James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

««12345»»»

BIG UP THE BASS - Welcome the new boy John Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:53
thank you, monkeylove xx

guys!! he's really hot! :O
Post #14993
Posted 09 January 2008 19:24
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 15 September 2010 19:06
Welcome to the insanity John!!

We are all looking forward to hearing you perform. You must be pretty darn good if James chose you to be a part of the gang!!!

Good luck with the upcoming tour, see you in Toronto!

~AngelaHardy xx
Post #14994
Posted 10 January 2008 02:34
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
((( )))
Post #14995
Posted 10 January 2008 13:31

Supreme Being

Last Login: 08 July 2018 19:21
Welcome - looking forward to hearing you play.

Look out for James' sense of humour!!! You will have a great time out on the road with James and the band. It will probably be bedlam!!

Have a blast.

Love
Rebecca
x
Post #14996
Anonymous
Posted 10 January 2008 16:45

Welcome John, I hope you enjoy playing with the band, I am really looking forward to watch you play =)
Post #14997
Posted 10 January 2008 16:50

Supreme Being

Last Login: 31 December 2014 01:38
Hey John,
I heard you were amazing last night!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you in March! Are you going to accompany James at the Echo Awards in February? I got a ticket today and can't wait to hear you!

love,
flakie xx
Post #14998
Posted 10 January 2008 18:27
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
hello john!

i heard you were brilliant last night! i hope you had fun! take care!

~Nan
Post #14999
Posted 12 January 2008 02:03
Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 July 2015 11:36
John says he's enjoying himself and i got a pic with him....got to welcome him and snatch myself one of his first autographs with JB's band (if not the first!)
Post #15000
Posted 12 January 2008 03:22
Supreme Being

Last Login: 05 May 2016 22:05
Have to agree with Jaxx, John was brilliant.
Post #15001
Posted 12 January 2008 16:02

Supreme Being

Last Login: 07 November 2017 08:50
Welcome John!!! So nice of you to give up the big apple for awhile to go touring with James and the boys. We'll see you in Vegas...maybe you can convince them to work in "Smelly Cat". We'll have some Rum and Port ready for you and will try to keep the boys away

Debbie
Post #15002
Posted 12 January 2008 16:47
Supreme Being

welcome John! you were fabulous last night, love ya!

b
xxx<3xxx
Post #15003
Posted 12 January 2008 20:29

Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 May 2011 05:38
W.e.l.c.o.m.e!
can't wait to hear you play
Post #15004
Posted 13 January 2008 11:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 March 2017 21:04
***Welcome John***...***Bienvenue John***(in french)
I hope you are having an amazing time with the boys!
See you in Paris on March!

Sandra

Here we go again...
Post #15005
Posted 13 January 2008 13:47
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:56
Hello John , may your journey with James and his merry men be all you hope it will be .

Be seeing ya tomorrow in London;-)

Much love
Julie x
Post #15006
Posted 15 January 2008 21:16

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 September 2011 17:09
hey John--I'm sure you are having a blast with the boys - hoping to meet you at the NYC/Philly gigs in a few weeks. Also hope to see the picture diary updated with the antics that are happening in Bedlam

see you soon!
xo
Donna
Post #15007
Posted 15 January 2008 21:33
Supreme Being

ey john!

can't wait to see you in vegas!!! see u there!

~NAn
Post #15008
Posted 16 January 2008 00:39

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 March 2017 16:20
up close and personal.... John, you truly are brilliant !
Post #15009
Posted 16 January 2008 00:54
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
Welcome John,

saw you at the Apollo tonight and was absolutely impressed, you did an excellent job... and you've got a really nice voice too.

Have a fantastic time with the band!
Love, Jacqueline xx
Post #15010
Posted 16 January 2008 17:38
Supreme Being

Hello John.
Post #15011
Posted 16 January 2008 17:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 May 2012 18:16
Hello John, Welcome hope you enjoy your tour with JB and the Boys.

Snail
Post #15012
Posted 21 January 2008 00:55
Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 February 2015 01:36
A HUGE WELCOME TO YOU JOHN !!!!!

Had previously addressed you on a different thread a while back, this is a more personal message though.

Great to know there is a Southern Hemisphere Australian influencing the mix now!!! We'll know who to blame if we hear James' talking posh Ausy speak !!!!!

Best Wishes John, hope you have an amazing time !

Pacha x
Post #15013
Posted 21 January 2008 11:05
Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 September 2013 18:36
Welcome John,

wish you a great time and a lot of fun on tour

morninglight
Post #15014
Posted 24 January 2008 00:29
Supreme Being

John thank you for an amazing tour, you're so gracious to us when we meet you during your downtime...I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do that for us. I really hope you're enjoying yourself up there as we do watching you!

Keep dancing ;0)

j
xxx
Post #15015
Posted 24 January 2008 16:16

Supreme Being

Johns latest blog in which he refers to the warm welcome from the blunty fans
Have a great one in Cannes saturday, John!

