James
Post #283835
Posted 08 August 2017 09:21

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 August 2017 09:57
You know I love you, right?
Just checking
xxx
Post #283874
Posted 29 August 2017 12:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:50
Welcome to "not-so-sunny" Florida.... Looking forward to another great show tonight! I'm bringing two of my childhood friends (Im not gonna say how many decades we've known each other) so the pressure is on for a top notch performance.

Enjoy my hometown Tampa

SaM
aka Debbie
Post #284030
Posted 04 September 2017 04:30

Supreme Being

I feel happy and sad at the same time some days. Happy for the upcoming gig, but sad because is only one.
Wish I could attend more
Post #284086
Posted 05 September 2017 19:26

Supreme Being

James, I read some comments implying that your cargo shorts might be your only pair . Since everyone has got their opinions, I thought I'd throw mine into the mix.

Each year we humans throw away millions of tons of clothes. So much so that it's creating an environmental crisis. You say that you care about the environment, and I admire that you live by those principles. Being conscientious about how we touch this world is good thing. I for one don't mind your cargo shorts , but I may be in the minority.

Hope you're having a great day!
Post #284099
Posted 09 September 2017 15:06

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 02 November 2017 20:30
Hi James,
5 weeks to ERFURT
and yes I would like to hear CALIFORNIA live on Tour. It's one of my favorite songs on the Afterlove.
Maybe my favorite....it's impossible to decide for one. Great work.
See you soon x
Post #284148
Posted 22 September 2017 21:06

Supreme Being

Hi James,

As usual it's been a while since I last logged on to this. It doesn't mean I've stopped supporting you. Social media is great for that.

Just wanted to drop by and tell you I can't bloody wait for the November gigs.

Take care ! x
Post #284253
Posted 26 September 2017 15:05

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Hi James!

Looking forward to seeing you on Oct 3rd in Columbus! It's been four years since the last promo show I went to and even longer since the last concert, so it will be nice to see a show again--even if it's an opener. I tried to find out how to go to the acoustic performance earlier that day but had no luck. I contacted the radio station and they gave me a link to listen for instructions. I listened several days but never heard a word about it. Oh well, the tickets are probably gone now. I tried. But at least I have the gig to go to that night.

I know it's probably impossible, but it would be great if you and Ed could sing Sacrifice together (or any duet). You guys did a really good job with it. And since you're on tour together it makes sense to do a song together and really please the audience. Couldn't hurt to ask!

See you soon.
Post #284264
Posted 28 September 2017 15:54

Supreme Being

Hey bro,

Great "Don't give me those eyes" video but I have to say that the warning you've posted should read "May cause epilepsy". You know?...all those flashing lights. lol Seriously though, nice storyline.
It's my birthday tomorrow. The years come and go quickly. Enjoy the now.
Sadly wishing I could be a part of the happy audience in the UK this time around. No worries though. I'm sure there will be a next time when my life isn't so complicated.

Sending hello's to Sofia and the babes. xo
Lina

Post #284286
Posted 29 September 2017 10:19

Supreme Being

Last Login: 18 October 2017 09:38
Happy Birthday, Lina!! Have a great day!!

Post #284303
Posted 29 September 2017 11:06

Supreme Being

Hallo James,

REMINDER! 13 days until your tour starts in Germany!
Would you play this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F58TjM-DnmE

The new video is so sad and dark!
The first one was like a dream,(in my eyes) a beautiful girl,
the beach and a nice house.(more painless)
The new video shows pain, I'm not sure if this is about a loss or a lost childhood love(?) and the kids calling their dad at the end... That is a bit confusing. It's a James Blunt Video.
(always a bit strange & confusing )

So, see you and your band soon, 13 days til the tour starts!

Ps: mystical & inscrudable ( not strange)
Post #284305
Posted 04 October 2017 16:48

Supreme Being

Happy belated Trinity .

Hope your troubles resolve sooner than later. I miss your uplifting posts.
Post #284342
Posted 07 October 2017 08:00
Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:33
Dear James,

I just want to say hello. I don't have much time to write in this forum at the moment because my life has changed a bit. In a positive way.

I still listen to your songs, watch your videos, read the posts from other boardies from time to time (hello to everybody)... You' ll always be my favourite!

