James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

SPREAD THE LOVE Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 17 June 2017 15:53
ladyapplebox (09/05/2017)
Dose anyone even go on this website it turns over real slow. My face book has more post then this and I only have 200 freinds.

The forum is viewed alot but folk don't seem to post as much compared to previous albums, you'd never think there was a new album out and tour imminent compared to previous times but I honestly think social media has taken over and these discussions take place on there much more. Plus some of the stuff posted is not able to be replied to as they are not questions or areas for discussion, just statements and links... I chat to myself in one thread, it's quite fun.
Post #283105
Posted 09 May 2017 21:28

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 15:17
Hi you two. Most artist websites don't have forums anymore for exactly the reason you've suggested - there are other platforms where people go to discuss their favoured artists. So we're exceptional in that we're still here, and where you may say it's quieter, I'd say it just higher quality. But then again, I'd also say that if your jokes need to be explained then maybe they're not funny, and if you're talking to yourself in a thread, it may be that you just scared people off... Only joking. Oh, I'm having to explain my joke. Sorry.
Post #283106
Posted 11 May 2017 09:12

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 07 June 2017 10:15
Hallo from sunny Germany

yesterday my daughter and me sat in the car and listened to your fantastic, happy album.
She ask me, if you know musical.ly., you are a "little bit older", soo....
I told her, that I do know it and I am almost same age, as you are.

She was fine with it and I thought I'd share that, it was a little moment, you know, when your kids think you are a little older, but listen non stop to the same music, without turning it off, singing along... Sometimes she knows the lyrics better than I do. That's fun Have a great week! X

Post #283113
Posted 11 May 2017 17:02

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 04:24
Billy (09/05/2017)
Only joking. Oh, I'm having to explain my joke. Sorry.

(I understand a few jokes of JBCollect now, but not all of them )
Post #283116
Posted 12 May 2017 13:42
Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 May 2017 13:39
[quote]Billy (09/05/2017)
So we're exceptional in that we're still here, and where you may say it's quieter, I'd say it just higher quality.

Thanks Billy, I'll take that as a really nice compliment to us all!
Post #283130
Posted 14 May 2017 08:59

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 20:10
Beware an aeroplane!
xxx
Post #283143
Posted 17 May 2017 05:48

Supreme Being

I said I'd back off if that's what you want, but I can't stop loving you and caring, so please stop hurting and insulting me!
Post #283161
Posted 24 May 2017 13:25

Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 June 2017 13:39
Umm...looks like I was wrong bro. My bad.
Going in this new direction sure looks good on you.
Addicted to "Ok".
^5's all around.

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #283231
Posted 25 May 2017 04:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 25 May 2017 04:16
Hello there, you, as I..

You are a brave as I remember you to be. Like my mother would always say to me, "you never cease to amaze me." Still, as the story told; a long forgotten phrase as, "the diamond in the rough". Now this time I older as youngest are you, James you still reach the cold and darker night greater than us. You help us learn, What you shed beyond is, and will be always the greatest of lessons by light. You know i'll meet you there. Somehow, we always do. There is great, enormous love, a connection that we all grow. At times, still, I see you there and the whispers are quite clear, I needn't worry or care: though I do. I take a breath and say, " i Do." It's round or figured, square: doesn't matter. We feel, many that we do. Clearer and loving. Your body is down for the time, I pray to be there more for you as you have for me, our world is this compass. Now you know a child this like, teach him well; respect the mother. Ever truly.
Thanks god for you.

With support and love, always.

A. Gabriel
Post #283236
Posted 26 May 2017 21:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 19:30
Hey James......can i have your sex towel when you are done with it?
Post #283252
Posted 06 June 2017 23:50
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 06 June 2017 23:49
Hey Billy. You started this post almost 10 years ago. 😜
Post #283343
Posted 07 June 2017 13:38

JB.com Admin

JB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com AdminJB.com Admin

Group: Administrators
Last Login: Today @ 15:17
It feels like 20...
Post #283348
Posted 07 June 2017 19:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 19:10
James, isn't it amazing how loyal your fans are? Is it mere coincidence or maybe your music speaks to certain mind set ?

Have a fabulous day.
Post #283354
Posted 08 June 2017 20:54
Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 11:36
Hello Mr. Gorgeous,

I got your posting about the James Blunt Anonymous group but I couldn't find it. I was hoping you would be there. Am I too late for the tea and biscuits because that's the real reason I'm here. Is it okay to dunk my biscuits because I'm not fond of crunchy biscuits. I don't know proper U.K. tea and biscuits etiquette and I wouldn't want to offend anyone. Somehow I feel like you authored a book called The Art of Dunking Biscuits. Somehow I think my mind just went to the gutter with that one. Let me change the subject to get my mind out of the gutter. Thanks for my new song. It gives me much needed inspiration. Of course I could spin many of the new songs in my direction but I will only claim the one. Just when I thought our relationship was over you hit me with that little gem. Lol. I won't take much of your time, I know you are busy. You probably don't make it here at all anymore. I'm just happy you are happy. Love and happiness really do look good on you. xx
Post #283360
Posted 09 June 2017 14:17

Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 June 2017 13:39
Hey Bro...

