James Blunt

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Stay The Night Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 24 November 2018 17:39
A moderator of my favorite Berlin radio station is obviously a fan of the song “Stay the night” as well and plays it often in her program. This brings lightness and a new push into the sometimes boring/monotonic office routine. Not so many songs make me stop at work, immediately improve my mood and put a smile on my face. At the same time, the beautiful pictures of the video clip come into my mind and the memory of a very rainy open-air concert in 2011.
It “was raining cats and dogs”. With a shrug of his shoulders and a regrettable expression in his face he sang “It's seventy two degrees, zero chance of rain. It's been a perfect day…” I had to save my shoes and stood barefoot in the cold, on the wet, muddy place. What a contrast to the weather of this year's hot summer.
It is a great summer hit.
This shows how different we feel inside with the same music. One does not like to play the song anymore and the other one starts to dance.
Post #286814
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 9:05pm