James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

What made you think of James today? Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11 November 2017 14:32
It wasn't today but a couple weeks ago. I heard Stay the Night at the gym! And that never happens. I rarely hear any songs anywhere I go. It was noisy in there but I heard the beginning and thought hmmm...sounds like...nah can't be...then it was! I was pleasantly surprised.
Post #255248
Posted 20 June 2015 08:45
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 01 August 2018 22:05
Last week I talked about the first moonlanding and the Apollo 13 mission with my students. There' s a whole chapter treating that topic in our schoolbook. I thought of James and the wonderful moonlanding tour all the time during the lessons...
Post #269063
Posted 21 June 2015 09:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2017 22:03
That's a hell of a good reason to think of James dear Butterfly!!

I think of James every single day, several times a day.....

James forever
Post #269076
Posted 24 June 2015 00:31
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 02 July 2015 19:01
A couple things made me think of James today. 1. Cindy West upcoming birthday 24June & my own 25June because I met Cindy here and she will forever be thought at the same time as James because of the wonderful fan contributed scrapbook she compiled for James back in the early years. I lost touch with her thru her moves and my moves and life's many meanderings and changes. I really would like to reach her if anyone reads this and is in touch with her these days. I also have been going to sleep a lot lately to the early years music. I love all the songs and they relax me and take me to a good place always! Thanks James for the music and all that goes with it's continual life igiving to the heart and soul and memories too.

Good, Better & Best
to you always
Gracehappens
Post #269104
Posted 24 June 2015 08:14

Supreme Being

Last Login: 15 June 2017 05:43
Thank you Gracehappens...that was very sweet! I also have been going to sleep lately to the earlier years of his music. I too love all the songs and they also relax me as they do you too, and take me to a good place always just as you wrote....many of us feel the same about his music!!!!!!!! Thanking James for his music and his band and all who help him end up out here for us to see and hear....continual life giving to the heart and soul and memories too.
Post #269108
Posted 24 June 2015 08:20

Supreme Being

Last Login: 15 June 2017 05:43
i also was thinking of James today because I found my lost CD in a leather holder under my car seat. this has made me very happy cant wait to play it...
Back to Bedlum,,,,,,,goose bumps
Post #269109
Posted 24 June 2015 15:43

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 17:59
Just seeing you guys post again brings back all the great years we had!! Before so many people hear became so anal and greedy, the best years have gone, i miss the good old days of the forum, we had so much fun, virtual parties etc. I was never off the boards before but now it's not the same, i miss the old James, i miss the old boards, i miss guys like you gracehappens and mdgartners
Post #269112
Posted 14 July 2015 10:13

Supreme Being

Last Login: 28 April 2018 21:02
The high frequency peak observed in the reference plate noise spectra in Fig. 5 is attributed to vortex
shedding from the trailing edge. According to Blake,1 narrowband blunt trailing edge vortex shedding noise is
negligible if the trailing edge is sufficiently sharp such that the bluntness parameter t/δ∗ < 0.3 where t is the
thickness of the trailing edge and δ

is the boundary layer displacement thickness. While the boundary layer
properties have not been directly measured in this study, they can be approximated using the expressions
for a turbulent boundary layer at zero pressure gradient on a flat plate as follows18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been ages since I've visited...out of sight but not out of mind...and yesterday coming across his name while highly concentrating and trying to understand the above and more of it...I felt a smile (the only smile yesterday!) on my face.
Due to a technical novelty called 'trailing edge serrations' we've lost the only chance left to NOT live at 400m from windturbines....4 years of struggle and hard work to protect my family and the neighbourhood down the drain. Thank you Flanders!

James, I imagine you rehearse your songs at home...so outside noise wouldn't really bother you, plus noone sofar has contradicted that windmills don't have a positive influence on artistic skills....Interested in buying my house, perhaps? (it has room for a sauna and a pony (a dog-sized one). If you have doubts and want to have a try-out...that can be arranged....cfr The Holiday.
You were the first on my evoked set.....but don't take forever forecasters say prices will go up in the near future.
Oh, dear ....I feel a miniscule smile emerging....

Post #270226
Posted 16 July 2015 19:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: 28 April 2018 21:02
[size=6]it was hard not to think about him…. he was in various newspapers even on the internet…where the suspense was killing me…I started reading his story and when I came to the part where ‘the happy or not so happy end’ is revealed…I had to pay 1 euro!
My gut feeling told me you’d probably be OK.
Hope you’ve already forgotten all about it and are enjoying the evening sunset.

Post #270253
Posted 20 January 2016 18:47
Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 August 2018 22:05
When I came home from work today, my husband was listening to James' music while painting my office in the colour I chose. :-) Isn't that perfect?! :-)

Another little story that made me smile and think of James:

Some time ago, I was in the car with my dad. There was a song by Ed Sheeran on the radio and I said: "Oh, that's a beautiful song". Dad, who normally just listens to music from the sixties and seventies, said: "Aha, so it' s by James Blunt?!" Me: "No, it' s by Ed Sheeran." Dad: "Oh, normally when you like a song, it's by a guy called James Blunt."

I really like, when something or someone makes me think of James... :-)
Post #274930
Posted 07 February 2016 22:09
Supreme Being

Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
Yesterday morning I switched on the radio and just in this moment there was played "You're Beautiful".
Yesterday afternoon I stepped into a department store and just in this moment there started to play "High".
This evening I switched on the radio and just in this moment "1973" started to play.
Later in the evening on TV there was played "You're Beautiful" during a German movie.

Post #275167
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:35am