Hello everybody

Day off on the James Blunt World Tour so a chance for a quick letter.

The tour is going great and I'm loving every second of it. Although a fresh bottle of Jack Daniels at every gig and being the only Jack Daniels drinker in the band, I feel like I need more than one day off. James and the boys really are great guys and are making me feel so welcome. Although James did announce me as Malcolm, and then called Benny "John Garrison" the 1st night in Wolverhampton!!! He did say sorry and called me "The one and only John Garrison" the following night…..Forgiven…!!!

It was a very nice surprise at the Manchester Apollo stage door to be signing a copy of "Cosmos". Thanks Lucy.

We're going to Cannes for an NRJ Awards show performance on Saturday so for those in France and Europe, keep an eye out for James & yours truly on TV. Then off to Belfast and Dublin before we hit the States. Thanks to all the Blunty fans that have made me feel so welcome. I know there are a few of you signed up for this letter now so, again, thanks so much.

Also a quick thank you to Musicman basses and Ashdown Engineering for your fantastic guitars and amplifiers respectively. (had to put that in as it was always my childhood dream to be endorsed….he he he)

I've started writing some new tunes again and am slowly remembering the process. There are a couple of new ideas really exciting me. I just have to find a gap in the schedule to record them. It will happen at some point. I promise.

I'm missing New York a lot. I'll be back there next month to say hi to everyone.

That's about it for now. I'll post again when I can.

Thanks loads for reading and for keeping an interest in my music. Feel free to get in touch.

Lots of love

John
Post #15016
Posted 25 January 2008 21:38
Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 August 2016 22:58
Now that's a sweet message! Thanks for posting, Loraline_nl, and thanks for taking the time, Mister Garrison...

Hi John,

As I told you already a few posts above, I really enjoyed seeing you perform twice at the Hammersmith Apollo last week. Guess I have to apologise to you since I previously wrote "you've got a really nice voice, too", for this was a vast understatement. If only I had known what I know now after 'working my way' through your web-site and all your video clips on youtube (to which one of your supposedly many admirers kindly posted a link in the Misc. section) last night. All I can say is: WOW, you've got an AMAZING voice, really, really beautiful. Loved your songs, in particular 'Testimony', 'Shadow' and 'Walking on Broadway' from your latest album and also 'Is This the Best it Gets?' and 'Clock Face', recorded with your former band Budapest.

Today I went to the biggest music store in the centre of Berlin in order to get your album 'Above The Cosmos', but although the staff were very helpful and even found your name on the world-wide list, sadly, the album is not available in Germany . So I'll have to order it via Amazon and wait for it patiently.

Say thanks for me to Mister Blunt for introducing us to this well-kept secret that is you. The man really has taste and expert knowledge for you are exceptionally gifted, and I'm talking about singing, songwriting and playing the bass, the guitar and the piano rather than about dance skills and shrimp-catching ability!!! I'm afraid, though, that you (and your various talents) are a bit wasted in the rear, slightly neglected by the lighting department , but then again, being on tour together with such equally brilliant musicians is definitely a great opportunity to be seen and heard by some bigger audiences. Good to know that you are enjoying yourself, the band and the tour so much, and hey, a fresh bottle of Jack Daniels at every gig, that doesn't sound bad at all!!!

Since I'm assuming you won't be supporting James at the Echo Awards in Berlin in February, I'm looking forward to seeing you onstage again in Berlin and Hamburg in March. Keep up the great work!!
Love, Jacqueline xx

PS: I'm sorry for my poor English.
Post #15017
Posted 26 January 2008 15:41
Supreme Being

love the album John....tis wicked!! Fave so far is 'Below the Radar'
Post #15018
Posted 27 January 2008 02:22

Supreme Being

my favorite is 'convincing myself' , but the youtube broadcasts of 'is this the best it gets' (both budapest recordings and yours at NY) are great too

can hardly wait till you all get to Rotterdam there is a bar next to the Ahoy, where I am sure they got some Jack Daniels in stock.... hint...

Enjoy and have a great time when playing in NY, where I am sure you will see many of your friends again!

*hugs and kisses*
Post #15019
Posted 27 January 2008 03:00
Supreme Being

howdie high john
Post #15020
Posted 27 January 2008 16:52
Supreme Being

Helo John!

only 2 more weeks until Vegas! Can't wait to see you, you'll be great! Take care and just wanted to pop a message to you before I see you for the first time!

Keep on playing!

~Nan
Post #15021
Posted 31 January 2008 00:09

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 July 2013 00:44
Welcome, John.
Wow, 2 blonds on stage now. Very cool.
I'm very looking forward to hearing a new bassist, in NYC and Philly.
Have fun.
~Melissa
Post #15022
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

««12345»»»

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:57am