James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Blunt dreams? Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Yesterday @ 00:47
I had a dream the other night I was walking beside the ocean down the walk way and I was..phone and james walk beside me and knocked it of my hand I turn to him and said I know who you are we walked and ended up going to this place and you had to pay a couple of dollars and james was counting out his money and he didnt have enough and I said I pay for him to. Then we were in a taxie and ended up at a league game and once again he didnt have enough money and I knew someone on the gate and they gave us free tickets. Weird you can pay me back another day.
Post #283401
Posted 24 June 2017 21:51
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 20 December 2018 19:21
j.b. said in an interview this would be his last world tour. he has to take care of his small family, because his wife is expecting his second child.
isn't it weird? the second part of my dream seems to be true. and the other part? let us see in some years.
Post #283538
Posted 01 August 2017 07:52

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 12:12
I had a dream we hugged, such a wonderful hug, I didn't want to let go.
Then I woke up
Post #283831
Posted 14 February 2018 05:09

Supreme Being

Last Login: 12 March 2018 12:00
I was awake and saw James next to my bed. Than I never know what to do as I think I am insane or imagine it. Or maybe this is what he means by were doing it around the world.
Than he was kind of twirling/spinning really fast and after that it was gone.

And I saw little pictures of his face in my head going really fast, then they turned to other faces and it faded.

I do also mention I see a lot of weird stuff but also beautiful things that I cannot explain, and not only him.
Post #285409
Posted 01 March 2018 18:48

Supreme Being

You were in my dream last night you said "Hello Nicki!" it was amazing
Post #285513
Posted 02 March 2018 05:20

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 00:47
I had a dream about James the other night you don't want to know about it , but all I can say is put some ice on it I'm sure it will still work fine. I would of been fine with just a hello that you got Nick. Have a good day or night where ever you are.
Post #285520
Posted 21 October 2018 17:43

Supreme Being

Keep dreaming of James!
Why are you always in my head?
Post #286962
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:42am