I see you've been quite busy with your Anonymous meetings. I hope Fen really finds some help but you may have stressed him out just a tad. Oh the pressure! LOL
I'm disappointed that I won't be seeing you this tour. Tickets were very difficult to come by.
I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time with Ed though and your solo tour will be just as awesome if not more, than opening for Ed.
Sad that I'll miss that.
Kick some *** young man. Embrace life and enjoy. That's why we're here. <3

x

Spinning on my heels....so far away from real <3
Post #283369
Posted 15 June 2017 21:48
Supreme Being

Hello Mr. Gorgeous,

I think I'm late for the Anonymous meeting again. Maybe if you offer up some cheesecake next week I will be able to make it on time. Are you planning any venues for those of us in the US? I didn't see anything on the schedule. I was hoping this might be the year I finally get to see what you smell like. xx
Post #283438
Posted 17 June 2017 07:31

Supreme Being

I only just realised when I heard you sing Okay live the lyrics are 'I don't fear...' at first I thought it was 'I don't feel...!' Duh!
xxx
Post #283457
Posted 17 June 2017 12:22
Supreme Being

I can't sleep so I thought I'd come irritate you for a bit. I'm sitting here drinking my nighty night tea. For your sake, I hope it works fast. I tend to ramble when I'm tired. I found your US tour schedule and I'm a bit sad. I was hoping for smaller intimate venues. I might as well give up now on ever finding out what you smell like. I really thought this was my year. I seriously need to get here more often. I really miss our talks. I've been going through some struggles the past couple of years and haven't felt much like talking. Your music has once again touched me. I know the answers to my struggles but I chose to avoid them, then you come along and remind me. I don't know whether to hate you or love you. I think the tea is kicking in so I better end here before I start sharing my deepest darkest secrets. xx
Post #283458
Posted 17 June 2017 12:30

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 15:53
!
Post #283459
Posted 17 June 2017 14:51

Supreme Being

Hallelujah!?
Speechless!
xxx
Post #283463
Posted 17 June 2017 15:11

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 June 2017 14:32
Billy (07/06/2017)
It feels like 20...

lol Too funny. I can't believe how long I've been hanging around this place!!!!! How can it be this long?! Time is really flying by. Oh I can still remember discovering the old green board...ah, the memories.

Anyway, I will see you in October, James!! I'm so excited to hear the new songs live! I will send you a list of my favorite songs so you can be sure to play them!!! That's not too much to ask, is it?

I'm sure you will have a blast with Ed. Just don't drink too much and forget the lyrics, OK? Oh, and excited to hear OK!! Lots of good stuff ahead. I don't want to rush the summer but it's been a long time since I've been to a show. Not sure where my seat is but I will be waving and clapping and dancing and singing along! It's gonna be soooo OK!

Hugs
Post #283465
Posted 18 June 2017 03:44

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 04:24
James! You look more handsome every day, how do you do that?! Well done anyway
Tomorrow is father's day over here, maybe not in England but in any case, happy day to the cutest daddy in this world! Take care a lot!
Post #283473
Posted 22 June 2017 20:02

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 22 June 2017 20:02
Hi James,

after I have seen and heard ' Bridge over troubeled water ' I have the need to say thank you.

All your promotion for 'The Afterlove' for months (Radio, TV, small concerts - I think that was hard

work) - yet you took the time for this one. It touches me.

It is also time to say thank you for The Afterlove. It's great music.

Your performance of 'Sacrifice' with Ed at Tatatara was incredible. I love it so much.

OK with Robin Schulz is number one of the German dance charts. Well done. Hope you play it in october.

What i really want to say is: I love your old songs but i also love the new once, love the sound of your

voice, love your sense of humor, love you

Have a good time with Ed, take care and see you in october.

Best wishes from Germany

Post #283506
Posted 23 June 2017 20:54

Supreme Being

I just done your tarot! I want you to know, please, if ever you need me I will be there for you in whatever you need! Friend, guide, shoulder or lover! My love for you is unconditional always xxx
Post #283524
Posted Today @ 19:31

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 19:30
Have just heard the great news Your family is growing

Congratulations to the both of you
Post #283560
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 11:19pm