I hope you and your family are happy and healthy.

See you in Trier. Please be as brilliant as always. I canceled a holiday because don't want to miss that gig.

xxx

Btw. Could you come to Luxembourg, please. Maybe in summer? We have some great little festivals at beautiful places.
Post #284370
Posted 07 October 2017 16:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
Hi James!!

I finally got the chance to thank you for a great night on Tuesday in Columbus! And to give you my review. I figured it was your show so why not put the review here. WARNING: Gushing and emojis ahead!! I apologize if it's too long. I know Billy doesn't like long reviews but I haven't made a review in so long that I hope it's okay. I shortened it as much as I could.

I really enjoyed the show, despite a series of unfortunate events. We got to Columbus earlier that day and hung out with our sons who live close to the venue where you played. They made us a very nice dinner that day and I mentioned a couple times that I had to be dropped off early for the show, but they kept telling me not to worry and that there was no way it was going to start at 7:30. And I said oh yes it will!! Just wait until your kids get older. They automatically know everything and you know nothing! lol They're all the same so you won't escape it.

Dinner was late as we had to wait for my younger son's girlfriend to get there and she was late from work so I started to get nervous that I would be late for the show. I stepped outside onto the patio to get some fresh air and calm down while I waited and was only out there a short time and these awful mosquitoes bit me all up! They were like piranhas, those evil bastards. So I came back in and we had dinner. I went into the bathroom to finish getting ready before we left and noticed two huge mosquito bites on my forehead!! I looked like a cyclops!

I finally got to the venue with my 3 eyes much later than I wanted to and was rushing to find where my seat was and I heard your voice! It was so beautiful and filled the entire venue. I wondered why they would be playing your album right before you went on and then I realized you WERE on!! I looked at my watch and it was 7:25ish. I said oh crap, he already started!! By the time I got to my seat (which was about 500 miles away from the stage) I missed the first two songs (in my seat). Tickets were difficult to get so I was just glad to be in the building, but I would have loved to be on the floor closer to the stage. I didn't bring my camera with the good zoom so I had to use my cellphone so my videos ended up being audios but the sound was so freaking incredible that it was hard to complain about it. This venue has magnificent sound but it's only as good as the artists' voices and you and Ed sounded heavenly.

The songs flew by and then for the last song 1973, you mentioned where you would be for the meet and greet. I couldn't hear what you said and you didn't repeat it so I felt that I needed to leave before the song was over to find where to go. So I missed the end of the show, too!! Grrrrrrr. So I finally found the place and there was a huge, LONG line. It was so nice to see you there with your smiling face. We got a pic together and you looked great and I look like a huge dork with my eyes closed! lol Oh well, it was so nice to see you again and I was excited to be there and you signed my ticket.

I went back to my seat and listened to Ed. He was awesome with great screens and lights. Even though I was far away, the screens helped so much to see what was going on. He sounded really great, too. THEN, he started talking about you and the song you wrote together!!! I happened to be recording Galway Girl right before that happened and got lucky and had my camera still on. When he started telling us about writing the song together I said OMG, they are going to do a duet!!! Sure enough, you did. It was so gorgeous and I was freaking out! I couldn't believe it was happening. What a wonderful, amazing surprise. My wish came true for you two to do a duet! I don't know if it was a happy coincidence or not but it made my night. Thanks so much for making me smile throughout that entire song. AND, also for playing Same Mistake! What a great night it was. You're awesome, James. I don't know how you do it but you always manage to sound better each time I see you.

I saw the love and brotherhood with you and Ed and it was a beautiful thing to see. We need a lot more love and hugs in this world and a lot less hate and violence. Keep doing your part to promote that because it is indeed inspiring. And one of the best parts of the duet is you were finally on the screen and I could see you!! It was a tragedy not to have screens for your set. It brought me way back to my first concert of yours on the Back to Bedlam tour where I was a million miles away and you were a speck.

So thanks again for a fun night. It's been a long time since I saw a show and you made it a special night. You and Ed are a great team.

Post #284373
Posted 10 October 2017 09:21
Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 November 2017 13:16
Dear James,

we will see you this weekend!!!!!
I hope you are looking forward to it as much as we are

Its been a long while and a lot has happened but at least one thing is still the same:
you and your music light the spark in our bonfire hearts

Wishing you all the best and much fun for your shows in Germany!!!!!

