James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

BIG UP THE BASS - Welcome the new boy John Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 22 February 2018 17:45
And he will be in London on 26 April!!
Although I'm not sure if I will be going yet
Post #265257
Posted 21 April 2015 20:11
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 24 June 2018 10:54
"Setting off for the concert in BERLIN" on 22.04. 8 pm Auster Club
http://johnnysatellites.tumblr.com/post/117001898757/setting-off-for-berlin-satellitesband

There will be a railway strike for two days. Better to use the bicycle and the trailer!

Post #266580
Posted 22 April 2015 21:13
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 June 2018 10:54
http://johnnysatellites.tumblr.com/post/117096510897/sound-check-in-berlin-satellitesband

Back home from the one hour satellites concert in the Auster Club Berlin a brief review. A very small club with club atmosphere, maybe 50 people more or less.
The sound was a bit too strong for this small room or maybe for my (elder) ears. But the songs in his arrangement with a band were pretty good. Loved them all. 1 hour was much tooooo short. It started and ... already over. It was a new experience for me and I had not thought I could be impressed in the end. In any case his music has a great potential to be played in a big concert hall, then it would sound even better.
Unbedingt hingehen! I recommend to go where ever he will play.
Maybe in some years - if he will fill arenas - I can say I was in one of his first concerts.
DANKE.
I wish John Garrison much success and always a lot of happiness to produce his kind of music.

Post #266589
Posted 12 March 2018 01:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 14 May 2018 15:06
Dear John
Such a joy to see you back on stage with James and the rest of the bands, so glad you could find the time. You must be busy with your own music which is awesome, and of course your family, so we're lucky to have you here.
I can't believe this thread is calling you the new boy, feels like such a lifetime ago. With huge appreciation from this fan for the fantastic work you do on stage with James, and with your own music, and thank you for your patience off stage. x
Post #285601
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:12pm