Much love and a kiss
from two very excited Blunties
Post #284382
Posted 11 October 2017 13:10

Supreme Being

Hey, James... It's OK. Everything is fine. You've always been guided. Even now you are watched, and held, and adored. You've made great stuff happen, and you will make more great stuff happen. You've changed lives. You've changed your own. You've moved mountains and done the impossible. You've been scared and you overcame. You've been knocked down and you rose back up. And you've been lost, or so you thought, only to discover it was just the calm before another storm of creativity, love, and fun.

x

Post #284390
Posted 11 October 2017 17:22

Supreme Being

I couldn't find the topic, and maybe this is a bad idea but, what about to play a cover in this tour? "I can't feel my face"? in your voice sounds amazing! just an idea
Post #284391
Posted 12 October 2017 15:56
Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 14:44
I wish a good start of the European tour tonight.
Post #284397
Posted 13 October 2017 21:07

Supreme Being

Hi James,

Here we are. You're in Europe. I've been waiting for the European tour to start for what feels like forever. I wish you great joy every step of the way.

Seeing all those people commenting on your live stream tonight on Facebook (which I ended up not watching, don't want to spoil the November gigs for myself), I thought how scary it must be to have all these people throwing their love at your face (not to mention those who throw their hatred your way, but that's another story altogether and I'm not going there tonight). I mean, it must be a little off-putting, to have all these people almost literally throwing themselves at you.

It almost made me want to apologize. Because I'm one of them of course. But you know us boardies' love comes from a good place, right ? We're supporting you, always.

Anyway, I hope you have a blast.

I am looking forward to seeing you (twice !) next month.
Post #284416
Posted 17 October 2017 10:33

Supreme Being

Dear James,

thank you from the bottom of my heart. You can't imagine how happy my girl is now.
She wants to wear this shirt every day now, I am glad that we bought two of those shirts.
Then I can wash them.
So far, we had the pleasure to join 2 of your gigs. She said James Blunt Berlin was the best, from all of the concerts she's ever been to. ( Ed Sheeran, Violetta, James Blunt Dresden, Braunschweig 2014)
It was her last gig, she is a bit sad, but she has the memories and that will last forever, I guess.

Thanks also to Chris for his great musical&instrumental work and "jumping" from the piano to the keyboard, from the keyboard to the piano and so on.
Thanks to John, Karl and Ben for their great musical&instrumental work, the pics and vids they share and the fun they do on stage.
I love the instrumental parts in your songs so much!!

Big thanks to Brian, he does a fantastic job. Even if a band member needs his guitar belt straightened,
he helps out immediately.

Well for me it was not the last one, I have a sister, she ask me, if I wanna go with her, how can I say no.
It's James Blunt. So I will see you and your amazing band next wednesday again, for the last time this tour. Thanks again! Diana
PS: Big hug to everybody!
Post #284450
Posted 17 October 2017 10:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 November 2017 08:26
James,

don't know if you are really still reading this topic.

Just wanted to say that the Berlin gig last night was one of the best concerts I've seen so far. Such a great energy from the very first second to the last.

We enjoyed it so much, thanks to you and the band of course.

Keep it up and stay who you are.

Nini x
Post #284451
Posted 19 October 2017 09:15

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 02 November 2017 20:30
Hi James,

thank you for the good mood and energy at cologne last night

It was a great pleasure.Thank you so much.

Have a nice day
Post #284467
Posted 20 October 2017 19:14

Supreme Being

Last Login: 31 October 2017 17:59

Dear James,

thank you for coming again to Hamburg and
thank you again for taking time with your long-time fans
thank you for your brilliant concert in Hamburg!

honest: we were surprised how good and energetic your new songs come across

Get well soon!

lots of love

ina and thommy
Post #284484
Posted 22 October 2017 16:51

Supreme Being

Last Login: 31 October 2017 17:59

Dear James,

21.10.2017 in Hannover:

no cameras
no autographs
just had fun!

Thank you for beeing Blunt.

Cheers

ina and thommy, Hamburg

Post #284498
Prev Topic | Next Topic